Sur5-FreshBreeze

Sur5-FreshBreeze

Postby EP » 12 Mar 2022, 12:36

Fresh Breeze racetrack. Difficult if fast, easy if slow. Especially slow is necessary in the counterbanked stunt.

https://we.tl/t-2md9p4j0CD (valid only 7 days sorry, forum file size too small for normal attachment)

FreshBreeze.JPG
EP

Re: race track Fresh Breeze

Postby CryHam » 13 Mar 2022, 01:15

Very cool. Another great new surreal track.
Will go into SR. I recognized terrain and a part from Grc2-Coast. Which is okay, I think it also fits surreal experience.
Do you want me to smooth the bumpy road going up, or is it meant to be so? It can be smoothed either by hand with terrain filter brush or with align terrain to road tool.
CryHam
SR Moderator

Postby EP » 13 Mar 2022, 10:34

Thanks, great that it can be added.
Yes you are right I initially started out with that one, but much changed and has become a new track.
Anyway you like it most, you may improve, reuse it. I left it rather bumpy as of more kind of offroad rally style throughout.
But also at the time of creating I was not as able to smooth it easily on the sloped roads (had not yet practiced the cntr+u technique).
EP

Postby CryHam » 19 Mar 2022, 00:03

Okay. So I made a new track, out of your track. It inspired me. :cool:
I went over board with everything. It's surreal, that's the standard.
When it started to look sick, yet good, I added some more road, halfpipes and a drive on ice.
This is SurrealSpace, now a new sub-scenery of Surreal.
It has bad FPS, there is just too many things for good FPS I think.
Track in SR repo, view:
CryHam
SR Moderator

Re: Sur5-FreshBreeze

Postby EP » 19 Mar 2022, 09:00

Haha yes just tried it. This got really overboard! But big fun and amazing colors :-)! Navigation has become a bit challenging though, but yes that is part of some tracks as part of the challenge.
EP