Anybody else not getting the treasure.

Anybody else not getting the treasure.

Postby shirish » 22 Sep 2013, 22:48

I had opened a bug about this sometime back (about 6 months ~ yr. back) and then it was closed by mutual exchange.

On the second map, just after starting the adventure (the map before you meet the fenrir for the first time), there are three treasure chests if I'm not wrong. 2 on the left (bottom and top) and 3rd on the upper right corner. This one does not have any treasure. Have other people experienced that. I dunno if it's a bug or not. Can people confirm

Look forward to knowing from people.
shirish

Re: Anybody else not getting the treasure.

Postby Bertram » 23 Sep 2013, 15:56

Indeed, you already opened a bug about that a long time ago. The treasure is empty and it is on purpose.

To spoil it completely, this is kind of the first trap of the game as there are two wandering enemies in that tiny zones, making the probability to get into battle for an empty treasure high. Yes, it's cruel, but eh, I couldn't resist (and needed to test empty treasures by the way.)

Maybe the 'nothing!!' sentence should be added when a treasure is empty so that it is clear?

Regards,
Bertram
VT Moderator

Postby BioHazardX » 23 Sep 2013, 19:28

I don't get that treasure chest in the first large cave, near the exit and on the other side of the void.
SURVIVAL STRATEGY!
BioHazardX

Postby Bertram » 24 Sep 2013, 07:57

I don't get that treasure chest in the first large cave, near the exit and on the other side of the void.

That treasure is obtainable. ;) Yet, it isn't straightforward.
Bertram
VT Moderator