[GAME DEVS] Help us have fun and save rainforest one meter a

[GAME DEVS] Help us have fun and save rainforest one meter a

Postby onemeteratatime » 10 Sep 2018, 18:39

Hey Guys! Hoping this is a good place to post. As the title suggests, myself and a team of industry experts are looking to create a Blockchain based game that empowers users to save real rainforest through an engaging mobile game experience.

We have been in rainforest preservation since 2010 and currently operate an international non-profit land preserve holding approximately 100 million square meters of land. Our vision is to leverage Ethereum ERC-721 Non-Fungible Tokens to create digital representations of individual plots of land (likely square meters) that the organization owns. These will have the opportunity to be endowed with certain properties within the game, such as containing or representing natural resources, animals, tools, rare items, etc.

We are working with the ConsenSys Token Foundry, one of the leading blockchain based development and token design studios in the world, among other strategic partners. Although our game will ultimately be launched by professional engineers and game developers, we want to explore an open-sourced game design, allowing for the community to participate in and be rewarded in tokens for the ideation and design of how the platform should operate.

In exchange for user ideas, feedback, testing, and further engagement, you will be able to create your own personalized rainforest preserve housing your tokenized rainforest, viewable on google earth and our proprietary front-end portal, allowing you to showcase your contribution as a steward of the planet.

Is this something that anybody here would be interested in helping with? Open to comments and discussion to provide more clarity on the project. Thanks!
onemeteratatime

Re: [GAME DEVS] Help us have fun and save rainforest one met

Postby Julius » 11 Sep 2018, 17:01

Julius
Community Moderator

Postby onemeteratatime » 11 Sep 2018, 19:34

First version of our website is live for those who want to learn more: https://cuipo.org/
onemeteratatime

Postby Wuzzy » 12 Sep 2018, 12:12

viewable on google earth and our proprietary front-end portal,

I think you have come to the wrong forums then.

This is FreeGameDev, home to free software zealots. ;) We don't like proprietary software.

I also agree your post is a hilarious firework of buzzword bingo.
Wuzzy

Postby charlie » 13 Sep 2018, 14:49

I missed that 'proprietary' bit. Will move to off topic.
Free Gamer - it's the dogz
Vexi - web UI platform
charlie
Global Moderator