save point?

save point?

Postby infrared » 03 Jun 2013, 00:32

How long is it until the first save point? Or where is the first save point? And how long is it usually between save points?
infrared

Re: save point?

Postby Bertram » 03 Jun 2013, 13:08

Hi,

I guess there a question behind this question, right? ;)

Anyway, the first save point is at the forest entrance. You'll have to make it until there. The time taken between two save points depends on the maps and decision based on the gameplay and the dungeon difficulty.

Ah, and we've planned to eventually add quick-save support, which will help in that area. ;)

Hope you'll enjoy the game done so far,

Best regards,
Bertram
VT Moderator

Postby infrared » 03 Jun 2013, 17:41

Okay, thanks. Actually, at first I didn't know there were save points, and I was somewhat frustrated because I couldn't seem to find the save option anywhere. But some threads on the forum indicated that save-points were the system used.

Since you've mentioned it, quick-save support definitely would be nice. VT seems like a top-quality game, but I'm a pretty busy person and usually it is difficult for me to justify sitting down in front of a game for more than half-an-hour a day.
infrared

Postby shirish » 03 Jun 2013, 18:04

having quick save would be a real treat, that would make things so much easier.

+ 1 if it becomes a reality :)
shirish

Postby Bertram » 03 Jun 2013, 22:10

Hi,

infrared {l Wrote}:Since you've mentioned it, quick-save support definitely would be nice. VT seems like a top-quality game, but I'm a pretty busy person and usually it is difficult for me to justify sitting down in front of a game for more than half-an-hour a day.

Thanks for the nice comment. :)
You'd normally be able to go from one to another easily as long as you do meet the level needed. It largely depends on how you play though. Don't forget to buy equipment and keep a look at your potions and you'll be fine. The first dungeon isn't actually hard at all.

shirish {l Wrote}:having quick save would be a real treat, that would make things so much easier.

Time to become a coder, Shirish ;)

Best regards,
Bertram
VT Moderator