translations

translations

Postby Dread Knight » 27 Nov 2013, 01:56

A new version of the game, v0.3. will be released this week on 15th December.
For v0.4 (ETA March or April), one of the main things on the roadmap could be having localization support and translating the game into a couple of languages; I'm still deciding the whole workflow for this atm.

I'm looking for people who are willing to help with translating the game into another language. Let me know what language(s) you can offer help with and your email or other ways I could get in touch with you.

Translators
Dread Knight: romanian
Clement: french
BioHazardX: italian
fraang: german
dimproject: russian
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Re: translations

Postby BioHazardX » 27 Nov 2013, 20:37

I can translate the game in Italian, it's the only thing that I can do to help your project.
SURVIVAL STRATEGY!
BioHazardX

Postby Dread Knight » 28 Nov 2013, 00:12

BioHazardX {l Wrote}:I can translate the game in Italian, it's the only thing that I can do to help your project.

Alright, I appreciate it. Started compiling a list of people willing to translate and into what language.
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Postby fraang » 28 Nov 2013, 18:45

I can translate it into German. ;)
fraang

Postby Dread Knight » 28 Nov 2013, 20:07

fraang {l Wrote}:I can translate it into German. ;)

Great, added to the list.

The translation system we might adopt could be Zanata; I don't have any experience with it so still researching.
Will probably add the strings into it in a few weeks unless I find something even better
https://translate.zanata.org/zanata/pro ... cientBeast
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Postby dimproject » 28 Nov 2013, 20:59

Hello Dread Knight! :)
I can translate game on the Russian language.
dimproject

Postby Dread Knight » 28 Nov 2013, 21:06

dimproject {l Wrote}:Hello Dread Knight! :)
I can translate game on the Russian language.

That should be great, added you to the list. Actually Russian and Polish languages are high priority as I've noticed a high number of turn based strategy players from those countries as well as interest in the project along with awesome art contributions.
Dread Knight
AB Moderator