Introduce yourself

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby sanguinariojoe » 15 May 2018, 16:30

Hi, I'm SanguinarioJoe. I dev and play Spring: 1944 as much as I can
sanguinariojoe

Postby CurtisGreen » 16 May 2018, 06:36

Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.
CurtisGreen

Postby ISawTheDevil » 17 May 2018, 20:06

Hello,

I am a software developer, 6 years as senior, object oriented programming and procedural programming such as manipulating SQL with PL/SQL and more.

I have been playing single and online games since the time of the 56k and still today sometimes.

I am looking to join a project or a start up for a project.

I have been hosting my games and i did a lot of modding for games such as Total War.

You may want to contact me on this forum if you need a programmer with a knowledge of any kind of game.

Regards.
ISawTheDevil

Postby petapproves » 20 May 2018, 14:06

I'm Dmitry from Russia, I port F/OSS games to FreeBSD, making them available for one more OS and ensuring/improving their portability along the way. I also work on porting 1998 commercial windows game Vangers (it still has many fans in RU, but I'm not sure if it was that popular in other countries) to *nix (although I'm not really sure if we will be able to release it as a free software due to licensing problems, but we should be able to release it as a free-as-in-beer for at least Linux and FBSD), and I have have other contributions to F/OSS game world, including testing, patches and bugfixes, distfile mirroring, portability consulting and general support. I'm obviously a big fan of opensource games, watching many projects closely, and always searching for new ones to check out and make a port of. I'm also a big fan of FreeGamer, because even if I encounter something seemingly exclusive and new, it'll always appear on the blog in couple of days :)
petapproves

Postby SecureUvula » 22 May 2018, 03:31

I'm a programmer. Sometimes I do art and music but I'm not good at them.

I use FOSS except at work where I'm paid to do other things.

And last night I just got my skeletal animation test working!
SecureUvula

Postby WeLuvGoatz » 23 May 2018, 19:20

I am WeLuvGoatz! I am mostly involved with SuperTux, and I am currently creating a world made (almost) entirely on the Android Version! I've actually got it working.
I Luv Goatz. You Luv Goatz. WeLuvGoatz!
WeLuvGoatz