Thank you for getting back to me and clarifying this.
After further investigation, I was able to reproduce what you are currently facing.
Please note that the issue is related to the version of the PO parser.
To be more precise, I checked the resource valyriatear.pot and I found that it is being parsed by the old version (version #1).
This is not an issue for the version #2 of our PO handler.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I will forward this issue to our development team in order to further investigate it and apply the necessary fixes.
We really apologize for the inconvenience.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest