Re: Concept art and logos: new updates.

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 03 Apr 2015, 22:36

New update:
Attachments
SSA0 LOGOS small.jpg
GeekPenguinBR

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 03 Apr 2015, 22:43

GunChleoc {l Wrote}:The shape of the rocket is fine. I think it's the gradient that's bothering me :?

You are right. See the new gradient:
Attachments
SSAO better small.png
GeekPenguinBR

Postby GunChleoc » 04 Apr 2015, 22:19

*thumbsup* :)
GunChleoc

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 05 Jul 2015, 10:57

07 amall.jpg
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages" this is my new concept art: a banner of a circus truck (for a track in a circus, of course :) ). The banner is finnished. The objects are work in progress:
BANNER small.jpg
04 small.jpg
08 small.jpg
06 small.jpg

I hope everyone like my work and this (no more) secret project. Opinions are welcome!
GeekPenguinBR

Postby Arthur » 05 Jul 2015, 17:13

Very good work, looks quite good to me. :)
Hey pal, I took an oath for justice! "In happy days or tightest tights..." or something like that.
Arthur

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 05 Jul 2015, 22:05

Arthur {l Wrote}:Very good work, looks quite good to me. :)

Thank you very much, Arthur. No other member of this forum had interest to comment :oops: , but at least one of the developers said his opinion. :cool:
GeekPenguinBR

Postby ArDanWol » 06 Jul 2015, 16:13

Looks nice geekpenguin! Sorry I didn't comment, I've been away quite a bit recently. The heat and chaos of summer is getting to me here in the U.S.
I'm know pretty much everywhere else on the internet as "Kpenguin"
"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user - Murphy's 31st law of software
Each computer code has five bugs, regardless of how many bugs have been already found - Murphy's 50th law of software
"That's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!"
ArDanWol

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 06 Jul 2015, 22:42

Looks nice geekpenguin! Sorry I didn't comment, I've been away quite a bit recently. The heat and chaos of summer is getting to me here in the U.S.

Thank you, ArDanWol. :) I have heard some news about the excessive heat in the North this year.

About the track...well, maybe the guys who browse this forum are not interested to drive through and around a circus with funfair games and a ferris wheel. :(
GeekPenguinBR

Postby charlie » 07 Jul 2015, 00:05

You are too impatient. Feedback takes time - not everybody checks the forum hourly - and also perhaps people feel the track is too unfinished to test. Keep working on it, improving it, posting updates, and you'll get feedback.
Free Gamer - it's the dogz
Vexi - web UI platform
charlie
Global Moderator

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 07 Jul 2015, 01:54

charlie {l Wrote}:You are too impatient. Feedback takes time - not everybody checks the forum hourly

LOL, It's obvious. :D Furthermore, we live in different time zones.

This (keep waiting for comments) doesn't bother me, anyway. My concern is about most who are "lazy" or "selfish" enough to keep their impressions just for themselves. This update was post when the topic had 3,295 views; check and you will see more than 3,530 views. A big difference.

The guys who answer are all the same: you, Samuncle, Arthur, Anon, OzoneOne, ArDanWol, GunChleoc, myself and some other well known including Hiker and Auria too. Why most members don't like to share their opinions? I really would like to know if a track around a circus is interesting for them. Last week, ctdabomb asked us our impressions about the sewer. A lot of guys took a look and some have downloaded the track. Just a few ones tried to give him a second feedback. :o

I really would like to see more members taking part in the discussion about new projects. This could make us avoid wasting time in a project no one cares. ;)
GeekPenguinBR

Postby ctdabomb » 07 Jul 2015, 15:58

I myself haven't been too active on here recently, but I had read through the thread, was amazed, and was going to comment the next time you posted something. Though seeing comments asking/complaining/wondering for comments always turn me off a bit... I certainly understand the feeling though. Keep up the great work!
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 07 Jul 2015, 23:47

ctdabomb {l Wrote}:...Though seeing comments asking/complaining/wondering for comments always turn me off a bit... I certainly understand the feeling though. Keep up the great work!

Thank you. I will. :)
Anyway, I insist in a more participative behavior by the part of members who check the posts. :|
GeekPenguinBR

Postby samuncle » 08 Jul 2015, 22:05

Hi and thanks for your cool fan art.

I want to point out something, sometime we don't have time/motivation/opportunity to write a good review of the artwork people are creating. Usually stk isn't the only project we are working on and making a good and constructive review takes time and effort.

For instance the past week I was busy with other projects and stuff, be a bit patient it happens to everyone (for instance my own post about doing objects for the new mansion has got "no replies" so far.

For your circus image, the idea is cool and we at the core team are happy to see people using and expanding SuperTuxKart's Universe. Don't give up and continue your great work.

Here is my review, it's intended to help you and I hope it won't be too harsh.

A) The banner itself looks like a bunch of different picture glued together in photoshop.
-> There is a lot of cool little details and Tux's costume is well done.
-> Tux should be bigger (like the biggest character in the center of the banner)
-> The circus is too distracting. The emphasis should be on Tux (Since he is the main character of the game)
-> Nolok is very funny with Pidgin being out of the Hat.
-> Sara and the Motocross stunt stuff looks epic. However again the bike and the character should be integrated to the picture.
-> The circus main pavilion and the ferry wheel break a rule of depth. Usually stuff in front of a picture are darker and more contrasted. As you go toward the "infinity" things should be more "blended" with the sky and the background.
-> The lion feels a bit out of place. It's not a character and it's big compared to the rest (especially characters).
-> We don't understand what Konky has in his hands. I suppose it's something to lit the fire, but it should be more "obvious" (like a torch or something).
-> Xue and the cannons are epic. Maybe we should see someone pulling the detonator.
-> The Elephant is funny especially with the beach ball. Why not reusing one of the Gran Paradiso Beach ball (with adiumy for instance to add more character in the picture
-> The tuxes looking on the side of the frame are cool.

General advice: The picture feels like a "concept" to show where characters are placed for the final picture. It doesn't feel like a final work, If I take example to the poster we created for 0.9 (and has a similar idea with all characters being present), they feel like they are part of the picture not just cut and placed. Your lighting isn't consistent (and it destroy the illusion). Look for real like circus illustration.

b) About the circus
-> The big truck is cool but could be a bit more detailed (with textures and all of that)
-> you MUST use our rendering engine (which makes quite interesting rendering). A lot of your material looks flat and untextured, it's a bit sad.
-> The loudspeaker are a nice touch :), but that's typically something that's already included in the SuperTuxKart object's library. (here is one included in the indev version).
-> The giant grey ball is strange, not sure what it is.
-> The material are very basic (everything looks like plastic).

c) General advices
-> Make and release a track, don't start 1000 projects (yes this is difficult and I know that personally but you presented the soviet city the western wooden town, the arena and several other project unfortunately unachieved :(. It seems you spent a lot of time on them and it would be nice to share them with the player and the team :).
-> Use blender and our engine, it's tailored for our game and produce high quality lighting easily, yes you will have to learn how to use blender but that will be more easier and faster to share your work and to show it directly in the game so it's not misleading and we can give you more advanced feedback.
-> Download blends from the media repository to see how Cocoa Temple or Gran Paradiso where done, take inspiration from them.
-> Don't give up, yes my review might be harsh (the first time I showed my work to a professional game artist he was very very harsh :P, so I know that feeling, but them it's cool because you progress and end up with something better)
-> Why not trying to make one 3D object for the mansion to check how it's done, to see it included and also to start with something small

Don't give up and some part of your artwork will be included in the upcoming version of SuperTuxKart (like the companies logo and names (Tuxas, etc). However unfortunately while very cool the circus banner is not up to our quality standard :(. Sorry about that.

If you want more detailed feedback or if something isn't clear please ask !
samuncle
STK Moderator

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 00:06

Hi, samumcle!

samuncle {l Wrote}:... be a bit patient it happens to everyone...

I know. I'm not complaining about lack of instant reply not posted by you and the other guys I have mentioned. I simply can't understand why hundred, thousand guys read a post, but no one has enough interest to comment other than you, Auria, Arthur, Anon, OzoneOne, ArDanWol, GunChleoc, etc. as always.

I want to make this as clear as possible: It's not impatience. I simply can't see why hundred guys refuse to share their opinions. It's so simple to do: "Hi! I liked", "Hello,sorry but I disliked"! like a survey.

You are the art director and Auria, one of the project leaders. If I post a concept art or a song, both WIP, but nobody other than you comments, this would be sad, but, at least, the members of the team showed their interest for my project. So, I'm in the right direction. But, if nobody shares a opinion and you (the developers) simply make no comments about my song or art, I cancel my work and start working on another one, because I won't waste my time in some stuff nobody cares. This is not childish behavior; on the contrary: it's part of business principles. For me, it's marketing survey: no feedback, no progress. Plain and simply. If I see no feedback, I immediately assume that it's not worth to spend resources on the idea.

samuncle {l Wrote}: "For your circus image, the idea is cool and we at the core team are happy to see people using and expanding SuperTuxKart's Universe."

Good to know.

samuncle {l Wrote}:The banner itself looks like a bunch of different picture glued together in photoshop.

I agree that the characters don't look like part of the same image, together. This was an attempt to create just a banner showing them instead a scene with all characters. The characters (except Sara, Pidgin, who were finished art work made by yourself and the character's official rendering) were made on Inkscape, not in 3D. Nolok and Wilber were blender files adjusted by my brother. He made their renderings in the positions as asked by myself, so, I had to draw on Inkscape over the renderings. So, there's no 3D objects to make a 3D rendering. I need to render the image in 2D as if it was 3D, looking like a real scene in 3D. So, I need to improve the light and shadows, dept of field, etc., everything in 2D using inkscape, since I don't have photoshop and my knowledge on Gimp doesn't allow me great works in photo editions, just the basic. :(

samuncle {l Wrote}:There is a lot of cool little details and Tux's costume is well done.
-> Tux should be bigger (like the biggest character in the center of the banner)

Ok. No problem. I'll increase the size of Tux, the ring master.

samuncle {l Wrote}: Nolok is very funny with Pidgin being out of the Hat.
-> Sara and the Motocross stunt stuff looks epic.

Thanks. I will try to make the banner looks like a scene in 3D instead a collage.

samuncle {l Wrote}: The circus main pavilion and the ferry wheel break a rule of depth. Usually stuff in front of a picture are darker and more contrasted. As you go toward the "infinity" things should be more "blended" with the sky and the background.

I'm aware about this detail and I will blend the background using more transparent images for both - the pavilion and the ferrris wheel.

samuncle {l Wrote}:The lion feels a bit out of place. It's not a character and it's big compared to the rest (especially characters).

You mean, it's better to remove the tiger?

samuncle {l Wrote}:We don't understand what Konky has in his hands. I suppose it's something to lit the fire, but it should be more "obvious" (like a torch or something).

Yes, this is a torch. That's my brother's idea: making Konky spit fire instead "eat" fire. I will try to improve Konqi army's position.

samuncle {l Wrote}:Xue and the cannons are epic. Maybe we should see someone pulling the detonator.

LOL. Thanks, but I can't imagine who I could insert there pulling the detonator. Maybe Panda, Suzanne or Gavroche:think:

samuncle {l Wrote}:The Elephant is funny especially with the beach ball. Why not reusing one of the Gran Paradiso Beach ball (with adiumy for instance to add more character in the picture ....General advice: The picture feels like a "concept" to show where characters are placed for the final picture. It doesn't feel like a final work, If I take example to the poster we created for 0.9 (and has a similar idea with all characters being present), they feel like they are part of the picture not just cut and placed. Your lighting isn't consistent (and it destroy the illusion). Look for real like circus illustration.

As said above, everything was made on Inkscape, not in 3D unfortunatelly.

samuncle {l Wrote}:About the circus
-> The big truck is cool but could be a bit more detailed (with textures and all of that)

Yes, but the truck is a WIP too, as I said. Be sure that it has every detail. You will like it and maybe, use it on farm (with different paintings, of course) and other tracks.

samuncle {l Wrote}:The loudspeaker are a nice touch :), but that's typically something that's already included in the SuperTuxKart object's library. (here is one included in the indev version).

Sorry, I didn't notice the loudspeakers. Or maybe I did, but I forgot it.

samuncle {l Wrote}:
-> The giant grey ball is strange, not sure what it is.
-> The material are very basic (everything looks like plastic).

The giant ball is the "Globe of Death", where Sara ride her bike. The material are basic, no textures, since this a very work in progress demo.

samuncle {l Wrote}:c) General advices
-> Make and release a track, don't start 1000 projects (yes this is difficult and I know that personally but you presented the soviet city the western wooden town, the arena and several other project unfortunately unachieved
:(

And we have other five projects as work in progress!

Well, I know that this is not the best thing to do, but I prefer this way. Why? It's simple: I like to turn the idea into "solid" scenes with the respective objects while the ideas are coming. If I have a lot of ideas about some project and I simply list them all, the final result is not as good as if I start making the scene when the ideas are recent or coming.

Unfortunately, there's another issue: I'm ignorant on Blender. My brother knows something, but I can't depend on his help most time. Mainly, during the academic year. So, everything related to Blender is like a barrier for me. I pause the project and I start a new project making the environment on Maya. That's why we have 8 unfinished projects (with all objects modelled, many with the final textures) since 2013 and no one is finished for use in the game.

In 2013, I had two options: 1. Start learning Blender and training hardly making objects until I could reach the level of guys like you, Anon, ctdabomb, etc; or 2.Start immediately creating the tracks on Maya. I have chosen the second one.

Would be perfect if I had a partnership with some guy with enough experience on Blender (not you, Anon, ctdabomb or XGhost, who have your own projects). So, I could make the track completely (scene with all objects, the drivelines, the textures) and he could help me on Blender inserting textures, lights and dynamics.

samuncle {l Wrote}:Don't give up, yes my review might be harsh

I don't consider this harsh.

samuncle {l Wrote}:Why not trying to make one 3D object for the mansion to check how it's done

Well, even if the current mansion is one of my prefered tracks, the idea of a new mansion is good, but I dislike one aspect. I can explain it better in a private message.

samuncle {l Wrote}:However unfortunately while very cool the circus banner is not up to our quality standard :(. Sorry about that.

No problem. I understand you advice and I will try to make the image a scene instead a collage.

Thank you for your feedback.
Last edited by GeekPenguinBR on 09 Jul 2015, 04:22, edited 6 times in total.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby XGhost » 09 Jul 2015, 01:13

Hi

Great work! I like the idea of a circus very much. I was thinking for a future project (after I finish Road Works) in about the same direction ;) .
The truck is incredibly well modelled and looks beautiful!
I think samuncle has summed up the most important points for the banner (Tux should be bigger / picture feels like a "concept"). I would prefer a more colorful background. Maybe some spot lights and confetti in it.
I like the circus tent very much. Are you planning to let players driving inside it?
Can't wait to finally see one of your started projects playable in STK ;) .

GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:If I post a concept art or a song, both wip, but nobody other than you comments, this would be sad, but, at leat, the members of the team showed their interest for my project. So, I'm in the right direction. But, if nobody shares a opinion and you (the developers) simply make no comments about my song or art, I cancel my work and start working on another one, because I won't waste my time in some stuff nobody cares. This is not childish behavior; on the contrary: it's part of business principles. For me, it's marketing survey: no feedback, no progress. Plain and simply. If I see no feedback, I immediately assume that it's not worth to spend resources on the idea.

I think the STK forum is in general not "famous" enough. As you point out, there are mostly the same people (usually longtime-members) who take time for feedbacks or replies. If more STK players around the world would register to the forum and actively check it out, this place would be livelier indeed. More advertising for the forum! :cool:

There was a time, where a german STK forum existed. It was a very active and lively place with experienced moderators and many contributors. I've learned English in school but I wasn't able to understand the discussions on this forum good enough. The german STK forum was my way to interact and share experience, opinions, feedbacks and contributions with other people / STK fans or developers. Now: the german STK forum is dead and I think there are about 4 or 5 people who switched to the official one (this one right here). But we were about 100+...
What I am trying to say is: STK is a game made for children (ok maybe for adults too ;) . At least it is child-oriented.) and not all young people are able to speak/read english fluently which could be a reason why the forum is not so active. It would be awesome if some people here would take the effort to create sites or forums for STK in different languages. The STK website could also need some fresh translations :D ...
I would love to help, to improve, to create something in this direction -> on the other side I'm still just one person. Like the most of us, I have a job and other projects too. I want to support STK with contributions like karts and tracks, but I would support every idea to create something different/new for the community.

To that end, I wish you a nice day and keep up the good great work!
XGhost

Postby ArDanWol » 09 Jul 2015, 02:30

GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:I know. I'm not complaining about lack of instant reply posted by you and the other guys I have mentioned. I simply can't understand why hundred, thousand guys read a post, but no one has enough interest to comment other than you, Auria, Arthur, Anon, OzoneOne, ArDanWol, GunChleoc, etc. as always.

I want to make this as clear as possible: It's not impatience. I simply can't see why hundred guys refuse to share their opinions. It's so simple to do: "Hi! I liked", "Hello,sorry but I disliked"! like a survey.

You are the art director and Auria, one of the project leaders. If I post a concept art or a song, both wip, but nobody other than you comments, this would be sad, but, at leat, the members of the team showed their interest for my project. So, I'm in the right direction. But, if nobody shares a opinion and you (the developers) simply make no comments about my song or art, I cancel my work and start working on another one, because I won't waste my time in some stuff nobody cares. This is not childish behavior; on the contrary: it's part of business principles. For me, it's marketing survey: no feedback, no progress. Plain and simply. If I see no feedback, I immediately assume that it's not worth to spend resources on the idea.

This will solve the feedback problem:
New rule: If you don't provide feedback on a STK contribution of any sort, you are not allowed to complain once it's completed and released! :D :lol:
*Edit* You are not banned from using it, but you still can't complain. ;)
Last edited by ArDanWol on 09 Jul 2015, 14:56, edited 2 times in total.
"Profanity is one language all computer users know" - Murphy's 50th Law of Computers
Software bugs are impossible to detect by anybody except the end user - Murphy's 31st law of software
Each computer code has five bugs, regardless of how many bugs have been already found - Murphy's 50th law of software
ArDanWol

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 03:03

ArDanWol {l Wrote}:
GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:I know. I'm not complaining about lack of instant reply posted by you and the other guys I have mentioned. I simply can't understand why hundred, thousand guys read a post, but no one has enough interest to comment other than you, Auria, Arthur, Anon, OzoneOne, ArDanWol, GunChleoc, etc. as always.

Here's how to solve the feedback problem:
New rule: If you don't provide feedback on a STK contribution of any sort, you are not allowed to complain once it's completed and released and are banned from using that contribution until you provide feedback!
:D :lol:

Hehehe..I totally agree! :lol:
GeekPenguinBR

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 03:13

XGhost {l Wrote}:Hi
Great work! I like the idea of a circus very much. I was thinking for a future project (after I finish Road Works) in about the same direction ;) .
The truck is incredibly well modelled and looks beautiful!

Thanks a lot! :D

XGhost {l Wrote}: like the circus tent very much. Are you planning to let players driving inside it?

For sure! See the renderings in the next post.

XGhost {l Wrote}:Hi
Can't wait to finally see one of your started projects playable in STK ;) .

I hope you will see as soon as possible, not only Las Dunas Arena, but another one. I hope this happen during the summer/winter (for us, in the South) vacations. ;)

XGhost {l Wrote}:I think the STK forum is in general not "famous" enough. As you point out, there are mostly the same people (usually longtime-members) who take time for feedbacks or replies.

Unfortunatelly, STK is not as famous as it could be today.

XGhost {l Wrote}: I've learned English in school but I wasn't able to understand the discussions on this forum good enough.

Me too. My english still sucks. :lol:

XGhost {l Wrote}: I would love to help, to improve, to create something in this direction -> on the other side I'm still just one person. Like the most of us, I have a job and other projects too. I want to support STK with contributions like karts and tracks, but I would support every idea to create something different/new for the community.

Unfortunatelly, we have just 24 hours a day.

XGhost {l Wrote}:To that end, I wish you a nice day and keep up the good great work!

Thank you.
Last edited by GeekPenguinBR on 09 Jul 2015, 04:25, edited 2 times in total.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby ArDanWol » 09 Jul 2015, 03:16

GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:Unfortunatelly, we have just 24 hours a day.

And most of us can't spend all 24 working on STK :)
ArDanWol

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 03:24

Hey guys!

I have many hobbies (playing music/instruments, photography, scale models,etc), but STK became a fun hobby because I can pratice more 3D modelling, since I'm not as good as my brother is. Well, I have an art studio, so, I need to stay ready for any eventual project more complex. STK allow me to improve my skills even when I'm not working.

Here are some renderings of one of the 8 projects I have mentioned above.

IMPORTANT :!:
1. The drivelines are partially hidden by the terrain, because the previous terrain (this one, showed bellow) is still plan;
2. Note that the circus as showed in the renderings is still flat, plan, but the driveline and the definitive terrain, the ground are not plan, no more. The real terrain and drivelines are still wip, but they have ups and downs. I'm working on this to improve the drivelines and the visual from the driver's point of view.

I hope everyone like my once "secret" and now unveiled project. :)
Attachments
CIRCUS A.jpg
CIRCUS B.jpg
CIRCUS C.jpg
CIRCUS D.jpg
CIRCUS E.jpg
Last edited by GeekPenguinBR on 09 Jul 2015, 04:26, edited 2 times in total.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 03:29

All objects are still with no texture, just collors , but you can see clearly, that it is very colorful. This ambience allows a nightly track, that, IMO, could be very stunning with all those lights (but I don't know how to put lights on blender). Samuncle can tell us what is better for the game: another sunny track or a nightly track. Imagine a circus at night; then, imagine this circus at night, Maybe a nightly looks even better. :think:
CIRCUS F.jpg

Some samples:

OUTDOORS
http://www.imperatriznoticias.com.br/wp ... Circo4.jpg
http://radios.ebc.com.br/sites/_radios/ ... _sol_0.jpg
http://images-2.drive.com.au/2012/06/28 ... 00x400.jpg
http://www.maxpressnet.com.br/imagem/vi ... c=Conteudo
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2015-0 ... ynight.jpg

INTERIOR
http://thetutuproject.com/wp-content/up ... Circus.jpg
http://www.zoppe.net/images/misc/ariz_public_media.jpg
http://i.huffpost.com/gen/875964/images ... cebook.jpg
http://d.ibtimes.co.uk/en/full/219906/m ... stival.jpg

FERRIS WHEEL & FUNFAIR GAMES
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/ ... 51xyji.jpg
https://thelastdaughter.files.wordpress ... -wheel.jpg
http://www.juesatta.com/wp-content/uplo ... G_2156.jpg
http://www.funfair.me.uk/resources/Caro ... 0email.JPG

https://snapshotsforsoreeyes.files.word ... 00_hdr.jpg
https://suinflorence.files.wordpress.co ... usel-2.jpg
http://slides.worldofstock.com/FUS1139.jpg
http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/french-c ... 508395.jpg
http://www.holidayworld.com/wp-content/ ... ght-05.jpg

http://www.lgrayandsonsfunfairs.co.uk/w ... banner.jpg
https://0.s3.envato.com/files/45696285/Funfair.jpg

Please, don't creat too much expectancy, because I don't know how to do this at night using blender and I don't know too if the new engine support too many lights. :oops:

Opinions are welcome, as always!
Last edited by GeekPenguinBR on 09 Jul 2015, 05:16, edited 7 times in total.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby capricom45 » 09 Jul 2015, 03:41

(I'm usually silent when it comes to other people's creations, the only exception is samuncle)

I'm impressed with the design. is it part of a racetrack?
Socially banned since 2014, a somewhat sleepy musician
capricom45

Postby GeekPenguinBR » 09 Jul 2015, 03:45

Yes, it is. It's one of my projects as you can see with more details on my text above.
GeekPenguinBR

Postby ArDanWol » 09 Jul 2015, 13:35

I like the idea of the nightly track more so. Maybe even some fireworks in the background (that's probably too far) ;)
ArDanWol

Postby GunChleoc » 09 Jul 2015, 14:16

GeekPenguinBR {l Wrote}:Hi, samumcle!

samuncle {l Wrote}:... be a bit patient it happens to everyone...

I know. I'm not complaining about lack of instant reply not posted by you and the other guys I have mentioned. I simply can't understand why hundred, thousand guys read a post, but no one has enough interest to comment other than you, Auria, Arthur, Anon, OzoneOne, ArDanWol, GunChleoc, etc. as always.

Personally, I don't like to comment unless I have something interesting to say. I think that a thread full of just "I like / don't like" would spam things, so I never make posts like that. All the silent lurkers might feel the same, please don't take it personally. And some of them will be just bots data mining the forum ;)

I agree that it would be good for you to try to finish one thing before ending up with a lot of unused work. I do like the concept though.
GunChleoc