Join the mailing list!

Join the mailing list!

Postby Dread Knight » 11 Jul 2015, 22:26

Heya! I've started a mailing list for the project and need to work on building an audience now. You can subscribe/join from the widget in this page, just enter your email address, simple as that! http://ancientbeast.com/blog/
Will post a new article once the list reaches 50 subscribers and will try to keep a steady pace like that.
Subscribe today! And let me know if you do so xD
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Re: Join the mailing list!

Postby Akien » 11 Jul 2015, 23:27

I'm in :)
Looking forward to hearing more about the development plans :)
Godot Engine project manager and maintainer.
Occasional FOSS gamedev: Lugaru, OpenDungeons, Jetpaca, Minilens.
Akien

Postby Dread Knight » 12 Jul 2015, 00:04

Akien {l Wrote}:I'm in :)
Looking forward to hearing more about the development plans :)

Cheers! It's really motivating to see people interested and the numbers growing ^^
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Postby Dread Knight » 20 Jul 2015, 01:40

List is at 10 subscribers now, so that's 20% of the first goal, takes a bit of time apparently :)
Dread Knight
AB Moderator