Adventure to the New World: Parts 1 and 2 Released!

Adventure to the New World: Parts 1 and 2 Released!

Postby Jonathan » 11 Jan 2019, 20:57

Well, I saw a few of you asking for this recently so here it is.

Supertux: Adventure to the New World is my attempt to take the levelsets for Supertux 0.1.3 by @Miksy91 and breathe new life into it for Supertux Milestone 2. For those who have played the original levelset, many of the levels should feel familiar, but the levels have been cleaned up aesthetically, the wordmaps have been revamped, and some mechanics have been altered for the new Milestone.

For those who never played the original levelsets, I would describe these levels as medium to hard difficulty, but all doable. If you want to play through in chronological order, finish ATTNW1 first, then play ATTNW2. As far as installing, just drop the .zip file in your addons folder, enable the levelsets in the addons menu, and you should be good to go.

Enough talk, though, enjoy the levelsets. Let me know if you find any bugs or issues, and feedback is appreciated. Have fun!
Attachments
ATTNW2.zip
Adventure to the New World 2 (the second one)
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 21 times
ATTNW1.zip
Adventure to the New World 1 (the first one)
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 24 times
Jonathan

Re: Adventure to the New World: Parts 1 and 2 Released!

Postby Random Paradox » 12 Jan 2019, 16:52

I really think the worldmap and some of the levels need a lot more detail.
Why are you looking at my signature instead of my post? View my post instead of my signature!
Random Paradox

Postby Tlaloc1 » 13 Jan 2019, 21:59

Awesome! This was a levelset that I was originally gonna start working on around 2 years ago (which is when I originally asked Misky91 to make it) but never officially started. From what I've played so far, it looks pretty good, its neat to have a working version of AttNW.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start
Tlaloc1

Postby Tobbi » 16 Jan 2019, 00:09

Added to the addons manager.
SuperTux developer.
Tobbi

Postby Tobbi » Today, 19:24

Hey Jonathan,

some of the levels don't work because you specified version 3 in the level files. Please change all of them to version 2 and let me test them.
SuperTux developer.
Tobbi