need help: web proxy

need help: web proxy

Postby rogerdv » 16 Apr 2015, 13:42

Can somebody recommend me some web proxy that can properly handle javascript, etc? I need to access unity3d forums, but the login process is denied to my country. Im using zend2.com,. but even when it handles the login fine, there is a problem in the thread posting page of the forums. Must be a web proxy because I have to use public internet rooms that dont allow to execute programs or change configurations.
rogerdv

Re: need help: web proxy

Postby KIAaze » 19 Apr 2015, 08:53

I was going to recommend https://ixquick.com/ , but apparently they block javascript too in order to protect anonymity.

Out of curiosity: What country are you in that is blocked by unity3d? (or is your country blocking unity3d?)
If it is unity3d blocking access to their forums to a whole country, I would e-mail them or start a petition or something. That's not really acceptable. :/
KIAaze

Postby Julius » 19 Apr 2015, 11:46

Sanctions against Cuba are being lifted these days no? Maybe mailing the Unity3D guys will solve that issue indeed.
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby andrewj » 19 Apr 2015, 14:25

Perhaps the block countries due to spam.
andrewj

Postby Julius » 19 Apr 2015, 16:51

I highly doubt that there is a lot of Spam originating from Cuba ;)
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby rogerdv » 20 Apr 2015, 13:27

Julius {l Wrote}:I highly doubt that there is a lot of Spam originating from Cuba ;)

There was a case in a debian forum about this, but the cuban spam is usually people asking for jobs to leave the country.
The sanctions are being lifted, but few of them, the embargo is still in place and will be for a while. Unity and Unreal both have sections of the site blocked to Cuba, and it will remain for a long time.
rogerdv

Postby Kroward » 31 Oct 2018, 08:13

rogerdv {l Wrote}:Can somebody recommend me some web proxy that can properly handle javascript, etc? I need to access unity3d forums, but the login process is denied to my country. Im using zend2.com,. but even when it handles the login fine, there is a problem in the thread posting page of the forums. Must be a web proxy because I have to use public internet rooms that dont allow to execute programs or change configurations.

used NORD VPN its best
Kroward