Developer mode, access to files

Developer mode, access to files

Postby Fanofsupertux » 27 Jul 2022, 16:00

Hi, I want to know how I can can access developer mode and I want to know how you can edit the story mode levels this "Z-man" person could I want to know how as well plz
Fanofsupertux

Re: Developer mode, access to files

Postby KiyanTheBluePenguin » 27 Jul 2022, 17:14

I can help with the developer mode, though I don't feel like explaining the "editing story mode levels" part.

There's a couple ways to get dev mode, one is simpler since you can do it in-game, the other requires you to know where The Config File is (it's in the appdata folder, so i'll go into that method).

The First method is to press Ctrl+F2 on the home screen. This is the simpler method. But if you can't do that...
Then you'll have to do the second method. Assuming you're on Windows, go onto the search bar, type "%appdata%", find the SuperTux folder, in which there's another folder called "supertux2", go onto that file, right click the config file, then press Notepad and edit "(developer #f)" to "(developer #t)".

Hopefully this helps.
KiyanTheBluePenguin

Postby Z-man » 26 Aug 2022, 19:50

Fanofsupertux {l Wrote}:Hi, I want to know how I can can access developer mode and I want to know how you can edit the story mode levels this "Z-man" person could I want to know how as well plz

Wait a minute... Are you that guy named "Flip OK"? :? Just wondering...
Z-man

Postby Bear bear dolan 1 » 27 Aug 2022, 00:22

Z-man {l Wrote}:
Fanofsupertux {l Wrote}:Hi, I want to know how I can can access developer mode and I want to know how you can edit the story mode levels this "Z-man" person could I want to know how as well plz

Who's "Flip OK"?
Bear bear dolan 1