The Box, development tool, "Structural programming"

Re: The Box, development tool, "Structural programming"

Postby jdc » 08 Feb 2020, 05:03

The connection width Code editor.

We can see the connection between text editor and code editor. Comments added in text editor, can now be viewed in code editor. They are hovered. Other things can also be hovered or clicked like : tutorials, code snippets, information, file inherit, comments, code connected, etc…

Something i see is missing from code editor is the ability to open files directly from code editor: "open directly : files, functions, variables;…"

Short things width theme, lets say we click on a function we can get all stuff connected : files, variables, comments. And display in a new page width all the stuff connected.

The mode debated in previous post to prevent errors: A bottom, “rename”. we click in that button and when we click on a function, it stores the connections so we can rename in safe.

Display in a menu width all the connections. So it does not make the software slow by waiting for connections of functions. This prevents always displaying connections. it could bother a bit the work since was always displaying connections this way is by click. In this way we have a button to rename functions, variables or things width connections.

Functions will have a color or a icon to show it have connections, When you want to rename a connected function. Need to click first in the rename mode and then rename : If it was no icons, no need to activate rename button, we can edit directly.

ps : width the file map we can also rename all files that have the same variable since it is stored in “file map”, we know which files have that variable. It probably will be delegated to synchronize. From temp data files to temp project files.

code_editor.jpg
jdc

Postby jdc » 08 Feb 2020, 05:06

The links look:

wonder if the concept works, but to see it in perspective, think ya. I organized the information by topic, So we have less used generic stuff. Then the same as folders application struture, game and online stuff or related to online.

code_editor_links.jpg
jdc

Postby jdc » 08 Feb 2020, 06:39

And the last piece of the puzzle.

A potent search engine to connect all the stuff. We can search just a piece of information, like a ip for a game. Or complex search rules, that can get any information.

This ill help to publicity any thing width out the need to resource to money. This money based search's is very problematic for our needs in today times. We just need to : access the local market, pay; publicity a private game server pay; get publicity for a small application pay…

(in dev interface)

We can separate the information width lists or by : theme, region, language, author, type, rank, location, by tags of any thing we can connect, etc…

search.jpg
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Feb 2020, 11:13

Found this two files graphics, not bad graphics for 2 files. It may be of some help for some one. Think i can start from here if it works. Have a costume graphics that is more modular and people can add there stuff like as mention holographic design. If we can make this code modular, it will be easy to add other styles of graphics.

Still, i don't know i will take a step at a time, because i'm not expert. But it will be nice to have a engine that have all the code modular. Any one can add new graphics or things to it. This is the objective of the Box, a engine that serves to study and development of engines and projects like games.

https://www.codeproject.com/articles/36 ... -cplusplus
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Feb 2020, 11:13

Version 0.0.3

Another non working version.

This version is dedicate to finish planning.

Finished most of the planning. Now have a folder width interface images have interface planning for all tools. Separated the information in to different files, to be easy to access things. Likes: credits, debate, objectives, planning, etc…

The box files, evolve a bit, added new things, they are more in a planning state, but are evolving.

Added many debug tools, they now have a proper name like “test_something” in the editor may be a bit confusing to have 2 files width the same name.

The stack folder which I think as not in previous version, an now is in this version. Was debated in the forums.

The intro pdf, now explains a bit better the concept, etc… How things work in small “MVC” also work in a large “MVC” or stucture.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LqXNv ... ugL7glslMk

“nice coding for all”
jdc

Postby jdc » 21 Feb 2020, 06:33

Add the Configuration.h object

Many files, or libraries, have configuration inside, their code. We can put all configurations in one file.

We can change options from this file manually or use the software to do this automatically. Changing a project, can be done by the software accessing this file, and make changes and compile.

We could go a bit more complex, and put this in the file_map.h, so if we add something, it knows how to tweak.

A a module of the engine will be composed of 2 parts : the library + config information which is also a module to add to the configure file. Then is just a matter to know the rules for the map, and any one can create a module for the engine.

A bit of code from the two files graphics, from previous post:

The code is a bit messy but the usable version is standardized in to something more readable. Like several options for module in graphics, that are mapped in file map. Can be added to the software, for example: no 3D, no debug, JPG yes.

A simple module that will not affect to much code rules that already exist, and can help automate projects.

To avoid errors we could put this in a interface, width just the rules, when some one is tweaking will not make any mistakes, could happen for non programmers. :

jpg
    png
    3d
    debug

{l Code}: {l Select All Code}

//------------------------------------------------------------------
// Internal config
//------------------------------------------------------------------

#if !defined( EZD_NO_FILES )
# include <stdio.h>
#endif

// malloc, calloc, free
#if !defined( EZD_NO_ALLOCATION )
# if !defined( EZD_NO_STDLIB )
#  include <stdlib.h>
# else
 // No debug functions without stdlib
#  undef EZD_DEBUG
# endif
# if !defined( EZD_malloc )
#  define EZD_malloc malloc
# endif
# if !defined( EZD_calloc )
#  define EZD_calloc calloc
# endif
# if !defined( EZD_free )
#  define EZD_free free
# endif
#else
// Must use static fonts if no allocation routines
# define EZD_STATIC_FONTS
// Assume our debug functions won't work either
# undef EZD_DEBUG
#endif

// sin(), cos()
#if !defined( EZD_NO_MATH )
# include <math.h>
#endif
jdc

Postby jdc » 24 Feb 2020, 16:41

Git Hub

Added to git hub don't like that much, all things done by hand, like move files by command, and only 1 which time. All tasks kind of manual. Only upload 100 file which time. No empty files. The program is suppose to fill those files they are not there just to take space. If they take any at all.

https://github.com/saintsoftware/the-box

Added the documentation folder.

This will help for people to learn in the project. For example, instead of reading a wikipédia article on JPG, we can get those articles and mount something more elaborated. Like width code examples. OR things connected width the project. In next update already have many stuff on BMP. If you need to learn BMP for raw applications or engines, you will have there a well planned documentations.

Folders for this:

->Documentation

->BMP
-article1
-article2
->JPG
->3D theory

One of the benefits of this engine is the procedural speed people where asking or saying is not faster. But you can check your self How 2 loops not nested are faster the 1 nested loop.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/854 ... ned-l?rq=1
jdc

Postby Lyberta » 25 Feb 2020, 09:38

I took a quick look and in "Generic information.pdf" I've found:

I’m a bit autist/dexlexy

Ok, that solves my curiosity. Keep doing what you're doing.
Lyberta

Postby jdc » 03 Mar 2020, 19:16

Updates

I started the engine because PHP allow for procedural engine. They also have a library for C. It also works for web. When i see the code was very happy because it allow the same style can be fit in to the engine.

added a new folder: “graphics structures” to be easy to develop and see where things are. Graphics have a lot of files it will be very hard to have all those files in "application structure". So i kind moved it to it's own thing.

LibGD, is structure the same way as BOX, it have tests, have very nice structure for graphics. Very small 2 megas.

BMP procedural

already putted the BMP to work in procedural is very fast, like a few milli secs for create a BMP

A second file output color information in procedural, now is a matter for making it to work in the interface.

Since library's like LibGD allow procedural style maybe will have something working before have procedural code for all things.

Library like SDL don't allow that much of procedural they have a more nested style which is a bit more hard to work or implement, refactor code, etc…
jdc

Postby jdc » 14 Mar 2020, 10:17

Version 0.0.4 Lunch

I have no need to lunch another non working version at this stage, but people are showing so much interest that i will keep doing small updates.

Global variables. Finally found the write explanation for the header files. They only serve to have true global variables. Variables outside main are global but their scoop is limited. That's why you need header files.

This will change a bit the configuration of project, now we have a folder, called "header files" to define. Declaration is close to the same, but not the same is in the .c files.

They explain this very well in this article, one thing is declaration another is definition. In high level we only define. In first version the explanation i found in tutorials was a bit confusion. In 0.0.1 version i have there in the comments definition and declaration in the same file. Which my not be wrong, but is not the purpose of header files.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/143 ... urce-files

Also “used external projects”, and “documentation” available in this version. Is a bit large.

But in this structure, it will be a bit more easy to work, since header files, do not need their own, specific, since they are only for true global's. People writing a header file, for which .c file don't know what the purpose, we read in the tutorial is only for true global's. One header file is probably enough.

300 mega, of documentations, and projects to see code examples and get familiar width code design, game design, functions, c programming, design languages, etc. See projects code working, it will be easy to convert code,

Don't know if i will give the trouble but : we can have a secondary header file, for this projects, to put their true globals there, it will separate the code much better and add readability.

Files are in google drive.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LqXNv ... ugL7glslMk
jdc

Postby jdc » 14 Mar 2020, 10:20

Lyberta

That only means, that i have less social skills and more theory skills.

When i sit in a bar; when i start talking no one listen, they can't handle that much theory, is confusing for them. But does not mean i do not have friends, talk width many people. Working on my social skills :)

Was champion and clan leader of a unreal tournament. Design the hole strategy, that make us champions. Not the hole, hole, team always help, but the structure ya, they based all their thing, or own strategy in that base strategy.
jdc

Postby Lyberta » 18 Mar 2020, 23:35

jdc {l Wrote}:That only means, that i have less social skills and more theory skills.

I noticed that mental health problems usually alter the way people code, sometimes drastically. For example, my anxiety prevents me from having functions that have narrow contracts because I'm too scared that user will violate the contract. Or having complex undocumented code because within months I won't be able to understand it anymore. Reading other people's undocumented code is a nightmare so I prefer to write everything myself with proper documentation even if other libraries are already written.

You seem to not use local variables because it is too hard to keep track of them. Well, the majority of people disagree and that would make contributing or even using such code hard. But at this point it's either all global or no code at all. And neurotypical people (who can be very albeist, especially in toxic white-male-driven programming community) will not understand. Thankfully, this is slowly changing with the rise of CoCs and better languages/frameworks/IDEs.
Lyberta

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 06:05

Lyberta

Ya adopted this style because i having memory problems and when i get to the code i could not read it. Not that i have problems in reading functions. Another thing, lather it was much more easy to read and maintain.

Move from functions to more of CSS "html cascade style sheets" style of code. And most people prefer this style of code, because is easy to program, width out making many thinking.

to writte like 100k of CSS code and maintain CSS is much more easy.

They don't like it? In the end is a bit hard for other people to help out because or the project is not mature enough they don't understand objectives, or the design is still improving.

----------------

News

Thanks for keeping me motivated, think i will lunch this time 0.1.x version which will be a big thing, from 0.0.x. Finished all the things i wanted. Have C algorithsm working. Think most of the basic stuff will be working in next version. Will be a working version

And i was about to give up the project, if was not for people comments and support.

Adding assembly to refactor some of C heavy functions like: printf, draw or loops. Not for all things, but like why use printf generic for all things when we could have print_int, which will consume much more less resources. Specific just for integers.

Liberta thinking in adding C++ for heavy libraries which i'm not thinking in re-writing now, (more on a long therm) since C communicate width every thing, you can even add assembly directly to code, if you want to program some raw graphics to add, if they have all the dependency's. I can add the files to the project.

Costume stuff in directx and opengl will be nice. Maybe add a folder for C++ stuff.
jdc

Postby Lyberta » 19 Mar 2020, 08:13

jdc {l Wrote}:Ya adopted this style because i having memory problems and when i get to the code i could not read it.

All people have memory limits. We solve the lack of human memory in programming by dividing our code into components and limiting the scope of variables. A global variable is visible everywhere and is hard to remember while static and local variables have small scopes and easy to keep track of.

int global_variable; // Visible everywhere. Have a constant memory consumption for the brain.

static int file_scope_variable; // Visible only in this file. Can be removed from the brain when you don't think about this file.

void foo(void) // Publicly visible function. Will require brain overhead when you see it being used.
{
    int local_variable; // Visible only inside foo. Can be removed from the brain when you don't think about foo.
}

static void bar(void) // Private function. Can be removed from the brain when you don't think about this file.
{
}

As you can see, there are many ways to simplify the code to make it easy on the brain. In C you also prefix your functions with the name of the component so it is easy to know what component the functions belongs to and is easy to look up the documentation.

jdc {l Wrote}:Move from functions to more of CSS "html cascade style sheets" style of code.

Actually CSS is pretty much Opject Oriented programming with traditional inheritance. You start with a base style and inherit from it. In C++ it is similar to:

struct Style
{
    FontSize font_size;
    Color font_color;
    Color background_color;
    // Several hundred (thousand?) more properties.
};

struct HTMLStyle : public Style // Style for <html> block
{
    HTMLStyle()
    {
        font_size = 16px; // 16px as default font size.
        font_color = 0x000000; // Black font.
        background_color = 0xFFFFFF; // White background.
    }
};

... And by stacking styles in HTML code you just change inheritance hierarchy.

jdc {l Wrote}:And most people prefer this style of code, because is easy to program, width out making many thinking.

I don't think writing HTML pages is comparable to traditional programming. HTML doesn't have branches or loops, it's pretty static. And you don't want every object to have several hundred properties, that is just a waste of memory.

jdc {l Wrote}:to writte like 100k of CSS code and maintain CSS is much more easy.

Since "inheritance hierarchy" is defined in HTML, I find it hard to define good reusable CSS styles. Things seem to be slightly improving with CSS variables, but still, editing other people's CSS usually require a lot of hunting for styles through many files to see what is actually going on.
Lyberta

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 14:36

Lybert

All come down to personal preferences, we can't control all things. This style works, it have it's positive and negative. Other styles will have the same. C++ is probably great, still is the same it have positive and negative. If something works and you can create large code or a engine on it you can't say it failed is just a matter of personal style.

If any day you thingking in adding code to the box will be pretty easy you just need to see standard global variables , that are in the "header_files" folder, now i thing it is called rpg.h made a couple of mistakes in this version it should be called game_structure.h or standard variables in the future, and add them to objects. If your code alter the state of the variables, other code can still be added.

global variable.
object c++
procedural code

For example one aspect of C++ you will not get that much performance as C procedural, C procedural will not do much as C++ to start width (code). Etc...

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/199 ... -in-c-code

Liberta one time you mention structural programming already exist, but is not the same thing. This method derive from studying MVC it works the same way; the main, will load stuff in to it. Is more "Pattern programming" or "Pattern structural programming" probably more accurate.
-------------------------------

Unit Tests

Some one at discord "The code Den", say to implement unit tests. I was reading about, is the same as the Box or structural programming is not a framework, as i though in begging "why implement a framework to test code which will require X hundred of hours to learn it will not be very productive". But i as reading is just a method like the box not a framework; It can be a framework but to start is a method.

If you want to study methodology https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_testing you have here the unity tests, it is the same as the box, don't know if i need it because once we start repeating code, it will always the same we no longer add or learn new stuff. I code for hundreds of hours width out any errors, another method for errors probably to much.

"I will see how it goes..."
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 15:15

Liberta

Lets say we want to add a shop in C++:

get the game, standard variables:
extern char character;
extern int character_id;
extern char character_name[2];
extern int character_age;
extern char character_gender;
extern char character_title;
extern char character_image;
extern int character_3d_model;
extern int character_inventory;
extern int character_items[100]; //link
extern int character_spells[100]; //link
extern int character_abilitys[100]; //link
extern int character_status;
char character_race;
char character_type; // Npc, player
int character_inventory_size;
char character_background; // History
char character_family; // History

char character_language;
char character_language_list = {"common", "orcish"};

int character_health;
int character_max_health;
int character_mana;
int character_max_mana;
int character_stamina;
int character_max_stamina;
int character_damage[2]; // min, max
int character_level;
int character_level_value;
float character_level_up = 0.3;
int character_level_up =
int character_level_ = 0.2;
int character_xp;
int character_xp_level_up;

int shop_id;
int shop_name;
char shop_npc;
int shop_money;
int shop_timer;
int shop_time;
char shop_items;
int shop_slots;
int shop_menus;

int item_id;
extern char items[];
int item_name;
int item_menu[100];

How it looks in objects :

new object = shop;
new object = character;
new object = item;

shop->interface;
shop->load_items;
shop->buy;
shop->sell;

character->money;
character->status;
character->unequip;

item->effect;

game interface procedural;

A costume object in this. It alter the state of variables. Width out affecting the code. You only need the standard variables.

In next version they will be in just one file for better readability.

To store in this case you may need the costume storage or save, or you can build yours.

in this case, character_array_index; It have the "register" or "matrix" for the save. It will also be global.

is not that hard. Main is a bit confusing, but it is suppose to be like MVC, you load stuff in to it. You can even have a file
width this objects, and load/#include the file. It to your zone or city to buy.

Study? Not that much, since main is modular, you can use it, width out any more code.
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 15:26

The main

main()
{

if(zone == liberta city)
#include shop_obj;
}
else if(zone == main menu){
#include main_menu
}

You don't need any thing... is just modules width no dependency's... Easy thing you will ever find.
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 15:35

Advantages:

you do not need to write your Database, if you don't want to; you can just alter global variables for shop, You don't need to write a save if you don't want, etc... all functionality in the same variables and modular...

all the functionality possible already written:

-camera
-character movement
-attack
-AI
etc...

You can still have your variables, in the objects, you just need to know the standard.

class character
{
name;
age;
race;
etc...

character_the_box() //on init object
{
name = character_name;
age = character_age;
}

when you initiate it loads game variables...
jdc

Postby jdc » 19 Mar 2020, 15:55

*Forget a detail

You can use your logic to make all things you want, when you are finished.

character->save
shop->save
item->save

And you save all things back to globals, and will give zero errors. No need to use structure variables if is not needed or don't want in the objects.
jdc

Postby Lyberta » 19 Mar 2020, 16:35

jdc {l Wrote}:If something works and you can create large code or a engine on it you can't say it failed.

I have never seen big projects with "all variables are global" style. I mean, I wrote bots for Team Fortress 2 in 1 file having a lot of global variables and about 9000 lines of code. But it is mostly a limitation of the language I used - SourcePawn, and that language is not serious. And it was me alone mostly learning how to program at all. Later I found I can hack the language to split my code into several files and have file-local variables. That improved maintainability by a lot.

jdc {l Wrote}:For example one aspect of C++ you will not get that much performance as C procedural, C procedural will not do much as C++ to start width (code). Etc...

Proper C++ is faster than C.
Lyberta

Postby jdc » 20 Mar 2020, 00:24

Missing another thing.

How to configure your project.

'Build a costume array index's, width the same names as global, and the Box will know what you are using.

The Text RPG i'm using. Will be something like this:

char character_index_array = {
"character_id",
"character_name",
"character_race",
"character_age",
"character_languages",
};

id for database store. Some things you need knowledge but is as i write or on files, or on posts. You don't need to learn a new framework.

So that the game can load character, and database can save, or files.

Never Shaw?

100% procedural engine. Think people stop developing procedural engines, that may be the biggest reason.

C++ is faster?

You can't go below objects because is based on them. They consume a lot of resources. In C you can add assembly which will be very specific i doub this articles, based on limited tests. On all the internet say procedural is fast. The logic is against C++. How something that use and load more information can be faster?

Frameworks faster? Even professional console e-game players say the games are slow that will affect their performance. Is not faster, it can code faster because you have more things arranged.

I think is a matter, of standards, and costume games width modules, not large paid frameworks.

But will see is still evolving. My PHP engine as much more limited it only use principles of what i'm doing width this engine, improving a bit more the concept.

Questions and comments help a lot because most of the time we are centered in design and development don't have time for this questions or reflections, so when i See them ya "that is a good point" Made a lot of updates width questions/comments on game dev.

* PS: most C functions where not build for performance, they load many not needed stuff. But if you refactor them, and they load only the needed thing, "if i where you will not bet my money on C++".
jdc

Postby Lyberta » 20 Mar 2020, 02:11

jdc {l Wrote}:You can't go below objects because is based on them.

The compiler uses "as if" rule to optimize the code to be as fast or faster than C. C++ standard uses high level abstraction in the wording and doesn't mandate a particular implementation, the compiler is allowed to do anything that does not violate the rules of the abstract machine. The objects in C++ are at least as fast as C structs by default.

jdc {l Wrote}:They consume a lot of resources.

Objects without virtual functions are zero overhead.

jdc {l Wrote}:In C you can add assembly which will be very specific i doub this articles, based on limited tests.

You can do the same in C++ but have you seen the assembly generated by compiler on -O3? I would never be able to optimize that great on my own. In most cases compilers are better at generating assembly than humans are.

jdc {l Wrote}:On all the internet say procedural is fast. The logic is against C++.

Do they backup their claims with hard data?

jdc {l Wrote}:How something that use and load more information can be faster?

There isn't any more information to load. C++ objects are as fast or faster than C structs. They are both bound by Itanium ABI on Linux x86-64 anyway.
Lyberta

Postby jdc » 31 Mar 2020, 14:53

The CSS code style working

Some people say that CSS style have no uses, and they din't like it lol.

Can't auto include system libraries since they build auto include, so they are in the main folder, width main.c, they are just included directly. Let's say we are in a diferent operating sistem, that does not use “../” this type. It will work.

Now we see 2 folders included width a CSS rule, store_structures folder and application structure. Error works for both since they are including files.

This is direct code is not a example:

#include "variables.h" //avoid repeating variables
#include "path.h" // mount paths, auto includes, erros, etc...
#include "error.h" //load errors

path_folder = "store_structures"; // CSS rule
error_name = "unable to open file"; // CSS rule

file_name = "store_structure.h";
build_path();
include_path();
error();

//all files using store_structures folder

path_folder = "application_structures"; // CSS rule

file_name = "file_map.h";
build_path();
include_path();
error();

file_name = "variables_map.h";
build_path();
include_path();
error();

file_name = "color.h";
build_path();
include_path();
error();

file_name = "array.h";
build_path();
include_path();
error();

file_name = "string.h";
build_path();
include_path();
build_error();

file_name = "print.h";
build_path();
include_path();
build_error();

file_name = "type.h";
build_path();
include_path();
build_error();

file_name = "font.h";
build_path();
include_path();
build_error();

// All files using application structures folder
jdc

Postby jdc » 04 Apr 2020, 09:53

Preparing the lunch on the 0.1.x series

-Will at least be 100% working in text mode. (all possible things)
-A scatter code now goes in to files dump, think it was there from version 1, but it was no used. Now we see 2 files color.c width the box code, and color.c in files dump width scatter code or examples for that file. The code examples was in the file which take a lot of time to comment, so it was moved to a similar file.
-Will take a bit of more time this time to lunch the 0.1.x to have every thing working. But is going well.
-The network was thinking in FTP, so we have the data files in there, not edit, and temp files that are edit and for update. The data file are for download stable version of data to prevent people from deleting. This make the software work in a low budge option.

-projects.txt (data)
-projects_temp.txt(temp)

software will get projects.txt, and uplod to projets_temp.txt. Admin will aprove adiciones of data.

Found this how to integrate assembly in C, maybe is useful for some one, we can load assembly functions and compile assembly width C.

Read a post in Gamedev.net how learning assembly is very nice for games because the shadding language is in assembly. (don't know here the post is, probably more easy to read then my bad English).

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/629 ... in-windows

“Most assembly language programming you would do, especially in a full-OS environment like Windows, will just be snippets anyway (as opposed to a 100% assembly program). The easiest way to get started is to write a C program as a test harness and have it call your assembly language functions. Here's a simple example:”

asm.s:

.text 
.globl
_asm
_add_asm
_add: 
mov %rdi, %rax 
add
 %rsi, %rax  ret

example.c:

#include <stdio.h>

int asm_add(int, int);

int main(int argc, char **argv)
{
  int a = 12;
  int b = 6;

int c = asm_add(a, b);

printf("%d + %d = %d\n", a, b, c);

return 0;
}

Build and run (on my Mac with clang; modify for your compiler on windows):

$ clang -o example example.c asm.s
$ ./example
12 + 6 = 18
jdc

Postby jdc » 04 Apr 2020, 12:12

Lyberta as testing some C++ stuff, and thinking in having my main game project in C++ for speed up development the box is more a long therm project. It may take some time to have all things working.

If you want to help already have many people interested in the game, is a sci-fi battle ground based on my experience of being the champion in Unreal Tournament, so i updated many things (features) people are like "this is insane" LOLOL.

Tested the octagon engine and worked pretty well in my machine. http://www.paulsprojects.net/opengl/oct ... tagon.html

only open gl 1.7 i think max support, so for now want it to work just in basic

The license will be very restrictive, because it have many hours of work, But for people will not affect them that much because is a personal use license and they only want to play, is to restrain non derivative non commercial works.

the project stuff will be in this folder. uploaded the rest models when i can. if you want to set more stuff for it since you like C++.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1NlcBy ... ZN22tnnNrS

sci-fi_p.jpg
jdc