Worldmap Guide

Worldmap Guide

Postby Mar7y » 20 Oct 2021, 12:19

Is there any guide for decorating a worldmap? Im doing an addon and I don't know how to decorate it (I don't have imagination :( )
Mar7y

Re: Worldmap Guide

Postby jojo141948 » 20 Oct 2021, 14:53

Mar7y {l Wrote}:Is there any guide for decorating a worldmap? Im doing an addon and I don't know how to decorate it (I don't have imagination :( )

If in world property editor and switch to ice_world tiles, you will get better decorations and better tiles. Maybe you're inspired by decoration. ;)
The latest version in nightly build, has new decorations and tiles.
jojo141948

Postby Mar7y » 20 Oct 2021, 15:16

jojo141948 {l Wrote}:
Mar7y {l Wrote}:Is there any guide for decorating a worldmap? Im doing an addon and I don't know how to decorate it (I don't have imagination :( )

If in world property editor and switch to ice_world tiles, you will get better decorations and better tiles. Maybe you're inspired by decoration. ;)

OK
But, how do I install the nightly builds, and is dangerous to make an addon in nightly builds?
Mar7y

Postby jojo141948 » 20 Oct 2021, 17:50

Mar7y {l Wrote}:
jojo141948 {l Wrote}:

OK
But, how do I install the nightly builds, and is dangerous to make an addon in nightly builds?

I've been making my worlds on these nightly versions, so far I haven't had any problems, you can find certain bugs. One is that snail doesn't work when you jump into it. I make worlds in these versions to use new tiles and new features. But if you use tiles that you don't have in the stable version (0.6.2) these levels may not work, but in future versions it will.
jojo141948

Postby jojo141948 » 20 Oct 2021, 17:54

Mar7y {l Wrote}:
jojo141948 {l Wrote}:

OK

To install you have to go to action in the main section " https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/ac ... s/main.yml ", click on the right one and choose for your x64 or x86 operating system (Windows , Linux, MacOs), depending on your pc.
The latest nightly build is this " https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/ac ... 1360802737 "
jojo141948

Postby Mar7y » 20 Oct 2021, 21:14

jojo141948 {l Wrote}:
Mar7y {l Wrote}:
jojo141948 {l Wrote}:

OK

To install you have to go to action in the main section " https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/ac ... s/main.yml ", click on the right one and choose for your x64 or x86 operating system (Windows , Linux, MacOs), depending on your pc.
The latest nightly build is this " https://github.com/SuperTux/supertux/ac ... 1360802737 "

Thank You!
Mar7y