[fixed] [Bug] Digging animation not played anymore

[fixed] [Bug] Digging animation not played anymore

Postby StefanP.MUC » 13 Sep 2011, 21:13

I'm not sure when this changed, but I just noticed that the digging animation from the imps is not played anymore. All other animations seem to work fine. Digging itself works perfectly fine, only the hacking animation is not played.
Last edited by StefanP.MUC on 14 Sep 2011, 17:22, edited 1 time in total.
StefanP.MUC

Re: [Bug] Digging animation not played anymore

Postby oln » 13 Sep 2011, 21:44

Looks like it is there, I could see it when digging a stone tile. Though, it seems creatures dig a lot faster now for some reason, most of the time tiles take only one dig (Which they shouldn't.), so the animation is changed to walk right away.

EDIT: Looks like the same thing happens with fighting. The creatures die in one hit.
oln

Postby oln » 13 Sep 2011, 22:05

Fixed.
loopBack wasn't set to false at the beginning of the loop in doTurn.
oln

Postby Danimal » 14 Sep 2011, 10:59

did you integrate the new walls yet? i would like to see them in action with tht nice looks
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby oln » 14 Sep 2011, 11:10

Haven't done that yet, using all of them might require some small code changes. I think there are more variations of the new tiles, and the scaling might be different. (Some of the new textures are used though.)

I am not able to work much for the time being, but if someone wants to do the needed changes that would be cool. Using some of them shouldn't need more than a scale change in the code, for using all of them we might need some small alterations.
oln

Postby StefanP.MUC » 14 Sep 2011, 17:22

oln {l Wrote}:Fixed.
loopBack wasn't set to false at the beginning of the loop in doTurn.

Ah, I see. Seems I forgot it when doing some optimisations to it. The doTurn() could really need some major rewrite.
StefanP.MUC