yes
86%
no
14%

Total votes : 42

Re: STORAGE: Maps&Times. Map pack v1.1 New maps added

Postby bonifarz » 23 Aug 2013, 22:48

Nice update, thanks.
  • The inverted Nexumus turned out quite nice as a difficult map, but I suggest to turn the respawn checkpoints also by 180°.
  • "ExtremeRun-RR3 - a lot of small fixes." Does this include the glitch at the finish when getting dozens of zero lap times?
  • What do you think of the "bonus" section in escape? The last teleport points to solid matter = instant-death, is that intended?
  • I really like Temka's glasswall. Can you confirm that 20s is still possible, or was that time related to lower impulse costs or something like that?
  • Second re-texture of port keeps the original, minimalistic style. Fits well.
  • Does nl/ No Limit stand for another mod like DeFrag?
Concerning "fun on repeat": It depends, really. Also singleplayer vs. multiplayer can make a huge difference. Much of the fun with those maps is to learn from other players and find strategies for faster times. Without a bit of competition, there is only a fraction of the fun. Good example is port, nobody would enjoy that one from the looks, but the challenge keeps people playing. That's why I think it is good to have a large pack with unofficial maps available.
bonifarz

Postby TristamK » 25 Aug 2013, 18:30

Dratz-_C {l Wrote}:TristamK,
Your signature says that you will be off-line from August 27. How long will this disconnection last?
Cheers

I'm going to study in August. And because I will live in a hostel , the internet in hostel didn't appear until the network in a hostel isn't sentiment. And i don't know when network will set up. I can back online in august but i can back online in september-october too.
The inverted Nexumus turned out quite nice as a difficult map, but I suggest to turn the respawn checkpoints also by 180°.

Forgot to fix ><. I will fix it later.
"ExtremeRun-RR3 - a lot of small fixes." Does this include the glitch at the finish when getting dozens of zero lap times?

I think it fixed now.
What do you think of the "bonus" section in escape? The last teleport points to solid matter = instant-death, is that intended?

Add to the "To Do" list. I will think how change it.
I really like Temka's glasswall. Can you confirm that 20s is still possible, or was that time related to lower impulse costs or something like that?

I don't know how pass it in 20 secs. Will be Temka can pass, but i can't.
Does nl/ No Limit stand for another mod like DeFrag?

yes, this maps for mod like Defrag. Originally this maps created for Progress Server. This mod just disable a limit for moves and energy so in the original this map doen't have any platforms.
Sorry for my bad English. Sometimes i use google translator.
The official group of the Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Red Eclipse in vkontakte -> https://vk.com/cube_engine_news - VK support English too ;) . Also you can find all news about Cube 2\Red Eclipse in this group too
Topic with FULL information about Time-Trial . All maps , video , tutorials here . Also here you can see all best times on maps .
My youtube chanel
TristamK

Postby unixfreak » 27 Aug 2013, 19:48

Map name : uf-islands
Map creator : unixfreak
Build version : r16
Date of start creating : August 26th 2013
Last ver. date : August 27th 2013

Links :
uf-islands.zip
(209.84 KiB) Downloaded 386 times

Screenshots :

About map from author :
A fantasy style map with floating islands in the sky.
There is a demo file included in the zip, which has a good run through showing the way in case you can't figure out some parts.
:cool:
unixfreak

Postby bonifarz » 31 Aug 2013, 15:50

@unixfreak: You know that your trial maps are clearly among my all-time-favorites, and i am really looking forwards to the release of ... you know which one ;)
Concerning the uf-islands pusher problem, I still have not found an explanation nor a solution. Anyone else having problems reaching the fifth island?

@TistamK: Here is another small and simple map I made. I don't want to open a new topic for this and will post it here, just as unixfreak did with his islands. Despite the simplistic and colorful look, it is not exactly an easy map, as you will need well executed wall-dashes and a launch-climb to finish a lap. People who find this frustrating may want to lower the /gravity.
Attachments
rainbows.zip
(411.45 KiB) Downloaded 347 times
rainbows.jpeg
rainbows has a very simple map design
bonifarz

Postby TristamK » 31 Aug 2013, 20:56

unixfreak , good map. Will be included in next maps pack with bonifarz's map too. But for my taste this map doesn't look like real fantasy. Maybe try change fade and color of particles. I have the impression that this map may look a much better.
bonifarz , interesting experiment. A bit hard i think but looks interesting. I can only suggest use a different skybox..what about a rainbow skybox ? :)
When i will get a better connection (wifi from my n79 very slow) i will post a low of maps to forum and for this topic and maybe after i will try update maps pack.
Well, I don't think I can complete it (I have done all maps apart from the ones in the "TristramK" folder). I'll let you know by the end of the week, otherwise I will release an Evropi mini map pack based on 1.0, of the best or otherwise intriguing (e.g. very pretty) maps from community map pack 1.0.

If you want you can make your own TOP list of maps from this package.
The official group of the Cube 2 Sauerbraten and Red Eclipse in vkontakte -> https://vk.com/cube_engine_news - VK support English too ;) . Also you can find all news about Cube 2\Red Eclipse in this group too
Topic with FULL information about Time-Trial . All maps , video , tutorials here . Also here you can see all best times on maps .
My youtube chanel
TristamK

Postby unixfreak » 02 Sep 2013, 01:10

bonifarz {l Wrote}:People who find this frustrating may want to lower the /gravity.

Or use the shotgun secondary to add a little push to your jump. I spent the last 20minutes trying to figure out the first jump, i could only do it with the shotgun in the end :o
unixfreak

Postby Sniper-Goth » 02 Sep 2013, 02:49

My personal record at the rainbow map is 0:45:837
Attachments
20130901223340.jpg
Red Eclipse in game name: Sniper-Goth/Sniper-quake3. Maps in the making: DOTA style map, ringed, train, ladder race,.
Sniper-Goth

Postby bonifarz » 02 Sep 2013, 07:37

unixfreak {l Wrote}: I spent the last 20minutes trying to figure out the first jump, i could only do it with the shotgun in the end :o

Sorry guys, I realize that wall dash is not an official term and there is no explanation or instruction for it whatsoever. The idea is to boost (space) towards a wall, wallrun (Q) and jump off immediately (again space). If all three moves are executed in a quick succession, they build up quite a bit of momentum. A good example is my 21.25 seconds run on test chamber, which you can find in the demo sharing topic.
viewtopic.php?f=72&t=4327&p=49164&hilit=testchamber#p49164

I think launch-climb was clear to both of you, you slide, launch up and start the wall climb when you reach the top speed of the launch. In this case, it needs a full impulse meter.

Once you are used to the wall dash, rainbows is really not a difficult map, and a 35 seconds lap should not be too hard to achieve. If you time the third jump well, you can land on the tube and improve your time to roughly 30 seconds.
bonifarz

Postby bonifarz » 05 Sep 2013, 17:01

Hey TristamK, thanks for the preview of your remake/expansion of the HardCore map. I enjoyed finishing it, although it took me about an hour :lol: and the shader effects on the portals are truly fascinating.
I hope this post is okay here: I would like to make a suggestion for a new section that fits in between your first and second room. I cut away the other parts of the map, as you have not published those yet, but it should be easy to paste and connect this piece.
HC-room2.zip
suggestion for room 2 for the map HardCore.
(120.48 KiB) Downloaded 362 times

What do you think?
bonifarz

Postby TristamK » 05 Sep 2013, 19:48

bonifarz {l Wrote}:Hey TristamK, thanks for the preview of your remake/expansion of the HardCore map. I enjoyed finishing it, although it took me about an hour :lol: and the shader effects on the portals are truly fascinating.
I hope this post is okay here: I would like to make a suggestion for a new section that fits in between your first and second room. I cut away the other parts of the map, as you have not published those yet, but it should be easy to paste and connect this piece.
HC-room2.zip

What do you think?

1 hour ? Why so long :) ?
What is your most favorite part ?
About part.
I didn't find a normal way to finish it so iam find a different way how to pass by jumping from teleport's frame. How pass it ? ;)
But your part added to this map.
At this moment i want make my own map and i have 4 - 5 ideas for parts already. Also list of changes in Map Pack with some screens and maybe maps will be posted soon. But updated Map Pack will upload later.
My youtube chanel
TristamK

Postby bonifarz » 05 Sep 2013, 21:27

TristamK {l Wrote}:1 hour ? Why so long :) ?
Because I was tired and too stubborn to give up :lol:
TristamK {l Wrote}:What is your most favorite part ?
Favorite? Hard to tell. But the last room of each version are both very tough.
TristamK {l Wrote}:I didn't find a normal way to finish it so iam find a different way how to pass by jumping from teleport's frame. How pass it ? ;)
Just a very normal launch-climb, but with good timing. The abuse of the portal frame can be avoided with clipping, not only in this room.
TristamK {l Wrote}:But your part added to this map.
It's your map, feel free to change/modify the room to your liking. But I thought a straight wall climb was missing, so that was my suggestion.
TristamK {l Wrote}:At this moment i want make my own map and i have 4 - 5 ideas for parts already. Also list of changes in Map Pack with some screens and maybe maps will be posted soon. But updated Map Pack will upload later.
So many interesting things to do, eh? Take your time, there is no need to hurry.
bonifarz

Postby TristamK » 06 Sep 2013, 13:35

So many interesting things to do, eh? Take your time, there is no need to hurry.

At this moment i have a lot of free time. I am just wasting it for edit.
My youtube chanel
TristamK

IT'S READY! My favourite maps from 1.0

Postby Evropi » 09 Sep 2013, 02:24

Right! I finally come back with my favourite maps of map pack 1.0, as promised. I played every single map in the archive, and finished most (but not all) of them at that.

These are not necessarily fun. They may have just made an impression on me by looking good, being original or something else. But most likely, they are fun, and that's why they are in this zip file full of wonders. :)

Without further ado, here is the zip file (at 36.9 MB) of Evropi's favourite maps from map pack 1.0!
http://www.mediafire.com/?9wnak1y0uiewwtb
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this.
Evropi

Re: IT'S READY! My favourite maps from 1.0

Postby bonifarz » 09 Sep 2013, 11:54

Evropi {l Wrote}:Evropi's favourite maps from map pack 1.0![/size]

What about a codebox with ls *mpz?
bonifarz

Re: IT'S READY! My favourite maps from 1.0

Postby Evropi » 09 Sep 2013, 13:32

bonifarz {l Wrote}:
Evropi {l Wrote}:Evropi's favourite maps from map pack 1.0![/size]

What about a codebox with ls *mpz?

No problem. I did it with two commands:
{l Code}: {l Select All Code}
ls *mpz > list.txt

and
perl -i -p -e's/.mpz//g' $(ack-grep -f list.txt)

Here's the output!

2t_demo
adventure
argo
BlackWater-RR7
calslide1
capinox
castle
Columns
Construct-Jump
cubeworld
df_city-normal
df_cubes-normal
df_desert-normal
df_fame-normal
df_havoc_normal
df_lodestar_normal
df_maturate-normal
df_redrock-normal
df_velocita-normal
disharmony
dw_canal-normal
escapefinal
glasswall
HaPi-normal
Heaven-ERE
hot_r1
ItsSlideTime-LR4-sp
jm_jungle-normal
JumpMaze1-normal
lavafall-ere
LongRoad
M1
massae
Menace
mendal
meridiem
NoobRace-RR6
obstacle2
OrangeRun
ParkourTraining
Path
PinkTrial
Port
Quite
R7
race006-sp
Reaction
Relan
RElax
reservoir
restart
RollerCoaster-LT41-sp
Saportage
Sign
simple
Skyfall
slide01-sp
Stabel
Synergy-Normal
trials-sp
TronTime-LT37-sp
TutorialConstruct
uberslide-sp
WhiteRocket
WhiteRun-5mins
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this.
Evropi

Postby bonifarz » 12 Sep 2013, 10:22

Evropi {l Wrote}:Here's the output!
Thanks for the list, Evropi.

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=3204&p=31690#p31512 sireus {l Wrote}:
TristamK {l Wrote}:And WHY YOUR CFG have 5 MB size 0_0

There's tons of duplicated texture and mapmodel entries in there.
space.cfg
cfg for space by drachencomputer without the junk
(22.91 KiB) Downloaded 339 times

HardCore: Are you sure you want the new room as number 3, not number 2?

Torpidity: Some death material missing on the floor in the last part.

LavaFall: Lap does not end before teleporting.

Trial related wiki content you may want to link on the first post here:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/r ... ial_server
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/r ... ulse_moves
bonifarz

Postby TristamK » 12 Sep 2013, 15:55

bonifarz {l Wrote}:
Evropi {l Wrote}:Here's the output!
Thanks for the list, Evropi.

+1 .
This list of maps looks a bit strange for me o_0 .
But I was very curious to see it :) Thanks
And yes, what you think about "defrag" maps, Evropi ?
And what it you favorite\unfavorite maps (like TOP 3) ?

Yes, i know, that you boni like TestRoom3, but What other maps do you like \ dislike too?

I'm so curious, because I want to know the preferences of players

bonifarz {l Wrote}:space.cfg

Thanks.
Cfg will added in next update of REcTTmp (Red Eclipse community Time-trial maps pack :D. No, seriously. Need to come up with the acronym for this)
edit1 : Hm. Get 1 texture error with this cfg and 2 errors of sound entity. Already fixed.
bonifarz {l Wrote}:HardCore: Are you sure you want the new room as number 3, not number 2?

Yes, iam sure :)
bonifarz {l Wrote}:Torpidity: Some death material missing on the floor in the last part.

Fixed in the all versions of map
bonifarz {l Wrote}:LavaFall: Lap does not end before teleporting.

Size of all "last" checkpoints increased and size of all versions of map reduced (changed lightprecision from 32 to 256 :) )

First post of this topic will updated when i will create a new update for this map pack. In update i want include some parts from change log, some information about changes in archive and some updated maps.Only some maps, not all, because looks like i get now over 70 maps for update o_0 )
But REcTTmp v1.5 (or v2.0 :think: ) will be released much more later (maybe when RE v1.5 will released too)
And yes, you get your category in list of authors in this map pack

I want to include other things in the archive too
About some things that need for me :
1) I need a way where custom maps can to be placed in different OS (like in Linux or MacOS). I have way for windows only already
2) Demo files for "finished" maps. I am not sure, are we need it now, but I want include some demo files in archive too. So i have a your demos from official maps only. But i think we need more
Some maps that is finished already (i think in finished and never be edit) :
fastpass
confusion
inverted and exotic maps
UT01
uf_islands (?)
All speedmapping maps (and your maps, boni)
Port (if this map don't have any errors, so you can get new port from last update and write demo file. I think we really need a demo file for this map)
port-018
skytur
parkourtraining
hidek (?)
cubeworld
deport
climb
3) Some modifications of time-trial (for example, i want include my old defrag and racem mods). This mods have very low size, why not ?
4) Worked cfg for time-trial server but like i can see you already created something like this on the wiki

Edit2 :
Offtopic
Bonifraz, did you hear that players writed theirs own race bot for playing for playing a race (like a time-trial in RE) maps ?
Theirs bots using lua (but i saw one writes on cubescript ) and when some one pass the map but saying time and how much steps player did. Also, beta version of bots can save position of player on map. Looks very interesting but they playing only on little-races and it's boring because most of this maps overplayed.
Edit3 : Map pack v1.1 downloaded twenty-two times already.
Edit4 : Also i don't know about headcrash map . I think i need create a special folder in map pack for this map or delete it from archive because this map to crazy.
My youtube chanel
TristamK

Re: STORAGE: Maps&Times. Map pack v1.1

Postby bonifarz » 13 Sep 2013, 14:04

TristamK {l Wrote}:Yes, i know, that you boni like TestRoom3, but What other maps do you like \ dislike too?
I am a friend of indoor maps that are beginner-friendly but still hard to master, like the good old testchamber by Quin. Thus, neodrive is probably my favorite map of yours. Other good examples are sign and wardepot, so I am glad to read the latter got included in SVN. Although I like platformer games, platform maps in RE tend to feel slow and repetitive, e.g. golden100. Another thing i dislike is lava, almost every lava section i have ever seen does not really look good, with the exception of the good old hinder map.
TristamK {l Wrote}: REcTTmp (Red Eclipse community Time-trial maps pack :D. No, seriously. Need to come up with the acronym for this
Yeah, something shorter might be better. Maybe trump? (Timetrial Redeclipse Unofficial Map Pack.)
TristamK {l Wrote}:I need a way where custom maps can to be placed in different OS
Huh? Just let the user put it in the maps of the user content.
TristamK {l Wrote}:This mods have very low size, why not
I am curious about defrag etc... are those patches for the sources or do they work simply with cubescript or even just via game vars? Var mods can be fun also on regular maps, e.g. tiny trial on purge.
TristamK {l Wrote}: race bot
I see two different problems:
* Client bots for tool assisted speedruns - goes in the same direction as aimbots and does not make much sense.
* Server bots to log trial times or track other info: There must be some reasoning behind the decision that trial times or any other type of player scores are not part of the server logs. As we can get the dmo, it is not really a drawback. But i would be careful with modifications to the way the server operates, unless it does not register at the master server.
TristamK {l Wrote}:i don't know about headcrash map
Yes, there are a few maps that are not really fun to play. The forum is a good place to discuss which ones can be discarded.
bonifarz

Postby qreeves » 13 Sep 2013, 14:37

bonifarz {l Wrote}:But i would be careful with modifications to the way the server operates, unless it does not register at the master server.

I generally don't care about modifications unless they adversely change the gameplay or other mandatory components (like auth). Either that, or you can add a ticket to the tracker requesting this.
Quinton "quin" Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse | http://redeclipse.net/ | http://www.facebook.com/redeclipse.net
qreeves

Postby TristamK » 13 Sep 2013, 16:01

Yeah, something shorter might be better. Maybe trump? (Timetrial Redeclipse Unofficial Map Pack.)

heh, why unofficial ? :)
Huh? Just let the user put it in the maps of the user content.

I mean, i need a patch for the user content folder in different OS. It can be helpful.
tiny trial

Hm. Don't know this mod. Can you show them ?
race bot

It's a good tool in sauer since they playing in edit mode. And it's work fine. I only said that such a thing exists and works well.
But idea with info about players (best times on laps for ex.) will be cool, but i think in never be released yet.
Also, Temka created the same bot once but he scored the development due to the fact that bots eating too much processor time.
few maps

Can you say more about this maps ? Anyway, i didn't want delete it so specially for maps like this i will create a folder.
My youtube chanel
TristamK

Postby bonifarz » 13 Sep 2013, 17:49

TristamK {l Wrote}: patch for the user content folder in different OS. It can be helpful.
Ah, like an installer? Mhm, I don't think it is really needed, but there was a similar discussion once with Drachencomputers mod package, which i never tried just because of that installer philosophy.
tiny trial
I just came up with this recently, trying to figure out some fun settings that go well on most regular maps. At least with the classic mut.
actorscale 0.3
aircoast 100.0
floorcoast 100.0
impulsecount 1000
impulsecost 3000
impulsespeed 45
jumpspeed 55
movespeed 500.0

race bot
Yeah, I remember the bot on the defrag server. Certainly interesting to learn more about this topic. Also thanks to Quin for the clarification.
bonifarz

Re: STORAGE... (IWBTE)

Postby bonifarz » 20 Sep 2013, 11:27

After asking Boognish for approval, I would like to post an update to the infamous IWBTE map. I do this here, because his mapping topic is now focussed on Tarnished.
The technical difficulty and style should be identical, but there are some more checkpoints, especially in the final stage. In return, a couple of shortcuts and some visiual glitches/annoyances are fixed. I also include a dmo recording, which is far from perfect, but hopefully entertaining. The duration of that replay is about 7 minutes.
iwbte.txt:
Map by Boognish:
http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=3224

Minor fixes by Bonifarz, version 1.1 --> 1.1b

* Gameplay is mostly unchanged, but there are more checkpoints
* Changes in the Mike Tyson room:
   * six (!) additional checkpoints
   * big bad shortcut fixed (romoval of some "sprites")
   * Lava around "sprites" so people see where to go
   * Lava dive shortcut fixed
   * Lavabox geometry cleanup
   * Some improvements to gunfire particles
   * Final "ice barrier" angle changed, >90° seems currently impossible
* Changes in the Pacman stages
   * two more checkpoints
   * clipping problems fixed
   * end teleport moved into the maze
   * Big pacman geometry errors fixed (broken surface elements)
* Sky texture with noclip in bottomless pits to avoid flickering annoyance
* texturecull and calclight, albeit there are no lights at all  =)

EDIT: Attachment removed... scroll down this topic to find version 1.2!

IWBTE is indeed pretty difficult, only the map HardCore Extended seems to pose a bigger challenge, albeit that one is much shorter.
Last edited by bonifarz on 05 Oct 2013, 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
bonifarz

Postby bonifarz » 25 Sep 2013, 16:39

As the number of maps in the trial pack gets pretty large, I felt the wish to find maps via preview images more quickly.
For this reason i quickly wrote a gui script:
// quickmaps gui by Bonifarz, intended for use on trial servers.
rows = 10
cols = 16
tilesize = 1.5
previewsize = 5.0
whichlist = "trialmaps"
mapsel = "neodrive"
newgui QuickMaps [ guistayopen [
    guistayopen
    guilist [
        guilist [
            guitext "Selected map:  "
            guiimage (concatword "maps/" $mapsel ".png" ) [ map $mapsel ] $previewsize
            guitext $mapsel
            guibutton "^fg vote ff-cl-trial" [ trial $mapsel 258 ]
            if (ismoderator (getclientnum)) [
                guibutton "^fy set veto" [ mastermode 1 ]
            ]
            guibar
            guilist [
                guifield whichlist 10
                guitext " map list"
            ]

guilist [
                guifield cols 10
                guitext " columns"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield rows 10
                guitext " rows"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield tilesize 10
                guitext " tile size"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield previewsize 10
                guitext " img size"
            ]
        ]
        guibar
        guilist [
            loop j $rows [
                guilist [
                    loop i $cols [
                        t = (at $$whichlist (+ $i (* $cols $j) ) )
                        timg = (concatword "maps/" $t ".png" )
                        guiimage $timg [ mapsel = @t ] $tilesize
                    ]
                ]
            ]
        ]
    ]
] ]

quickmaps = [ showgui QuickMaps]
setcomplete quickmaps 1
Attachments
quickmaps.jpeg
bonifarz

Postby greaserpirate » 25 Sep 2013, 23:57

bonifarz {l Wrote}:As the number of maps in the trial pack gets pretty large, I felt the wish to find maps via preview images more quickly.
For this reason i quickly wrote a gui script:
// quickmaps gui by Bonifarz, intended for use on trial servers.
rows = 10
cols = 16
tilesize = 1.5
previewsize = 5.0
whichlist = "trialmaps"
mapsel = "neodrive"
newgui QuickMaps [ guistayopen [
    guistayopen
    guilist [
        guilist [
            guitext "Selected map:  "
            guiimage (concatword "maps/" $mapsel ".png" ) [ map $mapsel ] $previewsize
            guitext $mapsel
            guibutton "^fg vote ff-cl-trial" [ trial $mapsel 258 ]
            if (ismoderator (getclientnum)) [
                guibutton "^fy set veto" [ mastermode 1 ]
            ]
            guibar
            guilist [
                guifield whichlist 10
                guitext " map list"
            ]

guilist [
                guifield cols 10
                guitext " columns"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield rows 10
                guitext " rows"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield tilesize 10
                guitext " tile size"
            ]
            guilist [
                guifield previewsize 10
                guitext " img size"
            ]
        ]
        guibar
        guilist [
            loop j $rows [
                guilist [
                    loop i $cols [
                        t = (at $$whichlist (+ $i (* $cols $j) ) )
                        timg = (concatword "maps/" $t ".png" )
                        guiimage $timg [ mapsel = @t ] $tilesize
                    ]
                ]
            ]
        ]
    ]
] ]

quickmaps = [ showgui QuickMaps]
setcomplete quickmaps 1

Wow, nice work! :shock:

This would be really useful ingame, and even more useful in Sauerbraten.

Friendship is Magic Voice Chat Mod
(Map) Trespass
(Map) Suspended
Find out more about >DOOM< here: www.redoomclan.tk
greaserpirate

Postby qreeves » 26 Sep 2013, 03:21

That's actually an excellent idea, and could help solve some of the issues with our current map/vote menu. Voting tends to need swift action to ensure everyone has ample time to vote, and the biggest delay at the moment is scrolling that map list.
Quinton "quin" Reeves | Lead Developer, Red Eclipse | http://redeclipse.net/ | http://www.facebook.com/redeclipse.net
qreeves