We are looking for a game-developer/-creator or 3D-artist t

We are looking for a game-developer/-creator or 3D-artist t

Postby de OuweKaleGrijze » 16 Jun 2020, 12:04

Is there any Game-Developer or 3D artist who could be interested in not-rented houses - okay, they are some more then just "some", to be honest, it's a complete city - a small country if you will think on for example city-states like Luxembourg or Liechtenstein in Europe. All this is completly build in 3D, not for architectual purposes but it's created in an artistic manner with a lot of love for details because every building has had an own idea in it's background. The area comes completely together with infrastructure like streets, ways, motorways, and an international border, and even though it's located on the European mainland, this small state does not belong to the European community, a situation which created a lot of possibilities for the inhabitants what means the liberality of laws in all options, growing for example wheat and so on... :-) at least that was one of the ideas behind the project, when I startetd it - first as a 2D website - about 12 years ago. Meanwhile it has devolped "itsself" from once 4 city-quarters to now meanwhile 11 (!) quarters, including an overseas-harbour, beaches, redlight-district, airport, swimhalls, school, and one or the other underground-location in the desert and in the hills around from which noone exactly knows what is going on there in the dark... Everything is created as a website which could go online with a little work (what I am just doing now) - but it never was online before. Because I ever created a very good name for it (and the website) it is easy to find in the web and it has up to today about 17500 visitors with 47.500 clicks. So, the place seems to be very interesting for a lot of people - but they cannot pass through the customs, unfortunately. At the moment noone is working there to leave them in...

If you are the one who now thinks - "that is exactly matching together with my plans" - than we should speak together!
At the moment I am working hard on making a catalogus from this small state where you later can find back all links, explanations, images and descriptions of each and everything what is to find there. Also a nice and plausible history/legend comes together with it, from it's foundation in 1888 on. Ofcouse it already has it's own flag, pasport's and - a National anthem! Everything is nicely made, its a quite big area and it has all possibilities you can imagine and my first thought is that it would be perfect for online-games. But I am absolutely no gamer and I do not know anything about this business, so I wouldn't dare to start something like this by my own.
And it's also not our business, because we are film-producers.

This object ever was supposed to play a role in a film/series which never was realized. Meanwhile I do not have the time and also no possibilities to use it, I want to give it to someone who maybe just waits on something like this.
You can have it as an internetsite and/or together with all the 3D constructions, however you like it.

I have no special idea about the price, maybe you will take it over and run it all by yourself, maybe there is any kind of corpoartion what could hold in that I maybe construct other stuff which you maybe need lateron. If you like, it can also come together with vehicles, but not with characters/figures (at least I see no possibility for that at the momnet.)
If you have any ideas than please make contact with us and let us know. The catalogus is not ready yet but we are working hard on it and you can receive one very soon to get a first impression

For more info pls. contact:
Angel Winges (developer 'public-suicide'), she is as dangerous as her job, but she speaks german and english - or - Ephigenia Vlidd, Hoofd-Art-Directrice/voorzitter NCV, Ephi speaks dutch and english with a charming russian accent - and ofcourse русский!

Kind regards from the LowLands, I am de OuweKaleGrijze from n.a.m.e.s.-Holding NCVAmsterdam Email: beheer@names-media.com
de OuweKaleGrijze

Re: We are looking for a game-developer/-creator or 3D-artis

Postby mdtrooper » 23 Jul 2020, 00:44

But...Will it be a FLOSS game?
And I have a Patreon in https://www.patreon.com/migueldedios.
mdtrooper