lots of cool old stuff

lots of cool old stuff

Postby ctdabomb » 13 Aug 2012, 20:04

I was recently digging through some of my old computers and I recovered a bunch of cool stuff including some modded graphics and a bunch of levels of mine and from the old fan site. Most of it is sorted but might not be completely, enjoy!
Attachments
supertuxstuff.7z
(8.35 MiB) Downloaded 631 times
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Re: lots of cool old stuff

Postby Arthur » 08 Nov 2012, 08:05

Yeah, about that old fansite... where did it go to? Haven't thought of that for years.
Hey pal, I took an oath for justice! "In happy days or tightest tights..." or something like that.
Arthur

Postby ctdabomb » 08 Nov 2012, 16:27

I don't really know actually, it was quite popular around the time of 1.3, but then when most people started using 3.* it just stopped getting used and eventually disappeared.
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Postby Arthur » 08 Nov 2012, 16:42

Too bad really, since I think I had some levels archived there. Oh well. They weren't good, but just for nostalgia it might have been fun to try them again.
Hey pal, I took an oath for justice! "In happy days or tightest tights..." or something like that.
Arthur