25%
The worlds were more or less.
13%
Did not like.
No votes

Total votes : 8

Re: World The Big Island - By Jojo

Postby jmcwade » 19 Oct 2022, 07:29

I am late to this topic, but wanted to say I've had a lot of fun with this worldmap.

One issue I am having is that I have the 5 keys now, and am at the level named The Natural Elements Together and Saved, and once I am through the first gate, the pipe to the right is just blasting air to the left so I cannot get past this first part . If I have airflower, I can float a little bit, as far as the first smash block (which quickly descends of course to hit me) but am quickly whisked back to the left by the blasting air from the pipe. Can't see a way to get on top of the smash block things. Is there something else I have to do on the map before this level, or am I missing something?
jmcwade

Postby Fanofsupertux » 02 Jan 2023, 20:00

jmcwade {l Wrote}:I am late to this topic, but wanted to say I've had a lot of fun with this worldmap.

One issue I am having is that I have the 5 keys now, and am at the level named The Natural Elements Together and Saved, and once I am through the first gate, the pipe to the right is just blasting air to the left so I cannot get past this first part . If I have airflower, I can float a little bit, as far as the first smash block (which quickly descends of course to hit me) but am quickly whisked back to the left by the blasting air from the pipe. Can't see a way to get on top of the smash block things. Is there something else I have to do on the map before this level, or am I missing something?

Hey if you could fix the spy eyes script error how did you fix it
Fanofsupertux

Postby jojo141948 » 21 Feb 2023, 22:38

Fanofsupertux {l Wrote}:
jmcwade {l Wrote}:I am late to this topic, but wanted to say I've had a lot of fun with this worldmap.

Sorry I only saw it now, I hadn't noticed these errors, but I'll make sure they exist, I'll say something later. In addition to the fact that I am thinking of re-editing everything, for the new update that tux has, as there will be a lot of new and modified tiles. As you liked my world, you can also play this world(https://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=106&t=18291&hilit=nolok) that was also made by me, but you need to have the beta version as indicated in the topic, because the new world is using the new things in tux.
jojo141948

Postby denmanuel » 06 Mar 2023, 01:28

Fanofsupertux {l Wrote}:

It can be usefull [youtube]https://youtu.be/yy6s8uJZWvg[youtube]

denmanuel