I've made a discord server even tho I know no one plays

I've made a discord server even tho I know no one plays

Postby PampoKiraly » 13 May 2021, 08:26

So I decided to make a discord server for anyone who also wants to revive the game, even tho currently I am the only one who cares about the game... or at least the only one who posts anything on the forums.

If you love the game, and want to talk about it then join the server! I am hungarian so my english might be a little bit bad, but not a lot of people noticed it on some other discord servers so I think we'll be fine.

Here is the invite link if you want to join:
https://discord.gg/7ngWkPTp

(please tell me if the link doesn't work)
PampoKiraly

Re: I've made a discord server even tho I know no one plays

Postby Wuzzy » 25 May 2021, 23:31

I did play the game but stopped after I completed all of the main levels in gold and got all of the achievements. :D I played some of the add-on levels as well, but eventually got bored (not all add-on levels are good tbh).
I'm still upset that my levelpack "Land of Boxes" didn't make it into the main game yet. :( I am quite proud of it, actually.

I do have a passionate hate against Discord, tho. :P
But even if not, I'm not sure what to chat about anyway, I think the forums are more than enough for now.
Wuzzy

Re: I've made a discord server even tho I know no one plays

Postby PampoKiraly » 27 May 2021, 16:00

wow! there is some activity on the forums! :D

Wuzzy {l Wrote}:I did play the game but stopped after I completed all of the main levels in gold and got all of the achievements. :D I played some of the add-on levels as well, but eventually got bored (not all add-on levels are good tbh).

I actually never ever finished all levels in the game... only the tutorial and classic. I love the level editor way more than the levels in the game.

Wuzzy {l Wrote}:I'm still upset that my levelpack "Land of Boxes" didn't make it into the main game yet. :( I am quite proud of it, actually.

It is in addons... I think we have the nightly build or whatever it is, but your level pack is there. (never managed to finish it... its waaaaay too hard for my small brain)

Wuzzy {l Wrote}:I do have a passionate hate against Discord, tho. :P
But even if not, I'm not sure what to chat about anyway, I think the forums are more than enough for now.

Well... other people might use discord, so why not to create one for them? :D
Yeah the forum is more than enough cuz the game is still dead, but a discord server can not hurt lol
PampoKiraly