Skitt-land Add-on Released! (0.6.3 RELEASE)

Postby Skittles » 23 Jan 2023, 22:16

Hello Super-Tuxers!
After 1 year of work (and too much breaks) i present to you my first project with the SuperTux level editor called "Skitt-land", i'm so very glad to release it! :D

The Yeti has ruled this island, and the Tux mission is to stop the yeti and free all the inhabitants of this nation. Unfortunately for enter to the Yeti's Castle Tux needs a Key that is hidden in some place on the Island, so before you go to the Castle Entrance you must to find the Key!

Here below you can download the world as an Add-on, so make sure that you put the .ZIP file in addons folder before playing it.
Skitt_land.zip
Download Skitt-land!
(167.64 KiB) Downloaded 191 times

Also I would like to thank to all people that helped me in the creation of this Add-on, and all the feedbacks/reviews. But specially I am very grateful on you for your Patience and the motivation for to be able to finish this project.

Thank you from Skittles :heart:
Last edited by Skittles on 02 May 2023, 23:29, edited 1 time in total.
I wonder where the Pog comes from...
Skittles

Re: Skitt-land Add-on Released!

Postby TuxFanMallo » 23 Jan 2023, 23:06

Nice worldmap!

Feedback: I've search everywhere for the key and can't find it. So I had to use cheats to get into the castle early without needing the key.
YA-HOOOOoo!
TuxFanMallo

Postby Skittles » 17 Jun 2023, 19:32

UPDATE: Everyone, Skitt-land is already avaiable on the official add-ons menu! (Thanks to Vankata453)
This means that now you can play it from there instead of searching it here on forums, so go ahead!
screenshot000141.png
Skitt-land now avaiable on official add-ons!

Now i'm gonna focus on Skitt-land remaster and some other things. Again, thanks for your patience :heart:
I wonder where the Pog comes from...
Skittles