Cradle of Magic

Cradle of Magic

Postby GryGry » 07 Oct 2016, 15:25

Hi!

Our team announce our game’s kickstarter campaign. Game’s name – Cradle of Magic

We’re experienced team with members from different parts of Earth. It’s our 3rd project and we wanna made forge it in our blood and souls.
We call for people who like classic fantasy stories, CCG game mechanics, great art.

CoM - is the MMO that combines RPG with the resources time management strategy and 1v1 fights with using the magic power from collectible cards.

The game takes place in a medieval world that has changed with the advent of magic. Old foes have gained new abilities and weapons. The world was filled with new creations that will change the lives of ordinary people. Now the strongest man - is the man who can command the magic. In everyday life and in the lives of the herioes.

The player's goal is to become a master of the world of magic. Each player will have a set of magic cards and spells to use them in the battles. The magic can allow him to invoke different magical creatures and forces into the battles to assault or defence.
Rules are easy to understand. But only the strongest and cleverest player will be able to fully master it.

With you, heroes, we can build a colorfull world where there will always be interesting. Our kickstarter page

Thank you.
GryGry

Re: Cradle of Magic

Postby eugeneloza » 07 Oct 2016, 16:11

GryGry, the game looks really nice...
But are you sure it's Free and OpenSource?
eugeneloza

Postby Julius » 07 Oct 2016, 17:55

Moving this to off-topic for now.
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby GryGry » 07 Oct 2016, 18:03

Sorry for postin' in a wrong place.
Game will be free to play.
GryGry

Postby rogerdv » 07 Oct 2016, 18:24

Looks good, what engine are you using? Reminds me DOTA 2 look.
rogerdv

Postby GryGry » 08 Oct 2016, 18:37

Our engine is Unity :]
GryGry

Postby mdtrooper » 12 Oct 2016, 02:30

GryGry {l Wrote}:Our engine is Unity :]

Well, Could you make a question? Why is your reason for write about a close game with a close engine? But my question is with all careful and I do not make a conflict.
And I have a Patreon in https://www.patreon.com/migueldedios.
mdtrooper

Postby farcodev » 17 Oct 2016, 15:37

mdtrooper {l Wrote}:

Well, Could you make a question? Why is your reason for write about a close game with a close engine? But my question is with all careful and I do not make a conflict.

Sometimes people blend the Indie scene with OpenSource world, which are two different things. :)

Good and clean project btw! ;)
farcodev

Postby rogerdv » 18 Oct 2016, 16:17

farcodev {l Wrote}:
mdtrooper {l Wrote}:

Sometimes people blend the Indie scene with OpenSource world, which are two different things. :)

Good and clean project btw! ;)

The free game killed the open source game.
rogerdv