Forgotten password problem

Forgotten password problem

Postby Čiučoi » 13 Apr 2017, 10:18

It seems I forgot the password of my account, but I haven't recieved an email though I’ve tried several times with the I've forgotten my password page. The spam folder of my email is empty, and I tried this like yesterday and still haven't got any email. Then I noticed I'm still logged in with my other computer and I thought I could make a new password with this, but I'd need my current password to make a new one... How can I re-new a password, when I don't get the mail to make a new password?
Čiučoi

Re: Forgotten password problem

Postby charlie » 13 Apr 2017, 10:40

I will email you a temporary password. You can then change it after logging in.
Free Gamer - it's the dogz
Vexi - web UI platform
charlie
Global Moderator

Postby Čiučoi » 13 Apr 2017, 11:26

Done. Thanks!
Čiučoi

Postby nf » 23 Dec 2017, 22:56

I have change my linux ubuntu for linux Mint one year ago, but I have save my old passwodr obout SuperTuxKart.
My old usename was nf, I try to register on a new one ( nfhugo ) but I cant, because my email is already registerd, and I have no acces to lost password in table of contents on Supertuxkart !
nf

Postby Arthur » 12 Jan 2018, 13:21

nf {l Wrote}:I have change my linux ubuntu for linux Mint one year ago, but I have save my old passwodr obout SuperTuxKart.
My old usename was nf, I try to register on a new one ( nfhugo ) but I cant, because my email is already registerd, and I have no acces to lost password in table of contents on Supertuxkart !

Hi, you can go to http://addons.supertuxkart.net/login.php and click the "forgot password" link and recover it from your email.
Hey pal, I took an oath for justice! "In happy days or tightest tights..." or something like that.
Arthur