Looking for awesome games to make music for!

Looking for awesome games to make music for!

Postby The PrismaticWolf » 26 Feb 2015, 22:59

Hi everyone,

'Oh no! Another composer looking to post blindly onto a forum to advertise his services! And he only has 1 post!'
---Well yes and no. Do I make music? Yes. Do I want to help make music for your project? Yes. Will I do it because I'm desperate and only care about money and turning a profit ASAP? Hell no!

I'm looking to make incredible games with an awesome and fun group of dedicated game developers, not just for quick cash, but to actually make an awesome game and improve and deepen its message with music.

Feel free to check out my webpage for sample audio: www.derekchisholm.com

Or my soundcloud for the 15-track sample reel: https://soundcloud.com/derek-chisholm/s ... 5-showreel

I had fun making these samples because every sample was to a game I loved. I want to do that for your games as well. Email me (prismaticwolfproductions@gmail.com) when you're ready to make your next game project come to life!

Sincerely,

-Derek Chisholm
The PrismaticWolf

Re: Looking for awesome games to make music for!

Postby nnesse » 27 Feb 2015, 03:13

That's great. You should understand that the projects discussed here are open source and volunteer based so you're unlikely to get commissions or collect royalties. Your pretty much have to be willing to do it for the fun of it. You could help by distributing some of your tracks under a creative commons license or find a specific project discussed here that you find interesting and work with the developers.
nnesse

Re: Looking for awesome games to make music for!

Postby Wuzzy » 20 Mar 2015, 11:17

I already replied to someone with similar interests here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6231&p=63194#p63189

It mostly applies to your thread as well, except for the voice acting maybe.
Wuzzy