Too repetative and too hard.

Too repetative and too hard.

Postby Jastiv » 18 Feb 2021, 20:36

Today, i was to criticize the whole game design of Super tux. I don't know what people were thinking, but I feel too many of the snow levels look the same. Its like, what, can't people come up with some better graphics and variety. Also, I feel so many of the levels are too hard. Isn't this supposed to be a kids game? I think its just like an exercise in frustration. If people want to create hard core level add on death traps, that is fine, but I definitely feel the game has gone too far in the difficulty category, not to mention the repetitiveness category. There is just not a nice way to say this.

(yeah, this is mainly about the base game, level packs are of varying quality, mostly crap, but some are almost ok if still a bit repetitive.)
Jastiv

Re: Too repetative and too hard.

Postby KiyanTheBluePenguin » 19 Feb 2021, 21:24

I'm Not Going To Talk About The Difficulty, Since That's Not Really What I Want To Comment On.
The Thing I'm Going To Comment On The Snow Level Thing. You Get It.

I Agree.
I'd Like The Snow Theme To Be A Bit Diffrent Yee Further You Go In The Main Game World (The First One).
And Also, I Think The Same Is With The Forest Theme.
The Next Theme Is Tropical, Just Saying. There's A Bit Of Evidence, Like How Two Music Files Are Tropical Music.
Just Saying The Next One Is Tropical.
KiyanTheBluePenguin