OD Nominations (Kinda?)

OD Nominations (Kinda?)

Postby Bertram » 22 Jun 2015, 21:25

Hi there,

This is a self-triggered topic to bring up a subject I think is needed since some time now.

We, Danimal and me, have been the ...erm... somehow semi-official "founders" kind-of-thing of the new fork of OD since some time now.
But we (the active team) all know there are at least two other people that are worth the trust of managing OpenDungeons and are already managing and developing the project actively atm. ;)

For those reasons, I'd like to ask Danimal to validate my vote to nominate Akien and Hwoarangmy to the Owners group of github's OpenDungeons so that they can more freely manage the project as needed.

Ok for you Danimal?

That doesn't mean I or Danimal are stepping away. ;) But I'd like to make the appreciation of the help to the whole team official.

Best regards,

Bertram
Bertram
VT Moderator

Re: OD Nominations (Kinda?)

Postby Danimal » 22 Jun 2015, 22:59

Of course, we have come to have a pretty close team, that discusses and agrees on all matters like a good democracy; oppossed to how Svend the original creator ruled everything (he sure was hard-headed). I trust Akien and Hwoarangmy completly to take care of the project. :)

And even if they dont get special rights i would also like to congratulate Eugeneloza and Elvano for their efforts and quite useful contributions to OD, they sure have helped a lot over this past year. ;)

That doesn't mean I or Danimal are stepping away

The ones who dares to think so will spend a nice "holidays" into my torture room :lol:
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby Bertram » 22 Jun 2015, 23:25

It's done. :)

And even if they dont get special rights i would also like to congratulate Eugeneloza and Elvano for their efforts and quite useful contributions to OD, they sure have helped a lot over this past year. ;)

Me too. Eugene also helped me a lot with Valyria Tear lately.
A bunch of cool guys around. So far, I feel lucky and grateful. :)

Have a nice evening all.
Bertram
VT Moderator

Postby hwoarangmy » 23 Jun 2015, 07:44

Thanks ^^
Now, I can delete the repo, that's it :twisted: ?
Last edited by hwoarangmy on 23 Jun 2015, 07:48, edited 1 time in total.
hwoarangmy

Postby hwoarangmy » 23 Jun 2015, 07:48

Danimal {l Wrote}:Of course, we have come to have a pretty close team, that discusses and agrees on all matters like a good democracy
We are doing a game for ourselves and others. Listening for others opinions will make the game better (and make them want to play it). Moreover, they might have ideas that we didn't think about...
hwoarangmy

Postby Akien » 23 Jun 2015, 08:19

hwoarangmy {l Wrote}:Thanks ^^
Now, I can delete the repo, that's it :twisted: ?

\o/ Let's start getting evil :lol:

I'll try not to break everything too often ;)
Godot Engine project manager and maintainer.
Occasional FOSS gamedev: Lugaru, OpenDungeons, Jetpaca, Minilens.
Akien