A New Level By Me

A New Level By Me

Postby WeLuvGoatz » 05 Mar 2019, 15:24

Hello SuperTux folks, I'm designing a worldmap where Tux goes on many adventures, and I'm planning on including over 100 LEVELS!!! :D :D I will include Treasure Mountain as a part of this addon, and I will also allow people to contribute their levels, if you want to. This level, I plan on being the starting level where Tux begins his journey. Tell me your ideas below! :D :D :D
Attachments
Beginning_The_Journey.zip
(6.16 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
No.
WeLuvGoatz
SuperTux Moderator

Re: A New Level By Me

Postby manuel » 06 Mar 2019, 13:26

It's a more difficult level for the first level of a large worldmap, but that's totally fine.
The level design is great (as always) and I really like the starting house. Its one of the most special houses I've ever seen in ST.

I only found two small things regarding enemies: 1) The Sleeping Spiky at the beginning of the level seems to be placed the wrong way around and 2) the Snowshots at the cannon part kill the Bomb.
manuel

Postby WeLuvGoatz » 06 Mar 2019, 15:50

manuel {l Wrote}:The Sleeping Spiky at the beginning of the level seems to be placed the wrong way around.

That sleeping spiky is facing the right way, he's just pondering his existence. :D :D :D

And this isn't the final version btw :) :)
No.
WeLuvGoatz
SuperTux Moderator

Postby manuel » 07 Mar 2019, 12:30

WeLuvGoatz {l Wrote}:That sleeping spiky is facing the right way, he's just pondering his existence. :D :D :D

I see :D
manuel