new help pictures

new help pictures

Postby ctdabomb » 24 Jan 2012, 17:17

Is some one making updated pictures for the new theme? or can/should I do that?
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Re: new help pictures

Postby Edward_Lii » 24 Jan 2012, 17:21

Hello ctdabomb,

ctdabomb {l Wrote}:Is some one making updated pictures for the new theme? or can/should I do that?

Do you mean screenshot of the Cloudscape theme or the new menu theme?

Because the new menu theme isn't yet released, so it doesn't really make sense to add screenshots of it while most user can only play V0.2 (without the new menu).
Also some parts of the new menu still need some more work, so if you make the screenshots now, new ones need to be made when V0.3 is released. ;)

But some action shots in-game can never hurt. :cool:
From,
Edward_Lii
Edward_Lii
MnMS Moderator

Postby ctdabomb » 24 Jan 2012, 17:22

I meant that the help screen pictures aren't updated for the cloudscape theme. Should/could I do that?
Some people are like slinkies... not really good for anything, but you still can't help smiling when you shove them down the stairs.
ctdabomb

Postby Edward_Lii » 24 Jan 2012, 17:25

Hello ctdabomb,

ctdabomb {l Wrote}:I meant that the help screen pictures aren't updated for the cloudscape theme. Should/could I do that?

Oh sorry, misread your post. :p

Well if you want you could do it, but I'm planning on changing the help system completely so that the configured theme is shown.
So it doesn't really make sense changing them, sorry, but thanks for your offer. ;)
From,
Edward_Lii
Edward_Lii
MnMS Moderator

Postby ctdabomb » 24 Jan 2012, 17:26

okay.
ctdabomb