Gameplay Videos

Gameplay Videos

Postby Dread Knight » 21 Jan 2013, 03:34

Been playing this game with best buddy about a week ago for like 6 hours and I've recorded 2 of the matches.
Here's the first gameplay video.

youtu.be/cAgf9hKGI3k
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Re: Gameplay Videos

Postby Dread Knight » 31 Jan 2013, 16:33

Second gameplay video.

youtu.be/-7V4yzu_l9E
I did a terrible mistake and lost the match xD
AncientBeast.com - Battle other players by materializing and controlling awesome creatures, each having unique abilities!
FM Patreon page - Support the free open source game development foundation and creation of high quality free assets!
Dread Knight
AB Moderator

Re: Gameplay Videos

Postby Dread Knight » 14 May 2013, 10:49

The next version. 0.2, will be ready in about 2 weeks (end of May), so I'll want new gameplay videos after that.

While the game still doesn't have online multiplayer atm, was wondering if someone familiar enough with the game (or willing to learn) would like to play a couple of matches of version 0.2 with me by using desktop sharing, with the intent to record some of those matches if everything goes well. Want to upload one or two to my youtube channel (you're free to do the same!) Let me know if interested ^^ dk.vali@gmail.com
Dread Knight
AB Moderator