Share your Game progress

Share your Game progress

Postby Wuzzy » 08 Feb 2014, 00:21

Hi, in this topic I want Stunt Rally players to share their “progress” in the game. This means the progress in the challenges and the championships.

As for me, I have managed to get gold for every challenge in forwards and backwards, except for Persian Fun backwards, which I can’t finish at all. Why? Because this challenge has D14-JumpCrazy in it. xD
At times, it was actually difficult to get gold but clearly not impossible. (Besides, the new challenge system is alright to me now, the only real problem is the thing with non-reversable tracks. But now enough off-topic stuff for now.)
For the record, the most difficult challenges for me were:
  • Outer Stunts (forwards and backwards) because you have to constantly be at full speed and one single mistake ruins it.
  • Really Dangerous (forwards and backwards] because of on-pipe driving AND you have to be quick.
  • Horrible Weather (backwards) because of T5-Twister

I am not very far in the championships, I have only completed three in the “Medium” tab so far.

How about you?
Wuzzy

Re: Game progress

Postby CryHam » 08 Feb 2014, 11:18

Wow. :shock: I didn't expect anyone would (or likes this game so much to) drive all challenges, and in both directions, and with Gold. Respect. :cool:
(Btw. D14, is fixed on master, we have now 'deny reversed' option).

As for me, well I did drive all championships back then, IDK how many times probably twice. But not in reversed.
When I made the challenges I did also drive them all. Mostly Gold but on few difficult (later ones) I had Silver.
Since then, there were some updates to them and somehow I didn't notice that my progress.xml got lost, and I didn't drive that many later.
Didn't drive in revesed much, just to test.
And I'm saving this for later. Some 2 days I will drive all tracks in reversed and record ghosts, but yeah, that's whole weekend of just driving.

And yes, I'm also quite curious about other SR players experience in challenges and championships.
CryHam
SR Moderator