(SUGGESTIONS) Points and level stats improvement

(SUGGESTIONS) Points and level stats improvement

Postby Busybody43 » 31 Jan 2020, 00:23

I had an idea... We could bring back the score from milestone 1... every 2000 points, you get another coin at the end of a level... each level tracks their own separate score bar for each attempt, and there's a total score for the entire addon, including story mode... dying will make you lose the points you had gotten before a checkpoint, or all of them if you didn't get one yet, and take away another 1000 as a penalty for dying... if it wasn't at the start of the level, where it doesn't even count...
Each level also has a settable target score, and it saves your high score for that level, (Max score obtained in only 1 single attempt, dying penalties included) so you can try to beat it later... why? Well...
I had another idea... where we add rewards for meeting the target time, target score, (from #1333 if it's added) all enemies killed, and all coins collected, in a single level...
Only for the first time those requirements are met, (if target time and score were even enabled) you would get some extra coins and maybe even lives, if those are added. (I wish they aren't)
...I mean, it's probably a bit better than a glowing worldmap dot to brag about...
Busybody43

Re: (SUGGESTIONS) Points and level stats improvement

Postby SuperTux20 » 31 Jan 2020, 00:28

Good idea! I think it might be nice to see those numbers flying up from squished snowballs again. (Possibly as a togglable setting?)
They don't call me Chickenmeister for nothing, bub.
SuperTux20

Re: (SUGGESTIONS) Points and level stats improvement

Postby Busybody43 » 31 Jan 2020, 00:29

Yep! That was very satisfying to do those combos!
Busybody43