Huayra Levels | Map and levels

Huayra Levels | Map and levels

Postby Juani12ok » 10 Oct 2022, 17:34

Hello how are you? my name is Juani12, and today I have released version 0.0.1 of this map. If you want to upload your modification of this map, don't worry! you can do it and even upload it without any authorization from me! because these maps and levels do not have COPYRIGHT! Exactly, they don't have! freely enjoy modifying the levels or the map or creating your own levels in this level subset. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE THIS WILL BE FOR A LIMITED TIME (you have time until 0.0.2 is uploaded).

youtu.be/NqWjW93G1f0

This map has a secret that you can find by modifying it (the gameplay of that secret is in the video). I recommend that if you haven't played this map yet, DO NOT watch the video.

Making this map didn't cost that much, so it's normal for it to have short levels. If you want to share any modification of this map and/or its levels with me, write to this email: [paulajesicagimenez@gmail.com]. I will share my opinions with you, or probably upload it to youtube in a compilation of better or worse modifications of my map or my levels.

I hope you like it.
Attachments
Huayra_levels.zip
Map and levels are in this zip file
(7.15 KiB) Downloaded 168 times
Juani12ok

Re: Huayra Levels | Map and levels

Postby watercolours » 11 Oct 2022, 14:50

i won't even download this garbage. after watching the video i found out that you didn't even put any effort to it, you just can't use tilegroups, this map is abso... otherwise publish the actual good maps (or levels) here
my discord, for any purpose: watercolours#0234
watercolours

Postby LECZ » 14 Oct 2022, 21:39

The levels are lazy and pointless, the map is not as bad as the levels but still very bad
if I had to rate your world I would put:
0.5/10

I recommend that you watch tutorial videos on how to create levels, although it is not that difficult.
If you need help ask for it

[ Si necesitas ayuda, pídela :) ]
Creating levels is fascinating
LECZ

Postby Juani12ok » 22 Feb 2023, 03:01

LECZ {l Wrote}:The levels are lazy and pointless, the map is not as bad as the levels but still very bad
if I had to rate your world I would put:
0.5/10

I recommend that you watch tutorial videos on how to create levels, although it is not that difficult.
If you need help ask for it

[ Si necesitas ayuda, pídela :) ]

Hello! Sorry for the time I reply to you, but don't worry! (I deleted the game earlier so I use it on a windows emulator.) I'm working on version 0.0.2, and I'll be previewing how it's going so far on my channel! and if. In that version, I didn't really get into creating levels very much because I was just learning how to create them in-game. someday, maybe I'll do a remake of version 0.0.1 so it's not as bad as it is now. Fortunately, I still have it on the hard drive! and... Thanks for the review. It's not the best, but I'm going to fix everything one day. If I'm doing the remake. and I'm already finishing version 0.0.2.
Juani12ok

Postby Captain_Anything » 09 May 2023, 22:53

I recommend that you ask someone for help, I haven't played these levels before, may I help you on this?
Which kind of levels are you making? Snow? Forest? If its either, I can help you with it.

And if you need a good worldmap, you can ask anyone for one too.
WELCOME FOR HELP,

Capt. Anything :)
Y'know, I am a good forest level-maker. But it's sad that most times I'm on a
macbook with "securly" installed...
Captain_Anything