Hello guys

Hello guys

Postby RedReaper132 » 18 Jan 2012, 20:58

Hello there. I have been checking my old projects and when I came to Me & My Shadow, I remembered about you guys with your project. So I checked Sourceforge and saw that you are still working on it.
I must say that you made a completely new game out of it. I'm amazed about what progress you guys made and your programming knowledge to add so much to the game. I'm really happy I gave the game into your hands.

That's all I really had to say, keep up the good work guys. Good luck with the project. I'll keep an eye on it :)

Luka H.
RedReaper132

Re: Hello guys

Postby Edward_Lii » 19 Jan 2012, 07:14

Hello RedReaper132,

RedReaper132 {l Wrote}:Hello there. I have been checking my old projects and when I came to Me & My Shadow, I remembered about you guys with your project. So I checked Sourceforge and saw that you are still working on it.
I must say that you made a completely new game out of it. I'm amazed about what progress you guys made and your programming knowledge to add so much to the game. I'm really happy I gave the game into your hands.

Thanks, we've come a long way already and we should thank you for the brilliant concept and releasing the source. ;)

RedReaper132 {l Wrote}:That's all I really had to say, keep up the good work guys. Good luck with the project. I'll keep an eye on it :)

We'll do our best. :)
From,
Edward_Lii
Edward_Lii
MnMS Moderator