Quests - Nidavellir - A Bargain is Struck "Dwarf" [Broken?]

Quests - Nidavellir - A Bargain is Struck "Dwarf" [Broken?]

Postby oboy15 » 07 Mar 2018, 21:53

Hello,

I see there is already a thread for this specific quest, but I am having a different issue. When I click on the quest, and begin it from the quest menu it cycles through the entire loading screen and right before the mission would begin, the game crashes. I have tried multiple times under different circumstances, but I am still running into this issue.

This will not stop me from playing the rest of the game, but I would greatly enjoy to continue where I left off in Quests. Please let me know if I can provide any further details. Thank you!
oboy15

Re: Quests - Nidavellir - A Bargain is Struck "Dwarf" [Broke

Postby Andrettin » 18 Mar 2018, 11:01

oboy15 {l Wrote}:Hello,

I see there is already a thread for this specific quest, but I am having a different issue. When I click on the quest, and begin it from the quest menu it cycles through the entire loading screen and right before the mission would begin, the game crashes. I have tried multiple times under different circumstances, but I am still running into this issue.

This will not stop me from playing the rest of the game, but I would greatly enjoy to continue where I left off in Quests. Please let me know if I can provide any further details. Thank you!

Thanks for the information :) I've released an update today that should fix this issue.
Andrettin
Wyrmsun Moderator

Postby oboy15 » 20 Mar 2018, 05:41

Thank you so much! Everything is working properly now.

Great Game by the way! Much Warcraft 2 vibes, great nostalgia factor!
oboy15

Postby Andrettin » 24 Mar 2018, 08:48

oboy15 {l Wrote}:Thank you so much! Everything is working properly now.

Great Game by the way! Much Warcraft 2 vibes, great nostalgia factor!

Thank you :)
Andrettin
Wyrmsun Moderator