Problem with the Grand Prix

Problem with the Grand Prix

Postby SasPop » 05 Oct 2020, 06:03

Hello, developers or admins, please read my message. So, I played the storyline, but when I play the Grand Prix on difficulty. I pass 5 tracks in the first place, and then there is a cut scene where the character goes to the garage, and the top says *Good Luck Next time* And I was not given a gold trophy, can you fix it somehow? Or I don't understand something. Thank you for reading this in advance.
SasPop

Re: Problem with the Grand Prix

Postby eltomito » 06 Oct 2020, 13:27

Isn't there an additional requirement, something like you have to not only win but also do it in less than a certain time?
Does it happen with every grand prix? Or which one are you talking about?
eltomito

Postby Alayan » 06 Oct 2020, 16:26

There is no additional requirement, finishing first of a GP at the end will grant you the GP win and the trophy unlock.

This issue has never been reported in over 1.5 years with the current story mode, so I very much doubt that winning all 5 races of a story mode GP could result in the loss cutscene. Without a video showing precisely what was done all along the GP until the final loss cutscene, it might be impossible to pinpoint why it happened (if it did).
Alayan
STK Moderator

Postby SasPop » 07 Oct 2020, 13:14

Very strange. When this bug occurred, the next day, I passed two Grands Prix, but there is no cut scene. But when I went through other missions. I drove the Grand Prix, again this cut scene where he goes to the garage. But the next day I passed these Grand Prix and I was given a gold trophy, and then I passed this game, and I had it a week ago. I don't understand what's going on.
SasPop

Postby Wuzzy » 07 Oct 2020, 16:33

That's a bug that never happened to me. This is very strange. You definitely should have won the GP. What's your STK version number?
Wuzzy

Postby SasPop » 07 Oct 2020, 17:14

I have the version of this game 1.2.0
SasPop