What is Nolok?

What is Nolok?

Postby Alzter » 06 Aug 2017, 11:42

What is Nolok? From what I see, he looks like some sort of Wolf. Why does he want Penny, and what will he do with her? One thing I never got about Bowser is the reason why he wanted to kidnap Peach.
I'm Alzter, a fan of SuperTux.
I make concepts, sprites and sprite tweaks to contribute to SuperTux.
Alzter

Re: What is Nolok?

Postby BlasterMaster » 02 Sep 2017, 01:47

There are some questions in this life that aren't worth asking...
My name is Jason. And I am an amateur artist. When I have the time, I try working on revamping some of the supertux art.
BlasterMaster

Postby DatTuxBoi » 08 Apr 2018, 04:55

Well, maybe he wants to marry her? Or destroy tux/mario and using penny/peach as a bait
If God gives you lemons, don't make anything. Just put them down, and buy ice cream.
BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
DatTuxBoi

Postby ANDY3556 » 24 Jun 2018, 12:51

He wants to... it's not clear.
ANDY3556

Postby w_laenger » 25 Sep 2018, 16:04

Maybe Nolok wants to eat Penny. He takes her from Tux, goes to his castle and puts Penny into his refrigerator. Then Nolok goes to the forest world and searches for herbs for his meal, in the same time Tux walks to the castle to free Penny. The castle doors are not locked because a Jeti forcefully made its way in the castle and took Penny from the refrigerator. Before Tux knows this, he enters the castle and searches for Penny but he only finds traces of the Jeti's hair. Then he leaves the castle, finds the Jeti and defeats it.
w_laenger

Postby cddepppp256 » 14 Oct 2018, 16:30

w_laenger {l Wrote}:Maybe Nolok wants to eat Penny.

Not that unreasonable considering he would "eat gnu for supper".
cddepppp256

Postby Alzter » Today, 04:26

w_laenger {l Wrote}:Maybe Nolok wants to eat Penny. He takes her from Tux, goes to his castle and puts Penny into his refrigerator. Then Nolok goes to the forest world and searches for herbs for his meal, in the same time Tux walks to the castle to free Penny. The castle doors are not locked because a Jeti forcefully made its way in the castle and took Penny from the refrigerator. Before Tux knows this, he enters the castle and searches for Penny but he only finds traces of the Jeti's hair. Then he leaves the castle, finds the Jeti and defeats it.

It's alright, but a bit overcomplicated.
I'm Alzter, a fan of SuperTux.
I make concepts, sprites and sprite tweaks to contribute to SuperTux.
Alzter