T-Shirt Design

T-Shirt Design

Postby dulsi » 05 Sep 2020, 15:40

FreeGameDev.net t-shirt is now available: https://identical-games.launchcart.store/shop

I tried to get a picture of myself with the shirt but didn't get any good ones. I'll try again at some point. This is my store and does not generate revenue for this site. It's not hard to alter the logo image to generate your own t-shirt if you prefer. I'll probably put my file up somewhere at some point. (I have to find it again as it's been awhile since I generated it.)
Last edited by dulsi on 20 Nov 2020, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
dulsi

Re: T-Shirt Design

Postby Julius » 06 Sep 2020, 17:01

Sure, I don't see a problem with that. Our design stuff is CC-by-SA, so just give back any modifications you make and don't claim to own it ;)

Please share a photo of the result :)
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby mdtrooper » 07 Sep 2020, 09:26

It is awesome the idea. One question: Where wil money go? Because it is good thing to donations (EDIT: donations for this project (the website and someting)).
And I have a Patreon in https://www.patreon.com/migueldedios.
mdtrooper

Postby dulsi » 07 Sep 2020, 17:24

mdtrooper {l Wrote}:It is awesome the idea. One question: Where wil money go? Because it is good thing to donations (EDIT: donations for this project (the website and someting)).

It's going to me. I'm not expecting it to much. As such it is funding my time to work on free software game development. If it ends up being significant, I might re-evaluate what to do with the money. The files are publically available so you could just create your own shirt on some site if you want. Eventually I would like to put up more products to specifically fund my work but this is more of a convenience for anyone else wanting a freegamedev shirt.
dulsi

Postby Julius » 07 Sep 2020, 18:59

Yeah, and right now we don't accept donations anyway ;)

@dulsi maybe put a small CC-by-SA logo somewhere? Not needed, but would be cool. Maybe on the sleves or on the back?
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby dulsi » 20 Nov 2020, 23:10

I didn't like CC-by-SA on the logo and adding it to the sleeves or back cost more so I decided against for now. It is now available in the first post if people are interested. The price has been intentionally set low (although higher than I originally wanted but I got worried that the fees might cause me to lose money). I plan on wearing it for my talk at minidebconf tomorrow.
dulsi

Postby Julius » 21 Nov 2020, 02:03

Very cool. Too bad all the end of the year conferences and all that stuff are online only this year. Would have been nice to run around with something like that :)
Julius
Community Moderator