Bug: Shadow can move freely under Me

Bug: Shadow can move freely under Me

Postby ctdabomb » 09 Feb 2012, 18:44

When "Me" is standinf on "My Shadow" the shadow can move freely under the white gut, but the white cuy cant move at all unless jumping. I know the white gut isn't supposed to be able to move, but the shadow shouldn't either. a good level to test this on is Timing from the classic set
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Re: Bug: Shadow can move freely under Me

Postby Edward_Lii » 09 Feb 2012, 18:59

Hello ctdabomb,

ctdabomb {l Wrote}:When "Me" is standinf on "My Shadow" the shadow can move freely under the white gut, but the white cuy cant move at all unless jumping. I know the white gut isn't supposed to be able to move, but the shadow shouldn't either. a good level to test this on is Timing from the classic set

IIRC this has been mentioned before but I'm not sure it's a bug, it has been the behaviour from the initial release.
I think it's best if we discuss what the best method is:
- The character on top can't move, only jump of. The lower character can move freely to the left and right. (<- current behaviour)
- The character on top can't move, only jump of. The lower character can't move freely (only jump?).
- The character on top can move freely, the lower character can also move freely.
- The character on top can move freely, the lower character can't move only jump.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback. :)
From,
Edward_Lii
Edward_Lii
MnMS Moderator