Enthoosi's Insights on the Gaming Industry

Enthoosi's Insights on the Gaming Industry

Postby mrmo416 » 01 Jan 2017, 22:29

My friends and I created a website called ENTHOOSI.COM offering free insights on the gaming industry (genres, platforms, publishers, etc.). We hope you'll learn some new things about your market and be better informed as you're making your games.

Here's our backstory: We're not developers, but we love data and we wanted to support the gaming community (particularly indie games). So we put our heads together and built an easy-to-use platform for indie gamers like yourselves. We've got big plans to keep building the dashboards throughout the year, so stay tuned for more!

Our site is free-to-use and I'd really appreciate you folks taking a look.

Thanks so much and good luck on your projects!
Last edited by mrmo416 on 02 Jan 2017, 15:57, edited 1 time in total.
mrmo416

Re: Enthoosi's Insights on the Gaming Industry

Postby Lyberta » 02 Jan 2017, 09:26

The home page lags insanely on Firefox ESR.

As for the site, I dunno if people will like your NDA over the whole data. I wouldn't use such website.
Lyberta

Re: Enthoosi's Insights on the Gaming Industry

Postby mrmo416 » 02 Jan 2017, 16:02

Hi FaTony! Thanks for taking a look at the website and providing your feedback. When it comes to the data that is displayed, we've gathered/compiled/analyzed game industry data from a collection of publicly available sources and showed it in dashboard format. So we'll be sure to update the FAQs to clarify this further. And we hope you continue to use the data.
mrmo416