Feedback from a new player

Feedback from a new player

Postby bark » 18 Feb 2016, 19:40

I want to thank the developers of OD that has created such a great game. I just wanted to humbly say that I'm very impressed!

I discovered OD about a week ago, and has been craving to play it ever since. I experience the gameplay as very smooth and the game itself very satisfying to play. Even as the AI crush me every single game, I still want to start over again and again and again. As a very picky gamer, this is extremely rare for me, so as you may understand from the above, I'm very excited about it!

I want to make a proposition that I'm probably in no position to make, but what the heck. It is in regard to the name, OpenDungeons, or more spesifically, the 'Open'-part. In my experience, people tend to have a preconception that games that start with the word 'Open' generally sucks. And I believe that they are mostly right about this too! I'm afraid that by putting OPEN in the name, lots of potential new players will get turned off before they even try it and discover its greatness. My opinion is that OpenDungeons is a rock solid game that deserves serious attention! I therefore suggest renaming the game from "OpenDungeons" to just "Dungeons". Taste it for a while before dismissing it!

I sincerely hope my suggestion does not offend (like "who the heck does this guy think he is, strolling along, suggesting a new name for the project I've/we've been working so hard on for such a long time"). To me personally, the name doesn't need to change at all. I will still play it and love it.

So to round off I say keep at it, new name or not! And again, thank you for creating such a lovely game. I will follow the further progress with great interest!
bark

Re: Feedback from a new player

Postby Danimal » 19 Feb 2016, 15:19

Hi Bark, i myself think the name is ironical, an open dungeon? it makes me think of ant farms, which is basically what this game is. At this point it would be very hard to change names, since we already have some popularity, we will be sticking to it for awhile it seems.

I want to know your opinion about the game, what do you think could be improved, sucks or could be expanded? we have been at it for so long we have lost an outsider perspective, it would be most helpful.
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby Akien » 19 Feb 2016, 16:59

The name was also chosen when the project first started in 2007 IIRC, and at that time none of us was involved in the development. Many contributors worked on it over the years, and it has now a certain history attached to its name, so I don't know if we could really change it (hackerdom and its customs, you know... :)). Just "Dungeons" is also the name of an existing proprietary game inspired from Dungeon Keeper, so it would be a bad idea to choose it.

And OpenDungeons is also a statement. Yes, it's maybe not the best marketing name, but it pushes forward the ideal of free software development for games. And if most people think that open source games are "meeh", but actually come to like OpenDungeons like you do, we'll have done part of our job to bring free software to the masses :) Free software needs as many quality games as it can get, it hopefully gives it better recognition in the gaming industry.
Godot Engine project manager and maintainer.
Occasional FOSS gamedev: Lugaru, OpenDungeons, Jetpaca, Minilens.
Akien

Postby bark » 19 Feb 2016, 21:06

How silly of me to not even check if the name Dungeons was taken already (which it was of course) before blurting it out. Both your arguments make perfect sense to me, and I have actually changed my mind about my proposal to change the name of the game.
Now, for some proper feedback.

The help menu
As a new player that haven't played this type of game before, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to play the game “well”. I notice the help menu which I skimmed through a couple of times before realizing that I have to read it all to hopefully find some of the information I'm looking for.

The help menu should throw what I need in my face, but instead it feels like it's hiding it from me in dense and monotone text that I have to read thoroughly to comprehend. So I'd like to see a cleanup of the in-game help menu. The information in this menu is crucial info to me, but it's scarce (at some points) and hard to read because of the typography.

First off, I suggest rearranging the paragraphs:
1. Basic Workflow
2. Keeper Hand Controls
3. Camera Controls
4. Tips & Tricks
I think this order make more sense, as the Basic Workflow paragraph is more interesting for a new player to read about (how to actually play the game) than information on how to move the camera and such (even though the camera information of course is vital too).

Then I think you should space out the bulletpoints, as they are too close. Give them proper spacing above and below. You could also consider using bright colors on the text of key parts of the bulletpoints (for instance bright yellow). Example:

• [yellow]Summon workers[/yellow] to do you dirty work...
  • Use the [yellow]Research Manager (f4)[/yellow] to set the priority...
  • Once you have a [yellow]workshop[/yellow] set [yellow] traps[/yellow] to protect your...

The following sentence is of vital importance to a beginner, but it is hidden at the end of a long bulletpoint far down on the page:
  • ”Varied buildings, wealth and great dungeons will attract more powerful creatures”.
This should be a bulletpoint on it's own, and I'd also like to see it elaborated. I'm curious about more information regarding what “great dungeons” are and or how to make them happen.

In the camera section, you use the phrase “Camera translation”. I argue that “camera movement” would make more sense in this instance.

An introduction tutorial
I understand you are already working on this for a future version. This will be a great and important feature in the future.

What does the Crypt building do?
I'd really like to know.

edit: Just read the wiki page on rooms :)

Play alone / Sandbox / disabling AI
I'd like to be able to remove all AI's and play the map alone. On any map, without having to open it in the map editor and change it, removing the AI's. I'd like to be able to do this at the game creation dialog box if it isn't too much of a hassle.

AI Difficulty
It would be cool to be able to choose AI difficulty. I have no idea how big of an effort this would be, so if it's a huge one, this really isn't all that important.

Auto research priority
Enabling this feature, I guess you could argue that this would affect gameplay in a negative way. I do however think it's a hard price to pay when you forget to set the research priority in the beginning stages and lose out on precious research time.

Fog of war on/off
It would be nice to be able to disable the fog of war in single player to see how the computer has played (or is playing) the map. It would surely make it easier for new players to understand and appreciate the game. It could even be implemented in multiplayer - All players can choose to reveal their fog of war to others or not

Keyboard shortcuts
I'm really missing some keyboard shortcuts to access buildings, creatures, spells and traps.
Suggestion:
  • [Tab] to switch between the menus for rooms, traps, spells and creatures
  • Numbers [1-9] to activate the different options in the four menus. The buttons in the gui could even be numbered

Creature emblems
I think it would be very useful if the creature emblems of my creatures were a different color than the enemy. It is sometimes hard for me to see which creatures are mine and which are not - especially under an attack.

edit2: right :)

Stuff I really like
  • The music and the sounds. It creates a very nice atmosphere.
  • The graphics (walls, dirt, gold, creatures, traps etc etc - awesome work!)
  • The animations (part of the graphics, I know)
  • the overall “feel” of the game. It is satisfying to play it.
bark

Postby Danimal » 19 Feb 2016, 21:56

The help menu, introduction tutorial: we need a proper video tutorial, thats a capital truth, thats whats happen when everyone of the Devs is a fan of the original dungeon keeper and are seasoned veterans of it; its got to be confusing for new players. Ill add it to our TODO. Also a remake of the ingame instructions to simpler, clearer ones

Play alone / Sandbox / disabling AI: theres already something in place, it just need to be expanded. Its the small factions menu that you see while starting a new map, its pretty basic for now, but it will be expanded later.

AI Difficulty: already planned, but for now we settled with a functional AI and are working on more critical features like adding rooms, spells... its something that will come in the future.

Auto research priority: at the moment you get a message when you build your first library, maybe we should make the research screen pop up at that time.

Fog of war on/off: can be done, start the comand console. To me its altGr+ "the key under escape key" (may vary with international keyboards), write Togglefow ,press enter and you can see everything. If you enter Help you can see all the other cheats.

Keyboard shortcuts: not so sure about this, this game gives plenty of time to chosse things, but ill discuss it with the others

Creature emblems: every player has a different colour, press Alt and you will see them and their HP by their fullness

Graphics and sound: im renewing everything, but thanks :) , i plan to get more eyecandy in the future, new weapon models are coming pretty soon. :cool:
Danimal
OD Moderator

Postby bark » 20 Feb 2016, 12:04

Thanks A LOT for the tip about the console! That opened up everything for me :D I used F12, as Alt Gr+ isn't available to me.

So I finally found all the available hotkeys in the wiki under Gameplay. It would indeed be useful to have access to them inside the game, by making them available to view (and possibly edit?) from the settings menu (in-game and in the main menu). You could alternatively put the shortcuts in the help-page. It's a hassle to go to the wiki to find this info.

Please add a settings button to the main menu!

Whoa! I just now discovered that the settings button in the main menu at the upper right corner! I've been wondering why the settings menu weren't available from the main menu. You could move the settings-button down to the other buttons to make it more visible (and more intuitive imo).

In regard to keyboard shortcuts. I wasn't actually thinking about the time it takes (as I realise might be your intention for not having them). To me it's mostly about universal design and for improved workflow. Keyboard shortcuts means less mousework, which is good for my troubled wrists. Besides, I don't believe it wouldn't affect the gameplay in a significant way, as everyone would have access to the same feature.

Very exciting to hear about the new graphics, sound and planned changes! I will post back here if I think of anything else.
bark

Postby Akien » 20 Feb 2016, 14:06

Thanks a lot for your feedback bark, we've had very little regular players so far so it's always hard to step back and have an objective look on the game. Such feedback is very useful for us to set the priorities on how to make the game funnier and help grow a good community of players.

So far the focus has been on implementing many gameplay features; implementing them is one thing, but documenting them, making sure they are easy to understand and well balanced is another, and it's a work we still need to do :)

The help menu

The F1 help was a quick and dirty attempt at making the game somewhat understandable, but it's far from perfect indeed. I'll see if I can improve it based on your suggestions, though I'm also very much looking forward to having an actual scripted tutorial to explain each feature to the new players. For now I put your suggestions in this issue: https://github.com/OpenDungeons/OpenDun ... ssues/1098

Play alone / Sandbox / disabling AI

That's a good idea, and should not be to hard to implement. Moved to https://github.com/OpenDungeons/OpenDun ... ssues/1099

Auto research priority
Enabling this feature, I guess you could argue that this would affect gameplay in a negative way. I do however think it's a hard price to pay when you forget to set the research priority in the beginning stages and lose out on precious research time.

As you mention, I think this would impact the gameplay negatively. The first couple of games might be badly impacted by not knowing how to best configure the research tree, but after a while players should understand how it works and how important it is (or should be, it's not fully balanced yet) to adapt to their strategy.

If you forget to configure the research path, or if you completed what you had configured, you should get warning messages every 60 seconds or so, so it's fine IMO. Of course it is always possible to make the warning better, forcefully open the library after a couple warnings if nothing was done, etc. IIRC we now have the keeper voice telling about it at the same time as the warning is printed (in the development version).

BTW, are you playing OD 0.6.0 or the development version?
Akien

Postby bark » 21 Feb 2016, 22:35

I'm playing the 0.6.0 binary, and has just ran into a serious problem. My game crashes whenever the game (any game) has lasted for a while (time varies). I get the following error in the console:

{l Code}: {l Select All Code}
SERVER - Removing rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Cannon_3_273,MeshName=Cannonball
signal 11 (Segmentation fault), address is 0x50 from 0x4d7af2

[bt]: (1) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : MissileObject::doUpkeep()+0x222 [0x4d7af2]
[bt]: (2) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : MissileObject::doUpkeep()+0x222 [0x4d7af2]
[bt]: (3) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : GameMap::doMiscUpkeep(double)+0x394 [0x531124]
[bt]: (4) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : GameMap::doTurn(double)+0x44f [0x539e6f]
[bt]: (5) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : ODServer::startNewTurn(double)+0x387 [0x5b1357]
[bt]: (6) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : ODServer::serverThread()+0x1bf [0x5b249f]
[bt]: (7) /home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-0.6.0-Linux64/lib64/libsfml-system.so.2.3 : +0x9c68 [0x7f06acb7ec68]
[bt]: (8) /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 : +0x8182 [0x7f06ab350182]
[bt]: (9) /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : clone+0x6d [0x7f06abe6d47d]

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

When I restart OD and try to load the game, the game won't start and I get:

ERROR: Could not start server for single player game

If I wait 10 minutes or so, I don't get this message and the savegame will load without trouble, but the game will inevitably crash again soon after.

This has rendered the game unplayable for me. I have also tried to compile it from source without success. I posted the output of this endeavour in the "installation experiences"-thread.

Until then I simply can't play my new favorite game :(
bark

Postby hwoarangmy » 26 Feb 2016, 22:41

hi barks. Thanks for the feedback. As it has been said, it is always good to have new players inputs about the game as it helps us see things that we are so used to see that we don't notice anymore ^^

Concerning the crash you have seen, it is a known issue but I have not been able to reproduce so far. However, your log is better than the one I got and it helps to see where the error comes from (seems like a missile is deleted but still used ingame). I will have a look at the code when I can to see if I can find a clue from where it comes from in the current dev branch.
If possible, could you try the dev branch and tell us if the bug still happens ? It seems to be systematic for you and that would help us greatly to find the root.

I have seen you have some compilation issues and I will have a look to help.
In the meanwhile, if we have problems compiling the code, could you try the last Linux snapshot ?
ftp://download.tuxfamily.org/opendungeo ... x64.tar.xz

Note that we are near a new release. If you are still playing 0.6.0, I strongly recommend you to use the last snapshots/dev branch if you like the game as there are many improvements (creature behaviours, spells, rooms, ...)
hwoarangmy

Postby bark » 09 Mar 2016, 12:13

Very useful information! I was looking for a pre-compiled/binary of the development-version, but could not find it on the downloads page. Thanks a lot for providing a link!

I'm very unfamiliar with compiling from source - is there an advantage of doing so, or is the pre-compiled snapshot just as good? Because if there isn't, I think I will just stick with the snapshot version and save myself the hassle.

The development version is very exciting! Lots of improvements and additional features! I've been playing 10 games on the dev-version now. It seems to be running more stable than previously. Just now, however, my game crashed again:

(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] During this turn there were 7 calls to GameMap::path(), miscUpkeepTime=7556
(12:00:57) (ODServer) [NORMAL] Server sends newturn=4305
(12:00:57) (ODClient) [NORMAL] Client (You) received turnStarted=4305
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Adding rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Crypt_26_7035,MeshName=SmallSpider
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Adding rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Crypt_26_7036,MeshName=SmallSpider
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Adding rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Crypt_26_7037,MeshName=SmallSpider
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] Computing turn 4306, timeSinceLastTurn=0.687404
(12:00:57) (ChickenEntity) [NORMAL] chicken=RenderedMovableEntity_Hatchery_10_6992 eaten by Roach60
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] SERVER - Adding rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Crypt_26_7038,MeshName=SmallSpider
(12:00:57) (Creature) [NORMAL] Added CreatureEffect name=Kobold521_Particle5 on creature=Kobold521
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] SERVER - Removing rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Hatchery_10_6992,MeshName=Chicken
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] During this turn there were 8 calls to GameMap::path(), miscUpkeepTime=4581
(12:00:57) (ODServer) [NORMAL] Server sends newturn=4306
(12:00:57) (ODClient) [NORMAL] Client (You) received turnStarted=4306
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Removing rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Hatchery_10_6992,MeshName=Chicken
(12:00:57) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Adding rendered object RenderedMovableEntity_Crypt_26_7038,MeshName=SmallSpider
(12:00:58) (GameMap) [NORMAL] Computing turn 4307, timeSinceLastTurn=0.68459
(12:00:58) (Building) [NORMAL] SERVER - building=Library_13, removing covered tile=[3,52]
(12:00:58) (Creature) [NORMAL] Added CreatureEffect name=Goblin84_Particle121 on creature=Goblin84
(12:00:58) (Creature) [NORMAL] Creature=Wyvern553 RIP
(12:00:58) (GameMap) [NORMAL] During this turn there were 2 calls to GameMap::path(), miscUpkeepTime=4819
(12:00:58) (ODServer) [NORMAL] Server sends newturn=4307
(12:00:58) (ODClient) [NORMAL] Client (You) received turnStarted=4307
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] Computing turn 4308, timeSinceLastTurn=0.685185
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] SERVER - Removing Creature Wyvern563
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] During this turn there were 5 calls to GameMap::path(), miscUpkeepTime=4644
(12:00:59) (ODServer) [NORMAL] Server sends newturn=4308
(12:00:59) (ODClient) [NORMAL] Client (You) received turnStarted=4308
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Removing Creature Wyvern563
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] Computing turn 4309, timeSinceLastTurn=0.684561
(12:00:59) (Creature) [NORMAL] Added CreatureEffect name=PitDemon91_Particle179 on creature=PitDemon91
(12:00:59) (Creature) [NORMAL] Added CreatureEffect name=Kreatur82_Particle9 on creature=Kreatur82
(12:00:59) (CreatureActionCarryEntity) [NORMAL] creature=Kobold519 is releasing carried Slime557, pos=(49,51.8948,0)
(12:00:59) (Tile) [CRITICAL] (Tile.cpp:1163) SERVER - Trying to remove not inserted entity=Slime557 from tile=[49,52]
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] SERVER - Removing Creature Slime557
(12:00:59) (Creature) [NORMAL] Creature=Spider567 RIP
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] During this turn there were 3 calls to GameMap::path(), miscUpkeepTime=4875
(12:00:59) (ODServer) [NORMAL] Server sends newturn=4309
(12:00:59) (ODClient) [NORMAL] Client (You) received turnStarted=4309
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Removing Creature Slime557
(12:00:59) (GameMap) [NORMAL] CLIENT (You) - Adding Creature Slime557, seatId=4
signal 11 (Segmentation fault), address is 0 from 0x4cb090

[bt]: (1) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : Creature::setPosition(Ogre::Vector3 const&)+0x30 [0x4cb090]
[bt]: (2) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : Creature::setPosition(Ogre::Vector3 const&)+0x30 [0x4cb090]
[bt]: (3) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : MovableGameEntity::update(float)+0x2d1 [0x4f4931]
[bt]: (4) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : Creature::update(float)+0x25 [0x4cd765]
[bt]: (5) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : GameMap::updateAnimations(float)+0x47 [0x527bb7]
[bt]: (6) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : ODServer::startNewTurn(double)+0xb6 [0x59f9c6]
[bt]: (7) ./opendungeons.x86_64 : ODServer::serverThread()+0x31a [0x5a068a]
[bt]: (8) /home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20151212-Linux64/lib64/libsfml-system.so.2.3 : +0x9c68 [0x7f4c1cce8c68]
[bt]: (9) /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 : +0x8182 [0x7f4c1b4ba182]
[bt]: (10) /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 : clone+0x6d [0x7f4c1bfd747d]

AL lib: (EE) alc_cleanup: 1 device not closed

Also, I had an additional idea regarding in-game "help". How about adding tooltips: Right-clicking a room/spell/trap [in the bottom menu] displays information by the mouse-cursor, regarding the function of the room/spell/trap. I believe this would be an elegant way to make this information easily available in-game. I'm curious about what the new rooms do - like the casino room.

I noticed that bridges don't work yet.
Last edited by bark on 09 Mar 2016, 16:41, edited 1 time in total.
bark

Postby Akien » 09 Mar 2016, 13:21

I'll try to make a new Linux snapshot this evening so that you can play the latest development version. The 0.7.0 should be imminent, but if we can get some feedback on it before the release it's useful too :)
Akien

Postby hwoarangmy » 09 Mar 2016, 14:08

bark {l Wrote}:Very useful information! I was looking for a pre-compiled/binary of the development-version, but could not find it on the downloads page. Thanks a lot for providing a link!
Indeed, dev snapshots are not very easy to find in the website. We should make it easier.

bark {l Wrote}:I'm very unfamiliar with compiling from source - is there an advantage of doing so, or is the pre-compiled snapshot just as good? Because if there isn't, I think I will just stick with the snapshot version and save myself the hassle.
Yes, it is the same at the moment the snapshot was made. Usually, Linux snapshots are made by Akien when he has time or when we plan a network game to test the new features. So, no, there is no real benefit of compiling yourself.

bark {l Wrote}:The development version is very exciting! Lots of improvements and additional features! I've been playing 10 games on the dev-version now. It seems to be running more stable than previously.
Cool. It has not been very well tested (from time to time, I just launch a game and let it play alone for few hours to check stability) but if you played actively and you didn't see too many problems, that's a good sign ^^

bark {l Wrote}:Just now, however, my game crashed again:
Thanks for reporting, I will have a look. BTW, please do not hesitate to post the entire log file as it may contain usefull information about the context.

bark {l Wrote}:Also, I had an additional idea regarding in-game "help". How about adding tooltips: Right-clicking a room/spell/trap [in the bottom menu] displays information by the mouse-cursor, regarding the function of the room/spell/trap.
Yes, ATM, there are already tooltips but they are... not very meaningfull. I guess we could add some more information as suggested.

bark {l Wrote}:I'm curious about what the new rooms do - like the casino room.
It allows to get back some of the money your creatures have (you get some fees as casino owner when they play)

bark {l Wrote}:I noticed that bridges don't work yet.
They do work (at least, they should). What's the problem with them ? Note that wooden bridge can only be built on water. Stone bridges can be built over lava and water.
hwoarangmy

Postby bark » 09 Mar 2016, 17:00

Thanks for clarifying these points. It was very helpful to me.

Your wiki is well written. I suggest using it as a base for the tooltips and the in-game help page.

Especially Rooms,
Creatures and Spells

This information added a lot of depth to the game for me, and I think it's a good idea to make it available in-game. Rooms and Spells could be part of the tooltip-functionality. Info on Creatures could be in the help-menu.

And palm in my face. I tried to build a wooden bridge over lava ^^

Will post entire log next time!
bark

Postby Akien » 09 Mar 2016, 19:33

Hi bark,

I've uploaded a new Linux 64-bit binary for the current development branch: http://download.tuxfamily.org/opendunge ... x64.tar.xz

Tell me whether it works fine or not :)
Akien

Postby bark » 10 Mar 2016, 20:03

Hand-cursor animation:
YES! The speeding up of this animation did wonders. It's a lot more satisfying to slap my creatures to the death now.

The in-game voice:
Perfect! This feature adds a lot to the game. I need some time to process it all, and I believe i'll back with some input on this another time.

Pause the game:
Allow me to pause the game in single-player! I see. I can do that by hitting escape now. Well done! Maybe also add "p" as a hotkey for pause?

Main menu:
Great makeover! I like it a lot better than the previous one. I still think "settings" should be moved down with the other buttons. It is counter-intuitive for me to have it in the upper right corner.

Load-game:
I think I preferred it when it was its own button as before. I'm not sure yet. I recognize the button-cleanup-perspective too.

Annoying bug with the console:
When I hit the |-key, an | is inserted at the beginning of the console line, so I have to remove it before typing the command. This doesn't happen every time. Might have something to do with my keyboard. Another annyoance: holding backspace in the console doesn't repeatedly delete text. I have to hit backspace a million individual times.

Placing Traps:
Suggestion regarding traps that have been placed but not been built at workshop and installed by a worker yet. I don't think it's obvious enough which trap has been built and which hasn't by the transparency-effect alone. How about giving them a thin stroke with a light color along the edges/a simplified wireframe, and/or make them even more transparent?

Door:
Why can enemy workers pass through my closed doors?

Crypt:
It now requires more creatures to spawn a lich. Very nice.

related question: Is it better to bring higher level creatures to the crypt? i.e. will a Lich appear sooner when higher level creatures are brought to the crypt?

sub-question: is a lich a tier 3, 4 or a separate creature outside of the tier system (in the "crypt-creature"-system?)

Losing:
Wow! "Defeat only make us stronger" or something, when my dungeon heart is destroyed. This voice message was extremely good! Shiveringly good. It was however followed immediately by a different irrelevant voice message; my creatures missing a sleeping area. It kind of ruined the moment. Maybe make it so that no voice messages can be played after the defeat-message is played?

Stability:
I've played 2 full rounds, and started/aborted 4-5 games. Not a single crash! Very promising.
bark

Postby hwoarangmy » 10 Mar 2016, 21:15

bark {l Wrote}:Hand-cursor animation:
YES! The speeding up of this animation did wonders. It's a lot more satisfying to slap my creatures to the death now.
It was not a problem with speed but a problem with mixing animations (several animations played at the same time). As you saw, it is fixed now ^^

bark {l Wrote}:The in-game voice:
Perfect! This feature adds a lot to the game. I need some time to process it all, and I believe i'll back with some input on this another time.
It is @eugeneloza's big voice ^^

bark {l Wrote}:Main menu:
Great makeover! I like it a lot better than the previous one. I still think "settings" should be moved down with the other buttons. It is counter-intuitive for me to have it in the upper right corner.
I will open an issue on github and do it if everybody agrees

bark {l Wrote}:Annoying bug with the console:
When I hit the |-key, an | is inserted at the beginning of the console line, so I have to remove it before typing the command. This doesn't happen every time. Might have something to do with my keyboard. Another annyoance: holding backspace in the console doesn't repeatedly delete text. I have to hit backspace a million individual times.
I have the same problem. It comes from closing the console (when you close, the edit box is filled with the character). Then, when you open the console again, the char is still there. I guess the most simple would be to disable this key for the console. But since the console is a debug feature, I never felt like doing that (even if it is pretty simple). Concerning the repeated delete, it is not a feature supported by cegui as far as I know so it is not likely to happen soon.

bark {l Wrote}:Placing Traps:
Suggestion regarding traps that have been placed but not been built at workshop and installed by a worker yet. I don't think it's obvious enough which trap has been built and which hasn't by the transparency-effect alone. How about giving them a thin stroke with a light color along the edges/a simplified wireframe, and/or make them even more transparent?
Yes, I guess not activated traps are not visible enough. I will open an issue too.

bark {l Wrote}:Door:
Why can enemy workers pass through my closed doors?
Because they found the key ? Or maybe a bug ;-)

bark {l Wrote}:related question: Is it better to bring higher level creatures to the crypt? i.e. will a Lich appear sooner when higher level creatures are brought to the crypt?
Yes. They give "points" according to their HP. So, the higher the creature is, the more points you get.

bark {l Wrote}:sub-question: is a lich a tier 3, 4 or a separate creature outside of the tier system (in the "crypt-creature"-system?)
ATM, spawnable creatures (Lich, Skeleton) have not been balanced. They are probably too powerfull.
The general idea of creatures is to have a triangle. Per tier, there are 3 creatures per faction. They are specialized in one attack type (physical, magical, elemental). In every tier, if you have 3 creatures A, B C, you will always have A better than B, B better than C and C better than A. That makes interesting to see which creatures your enemy has to get creatures good against their specialisation.

About Lich and Skeleton, they will probably be less powerfull but more adaptable than creatures that spawn through the portal.

You can have a look at the creature global issue for more information:
https://github.com/OpenDungeons/OpenDun ... ssues/1073

Note that you are probably one of the most active players (at least who drops by the forum) so if you have ideas about balancing, do not hesitate to tell us. You can even make some tries by editing the file "config/creatures.cfg" which defines all ingame creatures.

bark {l Wrote}:Losing:
Wow! "Defeat only make us stronger" or something, when my dungeon heart is destroyed. This voice message was extremely good! Shiveringly good. It was however followed immediately by a different irrelevant voice message; my creatures missing a sleeping area. It kind of ruined the moment. Maybe make it so that no voice messages can be played after the defeat-message is played?
It makes sense to disable notifications when you lost ^^

bark {l Wrote}:Stability:
I've played 2 full rounds, and started/aborted 4-5 games. Not a single crash! Very promising.
Nice. If you get some, please let us know. Especially if you play the last binaries.

BTW, do you have a github account ? If yes, can you tell us your nick ?

EDIT: Issues are created ^^
hwoarangmy

Postby bark » 12 Mar 2016, 14:19

First of all, let me just say that I'm having a really good time interacting with you guys! This experience is very exciting and rewarding to me.

My name on github is bark10. I have never used this account for anything before. Tried to order a password-reset, but that function seems to be out of order. I have mailed GitHub, asking them to send me a reset-mail manually. Until then, I shall stick to this thread.

These are my latest suggestions on the latest snapshot:

2x Portals
On maps where I start with 2 portals, I get WAAY too many creatures very quickly. Maybe slow down the spawn rate?

Light following the cursor
Make it brighter?

Tool-tips
In addition to my previous suggestions regarding tooltips:
In research-tree, hovering mouse over any research displays a tooltip regarding what the research-item does.

Doors break too easily
It seems that any enemy creature breaks down my doors in 1 hit, regardless of the creatures level. Door strength should be increased. I tried editing it myself in the config-files, but I could not seem to find the setting.

Mini-map
Indicate where combat is happening?

Stun-time
I think the stun-time when dropping a picked up creature is a few milliseconds too long.

Graphics
- Make fog of war black when unexplored. Make it translucent (like it is today) when area is explored but doesn't have any friendly creatures or structures in it.
- I think the colors of the game looks bland. Is it possible to crank up the overall contrast a bit?
- Make the default light level a little less dark?
- Make mined gold (on the ground or in treasury) emit a tiny bit of light to make it look more shiny?

Bug
Trying to access the settings menu (both in-game and in main-menu) make the game unresponsive. I must kill the process to get it working again (settings menu still don't work)

In addition: Hitting "settings" from in-game does not pause the game, as escape does.
bark

Postby hwoarangmy » 12 Mar 2016, 22:12

bark {l Wrote}:2x Portals
On maps where I start with 2 portals, I get WAAY too many creatures very quickly. Maybe slow down the spawn rate?
It is not easy to find the good spawn rate. It can make the game boring if too low but annoying if too high. I will have a look if it is hardcoded and de-hardcode it if it is.

bark {l Wrote}:Doors break too easily
It seems that any enemy creature breaks down my doors in 1 hit, regardless of the creatures level. Door strength should be increased. I tried editing it myself in the config-files, but I could not seem to find the setting.
ATM, traps defense/HP is hardcoded (excepted for cannon) but we need to find a more generic way to handle that so that we can change defense/hp for attackable traps and claim defense for not attackable ones.

bark {l Wrote}:Stun-time
I think the stun-time when dropping a picked up creature is a few milliseconds too long.
Stun time is defined in the creature definition file (config/creatures.cfg). You can make some tests if you want. If you find values you believe to be better, do not hesitate to submit them as balancing in a long term issue ^^

bark {l Wrote}:Graphics
- Make fog of war black when unexplored. Make it translucent (like it is today) when area is explored but doesn't have any friendly creatures or structures in it.
- I think the colors of the game looks bland. Is it possible to crank up the overall contrast a bit?
- Make the default light level a little less dark?
- Make mined gold (on the ground or in treasury) emit a tiny bit of light to make it look more shiny?
I've already tried to add some lights on rooms but it is not easy as I got some errors with shaders when adding too many lights (too many being not that much). But it is a known issue that we will need to mess with.

bark {l Wrote}:Bug
Trying to access the settings menu (both in-game and in main-menu) make the game unresponsive. I must kill the process to get it working again (settings menu still don't work)
Strange, I never had any problem with it. Could you tell us what you did ? Did you change any setting ? When you tried to close the menu, did you click "cancel" or "ok" button ?
hwoarangmy

Postby bark » 13 Mar 2016, 10:12

The settings-menu did not present a problem in 0.6.0. I think it's an issue only in the latest snapshot (perhaps the two latest snapshots).

When I hit the settings button, nothing happens. After pushing the settings button no other button in the main menu can be pushed. While in-game, nothing can be clicked. I can still move the cursor around. Here's the entire log - all I did was start the game and try to push the settings button.

$ ./opendungeons.x86_64
Note: Found data in the current folder. This data will be used instead of the installed one.
Game data path is: ./
Note: Found a plugins.cfg file in the current folder. This file will be used instead of the installed one.
plugins.cfg path is: ./plugins.cfg
User data path is: /home/user/.local/share/opendungeons/
User config path is: /home/user/.config/opendungeons/
(10:08:02) (ODApplication) [NORMAL] Creating OGRE::Root instance; Plugins path: ./plugins.cfg
Creating resource group General
Creating resource group Internal
Creating resource group Autodetect
SceneManagerFactory for type 'DefaultSceneManager' registered.
Registering ResourceManager for type Material
Registering ResourceManager for type Mesh
Registering ResourceManager for type Skeleton
MovableObjectFactory for type 'ParticleSystem' registered.
ArchiveFactory for archive type FileSystem registered.
ArchiveFactory for archive type Zip registered.
ArchiveFactory for archive type EmbeddedZip registered.
DDS codec registering
FreeImage version: 3.15.4
This program uses FreeImage, a free, open source image library supporting all common bitmap formats. See http://freeimage.sourceforge.net for details
Supported formats: bmp,ico,jpg,jif,jpeg,jpe,jng,koa,iff,lbm,mng,pbm,pbm,pcd,pcx,pgm,pgm,png,ppm,ppm,ras,tga,targa,tif,tiff,wap,wbmp,wbm,psd,cut,xbm,xpm,gif,hdr,g3,sgi,exr,j2k,j2c,jp2,pfm,pct,pict,pic,3fr,arw,bay,bmq,cap,cine,cr2,crw,cs1,dc2,dcr,drf,dsc,dng,erf,fff,ia,iiq,k25,kc2,kdc,mdc,mef,mos,mrw,nef,nrw,orf,pef,ptx,pxn,qtk,raf,raw,rdc,rw2,rwl,rwz,sr2,srf,srw,sti
Registering ResourceManager for type HighLevelGpuProgram
Registering ResourceManager for type Compositor
MovableObjectFactory for type 'Entity' registered.
MovableObjectFactory for type 'Light' registered.
MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardSet' registered.
MovableObjectFactory for type 'ManualObject' registered.
MovableObjectFactory for type 'BillboardChain' registered.
MovableObjectFactory for type 'RibbonTrail' registered.
Loading library lib64/RenderSystem_GL
Installing plugin: GL RenderSystem
OpenGL Rendering Subsystem created.
Plugin successfully installed
Loading library lib64/Plugin_ParticleFX
Installing plugin: ParticleFX
Particle Emitter Type 'Point' registered
Particle Emitter Type 'Box' registered
Particle Emitter Type 'Ellipsoid' registered
Particle Emitter Type 'Cylinder' registered
Particle Emitter Type 'Ring' registered
Particle Emitter Type 'HollowEllipsoid' registered
Particle Affector Type 'LinearForce' registered
Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader' registered
Particle Affector Type 'ColourFader2' registered
Particle Affector Type 'ColourImage' registered
Particle Affector Type 'ColourInterpolator' registered
Particle Affector Type 'Scaler' registered
Particle Affector Type 'Rotator' registered
Particle Affector Type 'DirectionRandomiser' registered
Particle Affector Type 'DeflectorPlane' registered
Loading library lib64/Plugin_OctreeSceneManager
Installing plugin: Octree Scene Manager
*-*-* OGRE Initialising
*-*-* Version 1.9.0 (Ghadamon)
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load creature definition file: ./config/creatures.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load weapon definition file: ./config/equipments.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load creature spawn conditions file: ./config/spawnconditions.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load factions file: ./config/factions.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load Rooms file: ./config/rooms.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load traps file: ./config/traps.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load Spell config file: ./config/spells.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load Skills file: ./config/skills.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load Tilesets file: ./config/tilesets.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Load user config file: /home/user/.config/opendungeons/config.cfg
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [WARNING] (ConfigManager.cpp:1288) Invalid parameter line: Nickname   
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Keeper voice found=Default
(10:08:02) (ConfigManager) [NORMAL] Keeper voice found=KeeperGroan
OverlayElementFactory for type Panel registered.
OverlayElementFactory for type BorderPanel registered.
OverlayElementFactory for type TextArea registered.
Registering ResourceManager for type Font
CPU Identifier & Features
-------------------------
 *   CPU ID: GenuineIntel: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz
 *      SSE: yes
 *     SSE2: yes
 *     SSE3: yes
 *      MMX: yes
 *   MMXEXT: yes
 *    3DNOW: no
 * 3DNOWEXT: no
 *     CMOV: yes
 *      TSC: yes
 *      FPU: yes
 *      PRO: yes
 *       HT: no
*** Starting GLX Subsystem ***
Registering ResourceManager for type Texture
GLRenderSystem::_createRenderWindow "OpenDungeons 0.7.0", 1440x900 fullscreen  miscParams: FSAA=0 displayFrequency=75 Hz gamma=No vsync=Yes
GLXWindow::create used FBConfigID = 185
GL_VERSION = 3.0 Mesa 10.1.3
GL_VENDOR = nouveau
GL_RENDERER = Gallium 0.4 on NV92
GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multisample GL_EXT_abgr GL_EXT_bgra GL_EXT_blend_color GL_EXT_blend_minmax GL_EXT_blend_subtract GL_EXT_copy_texture GL_EXT_polygon_offset GL_EXT_subtexture GL_EXT_texture_object GL_EXT_vertex_array GL_EXT_compiled_vertex_array GL_EXT_texture GL_EXT_texture3D GL_IBM_rasterpos_clip GL_ARB_point_parameters GL_EXT_draw_range_elements GL_EXT_packed_pixels GL_EXT_point_parameters GL_EXT_rescale_normal GL_EXT_separate_specular_color GL_EXT_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_generate_mipmap GL_SGIS_texture_border_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_edge_clamp GL_SGIS_texture_lod GL_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GL_ARB_multitexture GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GL_IBM_multimode_draw_arrays GL_IBM_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_texture_cube_map GL_ARB_texture_env_add GL_ARB_transpose_matrix GL_EXT_blend_func_separate GL_EXT_fog_coord GL_EXT_multi_draw_arrays GL_EXT_secondary_color GL_EXT_texture_env_add GL_EXT_texture_filter_anisotropic GL_EXT_texture_lod_bias GL_INGR_blend_func_separate GL_NV_blend_square GL_NV_light_max_exponent GL_NV_texgen_reflection GL_NV_texture_env_combine4 GL_S3_s3tc GL_SUN_multi_draw_arrays GL_ARB_texture_border_clamp GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_EXT_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_s3tc GL_EXT_texture_env_combine GL_EXT_texture_env_dot3 GL_MESA_window_pos GL_NV_packed_depth_stencil GL_NV_texture_rectangle GL_ARB_depth_texture GL_ARB_occlusion_query GL_ARB_shadow GL_ARB_texture_env_combine GL_ARB_texture_env_crossbar GL_ARB_texture_env_dot3 GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat GL_ARB_window_pos GL_EXT_stencil_two_side GL_EXT_texture_cube_map GL_NV_depth_clamp GL_NV_fog_distance GL_APPLE_packed_pixels GL_APPLE_vertex_array_object GL_ARB_draw_buffers GL_ARB_fragment_program GL_ARB_fragment_shader GL_ARB_shader_objects GL_ARB_vertex_program GL_ARB_vertex_shader GL_ATI_draw_buffers GL_ATI_texture_env_combine3 GL_ATI_texture_float GL_EXT_shadow_funcs GL_EXT_stencil_wrap GL_MESA_pack_invert GL_NV_primitive_restart GL_ARB_depth_clamp GL_ARB_fragment_program_shadow GL_ARB_half_float_pixel GL_ARB_occlusion_query2 GL_ARB_point_sprite GL_ARB_shading_language_100 GL_ARB_sync GL_ARB_texture_non_power_of_two GL_ARB_vertex_buffer_object GL_ATI_blend_equation_separate GL_EXT_blend_equation_separate GL_OES_read_format GL_ARB_color_buffer_float GL_ARB_pixel_buffer_object GL_ARB_texture_compression_rgtc GL_ARB_texture_float GL_ARB_texture_rectangle GL_ATI_texture_compression_3dc GL_EXT_packed_float GL_EXT_pixel_buffer_object GL_EXT_texture_compression_dxt1 GL_EXT_texture_compression_rgtc GL_EXT_texture_mirror_clamp GL_EXT_texture_rectangle GL_EXT_texture_sRGB GL_EXT_texture_shared_exponent GL_ARB_framebuffer_object GL_EXT_framebuffer_blit GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample GL_EXT_packed_depth_stencil GL_ARB_vertex_array_object GL_ATI_separate_stencil GL_ATI_texture_mirror_once GL_EXT_draw_buffers2 GL_EXT_draw_instanced GL_EXT_gpu_program_parameters GL_EXT_texture_array GL_EXT_texture_compression_latc GL_EXT_texture_integer GL_EXT_texture_sRGB_decode GL_EXT_timer_query GL_OES_EGL_image GL_ARB_copy_buffer GL_ARB_depth_buffer_float GL_ARB_draw_instanced GL_ARB_half_float_vertex GL_ARB_instanced_arrays GL_ARB_map_buffer_range GL_ARB_texture_rg GL_ARB_texture_swizzle GL_ARB_vertex_array_bgra GL_EXT_texture_swizzle GL_EXT_vertex_array_bgra GL_NV_conditional_render GL_AMD_conservative_depth GL_ARB_ES2_compatibility GL_ARB_blend_func_extended GL_ARB_debug_output GL_ARB_draw_elements_base_vertex GL_ARB_explicit_attrib_location GL_ARB_fragment_coord_conventions GL_ARB_provoking_vertex GL_ARB_sampler_objects GL_ARB_seamless_cube_map GL_ARB_shader_texture_lod GL_ARB_texture_multisample GL_ARB_texture_rgb10_a2ui GL_ARB_uniform_buffer_object GL_ARB_vertex_type_2_10_10_10_rev GL_EXT_provoking_vertex GL_EXT_texture_snorm GL_MESA_texture_signed_rgba GL_NV_texture_barrier GL_ARB_get_program_binary GL_ARB_robustness GL_ARB_shader_bit_encoding GL_ARB_timer_query GL_NV_vdpau_interop GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt3 GL_ANGLE_texture_compression_dxt5 GL_ARB_base_instance GL_ARB_conservative_depth GL_ARB_internalformat_query GL_ARB_map_buffer_alignment GL_ARB_shading_language_420pack GL_ARB_shading_language_packing GL_ARB_texture_storage GL_EXT_framebuffer_multisample_blit_scaled GL_EXT_transform_feedback GL_AMD_shader_trinary_minmax GL_ARB_clear_buffer_object GL_ARB_invalidate_subdata GL_ARB_texture_storage_multisample GL_ARB_vertex_attrib_binding GL_KHR_debug GL_ARB_texture_mirror_clamp_to_edge
Supported GLX extensions: GLX_ARB_create_context GLX_ARB_create_context_profile GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float GLX_ARB_framebuffer_sRGB GLX_ARB_get_proc_address GLX_ARB_multisample GLX_EXT_import_context GLX_EXT_visual_info GLX_EXT_visual_rating GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB GLX_EXT_create_context_es2_profile GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer GLX_MESA_multithread_makecurrent GLX_MESA_swap_control GLX_OML_swap_method GLX_OML_sync_control GLX_SGI_make_current_read GLX_SGI_swap_control GLX_SGI_video_sync GLX_SGIS_multisample GLX_SGIX_fbconfig GLX_SGIX_pbuffer GLX_SGIX_visual_select_group GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap GLX_INTEL_swap_event
*** GL Renderer Started ***
Registering ResourceManager for type GpuProgram
GLSL support detected
GL: Using GL_EXT_framebuffer_object for rendering to textures (best)
FBO PF_UNKNOWN depth/stencil support: D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_L8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_L16 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_A8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_R5G6B5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_B5G6R5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_A1R5G5B5 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_A8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_B8G8R8A8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_A2R10G10B10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_A2B10G10R10 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT16_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGB depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT32_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_X8R8G8B8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_X8B8G8R8 depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_SHORT_RGBA depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT16_R depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
FBO PF_FLOAT32_R depth/stencil support: D0S0 D0S1 D0S4 D0S8 D0S16 D16S0 D24S0 D32S0 Packed-D24S8
[GL] : Valid FBO targets PF_UNKNOWN PF_L8 PF_L16 PF_A8 PF_R5G6B5 PF_B5G6R5 PF_A1R5G5B5 PF_R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8 PF_A8R8G8B8 PF_B8G8R8A8 PF_A2R10G10B10 PF_A2B10G10R10 PF_FLOAT16_RGB PF_FLOAT16_RGBA PF_FLOAT32_RGB PF_FLOAT32_RGBA PF_X8R8G8B8 PF_X8B8G8R8 PF_SHORT_RGBA PF_FLOAT16_R PF_FLOAT32_R
RenderSystem capabilities
RenderSystem Name: OpenGL Rendering Subsystem
GPU Vendor: unknown
Device Name: Gallium 0.4 on NV92
Driver Version: 3.0.0.0
 * Fixed function pipeline: yes
 * Hardware generation of mipmaps: yes
 * Texture blending: yes
 * Anisotropic texture filtering: yes
 * Dot product texture operation: yes
 * Cube mapping: yes
 * Hardware stencil buffer: yes
   - Stencil depth: 8
   - Two sided stencil support: yes
   - Wrap stencil values: yes
 * Hardware vertex / index buffers: yes
 * Vertex programs: yes
 * Number of floating-point constants for vertex programs: 4096
 * Number of integer constants for vertex programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for vertex programs: 0
 * Fragment programs: yes
 * Number of floating-point constants for fragment programs: 4096
 * Number of integer constants for fragment programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for fragment programs: 0
 * Geometry programs: no
 * Number of floating-point constants for geometry programs: 0
 * Number of integer constants for geometry programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for geometry programs: 0
 * Tesselation Hull programs: no
 * Number of floating-point constants for tesselation hull programs: 0
 * Number of integer constants for tesselation hull programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for tesselation hull programs: 0
 * Tesselation Domain programs: no
 * Number of floating-point constants for tesselation domain programs: 0
 * Number of integer constants for tesselation domain programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for tesselation domain programs: 0
 * Compute programs: no
 * Number of floating-point constants for compute programs: 0
 * Number of integer constants for compute programs: 0
 * Number of boolean constants for compute programs: 0
 * Supported Shader Profiles: arbfp1 arbvp1 glsl
 * Texture Compression: yes
   - DXT: yes
   - VTC: no
   - PVRTC: no
   - ATC: no
   - ETC1: no
   - ETC2: no
   - BC4/BC5: no
   - BC6H/BC7: no
 * Scissor Rectangle: yes
 * Hardware Occlusion Query: yes
 * User clip planes: yes
 * VET_UBYTE4 vertex element type: yes
 * Infinite far plane projection: yes
 * Hardware render-to-texture: yes
 * Floating point textures: yes
 * Non-power-of-two textures: yes
 * 1d textures: yes
 * Volume textures: yes
 * Multiple Render Targets: 8
   - With different bit depths: yes
 * Point Sprites: yes
 * Extended point parameters: yes
 * Max Point Size: 64
 * Vertex texture fetch: yes
 * Number of world matrices: 0
 * Number of texture units: 16
 * Stencil buffer depth: 8
 * Number of vertex blend matrices: 0
   - Max vertex textures: 16
   - Vertex textures shared: yes
 * Render to Vertex Buffer : no
 * Hardware Atomic Counters: no
 * GL 1.5 without VBO workaround: no
 * Frame Buffer objects: yes
 * Frame Buffer objects (ARB extension): no
 * Frame Buffer objects (ATI extension): no
 * PBuffer support: yes
 * GL 1.5 without HW-occlusion workaround: no
 * Vertex Array Objects: no
 * Separate shader objects: no
DefaultWorkQueue('Root') initialising on thread 7f136be967c0.
DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7f135ffe3700 starting.
DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7f13537fe700 starting.
DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7f1353fff700 starting.
DefaultWorkQueue('Root')::WorkerFunc - thread 7f1352ffd700 starting.
Particle Renderer Type 'billboard' registered
SceneManagerFactory for type 'OctreeSceneManager' registered.
Creating resource group GUI
Added resource location './gui' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'GUI' with recursive option
Added resource location './gui/fonts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'GUI' with recursive option
Added resource location './gui/schemas' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'GUI' with recursive option
Creating resource group Graphics
Added resource location './materials/RTShaderLib' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Added resource location './materials/RTShaderLib/materials' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Added resource location './materials/scripts' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Added resource location './materials/textures' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Added resource location './models' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Added resource location './particles' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics' with recursive option
Creating resource group Music
Added resource location './music' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Music' with recursive option
Creating resource group Sound
Added resource location './sounds' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Sound' with recursive option
(10:08:02) (ResourceManager) [NORMAL] Supported shader version is: 130
Added resource location './materials/RTShaderLib/GLSL' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics'
Added resource location './materials/RTShaderLib/GLSL/130' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics'
Parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
Finished parsing scripts for resource group Autodetect
Creating resources for group Autodetect
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group GUI
Parsing script fonts/ogrefonts.fontdef
Parsing script ogrefonts.fontdef
Finished parsing scripts for resource group GUI
Creating resources for group GUI
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group General
Finished parsing scripts for resource group General
Creating resources for group General
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group Graphics
Parsing script materials/HardwareSkinningShadow.material
Parsing script materials/DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material
Parsing script materials/TriplanarTexturing.material
Parsing script materials/RTShaderSystem.material
Parsing script HardwareSkinningShadow.material
Parsing script DualQuaternionSkinning_Shadow.material
Parsing script TriplanarTexturing.material
Parsing script RTShaderSystem.material
Parsing script Flame.material
Parsing script TrainingDummy3.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureDefense.material
Parsing script Hammock.material
Parsing script Wizard.material
Parsing script SmallSpider.material
Parsing script CelticCross.material
Parsing script Crossbow.material
Parsing script Grindstone.material
Parsing script GemFull.material
Parsing script Roach.material
Parsing script WeaponShield1.material
Parsing script TentacleAlbine.material
Parsing script Keeperhand.material
Parsing script Boulder.material
Parsing script Adventurer.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureHaste.material
Parsing script DCW0110.material
Parsing script Cannonball.material
Parsing script Spider.material
Parsing script DCW1110.material
Parsing script Kreatur.material
Parsing script TentacleBed.material
Parsing script SpiderBed.material
Parsing script KnightStatue.material
Parsing script Crypt.material
Parsing script Bed.material
Parsing script Bookcase.material
Parsing script RunelordDwarf.material
Parsing script DefenderWeapon.material
Parsing script Dormitory.material
Parsing script Scarab.material
Parsing script PitDemon.material
Parsing script ImpBed.material
Parsing script Troll.material
Parsing script TrainingDummy1.material
Parsing script StoneCoffin.material
Parsing script Gnome.material
Parsing script Portal.material
Parsing script Dragon.material
Parsing script Library.material
Parsing script Skull_Monster.material
Parsing script Slime.material
Parsing script Goldstacks.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureSlow.material
Parsing script GoblinBed.material
Parsing script Orc.material
Parsing script GemGround.material
Parsing script DCW0100.material
Parsing script Bow.material
Parsing script Elf.material
Parsing script CaveHornetWings.material
Parsing script Dwarf2.material
Parsing script ChickenCoop.material
Parsing script KnightStatue2.material
Parsing script Dirt.material
Parsing script Dojo.material
Parsing script MysteryBox.material
Parsing script CreatureOverlayStatus.material
Parsing script CasinoWallBeer.material
Parsing script WarBanner.material
Parsing script Grimoire.material
Parsing script DCW0000.material
Parsing script Farm.material
Parsing script Prison.material
Parsing script CreatureOverlay.material
Parsing script DungeonTemple.material
Parsing script Rock.material
Parsing script TrainingDummy4.material
Parsing script Roundshield.material
Parsing script Cannon.material
Parsing script Lamp.material
Parsing script undead Army.material
Parsing script Claimed.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureWeak.material
Parsing script WoodenDoor.material
Parsing script CasinoPokerTable.material
Parsing script ReflMetal.material
Parsing script LizardmanBed.material
Parsing script SpiderBedWeb.material
Parsing script Kobold.material
Parsing script Foundry.material
Parsing script DCW1111.material
Parsing script CaveHornetBody.material
Parsing script PortalVortex.material
Parsing script TrollBed.material
Parsing script Wyvern.material
Parsing script DragonBed.material
Parsing script Water.material
Parsing script TrainingDummy2.material
Parsing script Podium.material
Parsing script WoodBridge.material
Parsing script Gold.material
Parsing script Chicken.material
Parsing script Spiketrap.material
Parsing script GoblinKnife.material
Parsing script ArrowProjectile.material
Parsing script GoblinBody.material
Parsing script DarkElf.material
Parsing script DCW0101.material
Parsing script GoldGround.material
Parsing script Chimney.material
Parsing script Rat.material
Parsing script MissileMagic.material
Parsing script WarBannerAlpha.material
Parsing script Staff.material
Parsing script Lava.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureExplosion.material
Parsing script Arena.material
Parsing script Longsword.material
Parsing script OrcBed.material
Parsing script WorkshopMachine1.material
Parsing script NatureMonster.material
Parsing script Lizardman.material
Parsing script Defender.material
Parsing script Roulette.material
Parsing script WorkshopMachine2.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureHeal.material
Parsing script Dwarf1.material
Parsing script Workshop.material
Parsing script Bookshelf.material
Parsing script Anvil.material
Parsing script RangerBed.material
Parsing script TentacleGreen.material
Parsing script Knight.material
Parsing script StoneBridge.material
Parsing script TrollRock.material
Parsing script WeaponShield2.material
Parsing script KnightCoffin.material
Parsing script Claimedwall.material
Parsing script Forge.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureStrength.material
Parsing script Treasury.material
Parsing script AdventurerBed.material
Parsing script SpellCreatureExplosion.particle
Parsing script Flame.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureDefense.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureStrength.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureHaste.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureSlow.particle
Parsing script MissileMagic.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureHeal.particle
Parsing script SpellCreatureWeak.particle
Finished parsing scripts for resource group Graphics
Creating resources for group Graphics
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group Internal
Finished parsing scripts for resource group Internal
Creating resources for group Internal
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group Music
Finished parsing scripts for resource group Music
Creating resources for group Music
All done
Parsing scripts for resource group Sound
Finished parsing scripts for resource group Sound
Creating resources for group Sound
All done
(10:08:02) (MusicPlayer) [NORMAL] Loading music...
(10:08:02) (MusicPlayer) [NORMAL] Loading: TheDarkAmulet_MP.ogg
(10:08:02) (MusicPlayer) [NORMAL] Loading: Searching_yd.ogg
(10:08:02) (MusicPlayer) [NORMAL] Loading: OpenDungeonsMainTheme_pZi.ogg
(10:08:02) (MusicPlayer) [NORMAL] Music loading done
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/BuildTrap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/BuildTrap/default_build_trap.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling07.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling02.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling06.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling04.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling03.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling05.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/RocksFalling, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/RocksFalling/RocksFalling01.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/BuildRoom, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/BuildRoom/default_build_room.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Game/ClaimTile, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Game/ClaimTile/Claim01.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold/DepositGold4.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold/DepositGold1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold/DepositGold2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold/DepositGold3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Rooms/Treasury/DepositGold/DepositGold5.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Traps/Cannon/Fire, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Traps/Cannon/Fire/cannon_firing.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Keeper/Workers/Die, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Keeper/Workers/Die/die1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Drop, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Drop/falling1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging11.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging15.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging05.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging07.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging14.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging16.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging06.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging09.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging02.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging13.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging12.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging10.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging17.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging01.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging08.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging18.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging04.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Dig, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Dig/Digging03.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Die, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Die/die1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-5.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-20.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-16.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-10.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-22.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-6.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-17.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-23.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-4.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-21.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-19.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-18.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-12.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-15.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-7.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-11.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-8.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-14.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-9.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-24.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-13.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Slap, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Slap/zombie-3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock07.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock02.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock03.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock06.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock04.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock05.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Attack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Attack/SwordBlock01.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Pickup, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Pickup/inventory2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Creatures/Default/Pickup, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Creatures/Default/Pickup/inventory1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Heal, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Heal/healspell2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Heal, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Heal/healspell3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Heal, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Heal/healspell1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Slow, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Slow/healspell1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Defense, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Defense/healspell1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Spells/Haste, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Spatial/Spells/Haste/healspell1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturebed2v1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturebed1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNoBed/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturebed2v2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Victory, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Victory/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_victory1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Victory, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Victory/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_victory2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Victory, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Victory/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_victory3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Defeat, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Defeat/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_defeat1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Defeat, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Defeat/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_defeat3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNoFood, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNoFood/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturehungry1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNoFood, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNoFood/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturehungry3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/GoalMet, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/GoalMet/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_objectivemet1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/GoalMet, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/GoalMet/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_objectivemet2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_weareunderattack1v2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_weareunderattack3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_weareunderattack2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/WeAreUnderAttack/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_weareunderattack1v1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNew, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNew/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturenew2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNew, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNew/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturenew1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/CreatureNew, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/CreatureNew/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_creaturenew3.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/Lost, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/Lost/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_defeat2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/GoalFailed, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/GoalFailed/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_objectivefailed2.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/GoalFailed, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/GoalFailed/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_objectivefailed1.ogg
(10:08:02) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_allydefeated4.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_allydefeated3.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_allydefeated1.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Keeper/AllyDefeated/OD_voice_keeper(neutral)_allydefeated2.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Interface/Click, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Interface/Click/click.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=Default/Interface/PickSelector, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/Default/Interface/PickSelector/PickSelector.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=KeeperGroan/Keeper/Lost, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/KeeperGroan/Keeper/Lost/OD_voice_keeper(groan)_defeat2.ogg
(10:08:03) (SoundEffectsManager) [NORMAL] Sound loaded family=KeeperGroan/Keeper/Lost, filename=/home/user/Downloads/OpenDungeons-git20160309-Linux64/sounds/Relative/KeeperGroan/Keeper/Lost/OD_voice_keeper(groan)_defeat1.ogg
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] *** Initializing CEGUI ***
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] OgreRenderer created
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] OgreResourceProvider created
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] OgreImageCodec created
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] CEGUI::System created
(10:08:03) (Gui) [NORMAL] CEGUI::SchemeManager created
(10:08:03) (InputManager) [NORMAL] *** Initializing OIS - Input Manager ***
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Creating viewport...
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Creating RTS camera...
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Creating RTS_node camera node...
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Setting Active Camera to RTS ...
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Setting active camera node to RTS_node ...
(10:08:03) (CameraManager) [NORMAL] Created camera manager
(10:08:03) (ODFrameListener) [NORMAL] Creating frame listener...
(10:08:03) (RenderManager) [NORMAL] Creating scene...
Added resource location '/home/user/.local/share/opendungeons/shaderCache/' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics'
Added resource location '/home/user/.local/share/opendungeons/shaderCache/../' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'Graphics'
Creating resource group ShaderGeneratorResourceGroup
Added resource location '/home/user/.local/share/opendungeons/shaderCache/' of type 'FileSystem' to resource group 'ShaderGeneratorResourceGroup'
Mesh: Loading Keeperhand.mesh.
Skeleton: Loading Keeperhand.skeleton
Texture: Keeperhand.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
WARNING: the mesh 'Keeperhand.mesh' includes vertices with more than 4 bone assignments. The lowest weighted assignments beyond this limit have been removed, so your animation may look slightly different. To eliminate this, reduce the number of bone assignments per vertex on your mesh to 4.
(10:08:03) (ODFrameListener) [NORMAL] Load main scene file: ./config/mainmenuscene.cfg
(10:08:03) (RenderSceneGroup) [WARNING] (RenderSceneGroup.cpp:46) Couldn't read new line
Font MedievalSharp using texture size 512x256
Info: Freetype returned null for character 160 in font MedievalSharp
Texture: MedievalSharpTexture: Loading 1 faces(PF_BYTE_LA,512x256x1) Internal format is PF_BYTE_LA,512x256x1.
Mesh: Loading Claimed_gd_1111.mesh.
Texture: Claimed.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
Texture: ClaimedMask.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
Texture: ClaimedNormal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x256x1) with 8 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x256x1.
Mesh: Loading Claimed_fl_1110.mesh.
Texture: DungeonClaimedWall1110.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x600x1) with 9 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x600x1.
Texture: DungeonClaimedWallMask.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x600x1) with 9 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x600x1.
Texture: DungeonClaimedWall1110Normal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x600x1) with 9 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x600x1.
Mesh: Loading Elf.mesh.
Skeleton: Loading Elf.skeleton
WARNING: Elf.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.41]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
Texture: ElfCloth.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: ElfClothNormal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: ElfSkin.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1536x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1536x1024x1.
Texture: ElfSkinNormal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,1536x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,1536x1024x1.
Texture: ElfHair.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
Texture: DarkElfHairNormal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_R8G8B8,256x218x1) with 8 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_X8R8G8B8,256x218x1.
WARNING: the mesh 'Elf.mesh' includes vertices with more than 4 bone assignments. The lowest weighted assignments beyond this limit have been removed, so your animation may look slightly different. To eliminate this, reduce the number of bone assignments per vertex on your mesh to 4.
GLSL compiled:
GLSL compiled:
Vertex Program:a1b0e02b-e1d7-e51d-ec05-43345f9081d8_VS Fragment Program:fc6361a6-f48c-7572-e40b-2d39263c0f6e_FS GLSL link result :
GLSL compiled:
GLSL compiled:
Vertex Program:3ede7ef0-466e-4636-87cf-acfedb1c8df0_VS Fragment Program:cc639481-98a1-525f-5f8a-428d02db2597_FS GLSL link result :
GLSL compiled:
Vertex Program:c07dac05-11c1-60aa-2a16-4fb7fc7f47ca_VS Fragment Program:cc639481-98a1-525f-5f8a-428d02db2597_FS GLSL link result :
GLSL compiled:
GLSL compiled:
Vertex Program:4177dd35-eb1c-25d3-8aed-aaa2bba55fa2_VS Fragment Program:3397a146-7bc4-5a78-2aa0-d5ee24199737_FS GLSL link result :
GLSL compiled:
GLSL compiled:
Vertex Program:07fa918c-eac1-1597-36ce-61d21fd1fe0e_VS Fragment Program:f7c21b08-da66-1b3b-eae7-df3ea8c6fd09_FS GLSL link result :
Mesh: Loading NatureMonster.mesh.
Skeleton: Loading NatureMonster.skeleton
Texture: forest-monster-skin1.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: forest-monster-norm.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
WARNING: the mesh 'NatureMonster.mesh' includes vertices with more than 4 bone assignments. The lowest weighted assignments beyond this limit have been removed, so your animation may look slightly different. To eliminate this, reduce the number of bone assignments per vertex on your mesh to 4.
Mesh: Loading Rat.mesh.
Skeleton: Loading Rat.skeleton
Texture: RatBody.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: RatBodyNorm.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: RatHead.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: RatHeadNorm.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
WARNING: the mesh 'Rat.mesh' includes vertices with more than 4 bone assignments. The lowest weighted assignments beyond this limit have been removed, so your animation may look slightly different. To eliminate this, reduce the number of bone assignments per vertex on your mesh to 4.
(10:08:05) (ConfigManager) [CRITICAL] (ConfigManager.cpp:1372) Unknown parameter param=KeeperVoice
Mesh: Loading Roach.mesh.
Skeleton: Loading Roach.skeleton
WARNING: Roach.mesh is an older format ([MeshSerializer_v1.41]); you should upgrade it as soon as possible using the OgreMeshUpgrade tool.
Texture: Roach.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1) with 10 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,1024x1024x1.
Texture: RoachNormal.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1) with 9 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,512x512x1.
WARNING: the mesh 'Roach.mesh' includes vertices without bone assignments. Those vertices will transform to wrong position when skeletal animation enabled. To eliminate this, assign at least one bone assignment per vertex on your mesh.
Texture: Flame.png: Loading 1 faces(PF_A8R8G8B8,128x128x1) with 7 hardware generated mipmaps from Image. Internal format is PF_A8R8G8B8,128x128x1.
bark

Postby hwoarangmy » 13 Mar 2016, 19:42

The settings menu button should open a modal window. In your case, it seems like it opens the window (that's why you cannot click any button) but it seems to be invisible. That's probably why you get this behaviour.
hwoarangmy

Postby Bertram » 16 Mar 2016, 16:50

Hey guys, :)

And welcome bark!

About the setting bug, I've just seen this ion the log:
(10:08:05) (ConfigManager) [CRITICAL] (ConfigManager.cpp:1372) Unknown parameter param=KeeperVoice

May it be possible the code start making funny things if the param isn't found?

I'll check the code tonight in that regards.

In addition: Hitting "settings" from in-game does not pause the game, as escape does.

In skirmish mode, I agree both escape and settings should pause the game. If everyone agrees, we'll open an issue.

In multiplayer though, for now, nobody can pause the game except the server AFAIK. We discussed some more advanced behaviour already but I guess this is not for now.

Cheers,
Bertram
VT Moderator

Postby Akien » 16 Mar 2016, 17:23

Bertram {l Wrote}:In skirmish mode, I agree both escape and settings should pause the game. If everyone agrees, we'll open an issue.

Sounds good to me.
Akien

Postby hwoarangmy » 16 Mar 2016, 17:33

Bertram {l Wrote}:About the setting bug, I've just seen this ion the log:

May it be possible the code start making funny things if the param isn't found?
That just means that bark never choose the keeper voice in the settings. In reality, the fix would be to not display a critical log in this case.

Bertram {l Wrote}:

In skirmish mode, I agree both escape and settings should pause the game. If everyone agrees, we'll open an issue.
Ok for me

Bertram {l Wrote}:In multiplayer though, for now, nobody can pause the game except the server AFAIK. We discussed some more advanced behaviour already but I guess this is not for now.
AFAIR, it is the opposite. Every player can pause the game when hitting escape because no turn acknowledge will be sent to the server and, thus, it won't be able to go to next turn.
hwoarangmy

Postby bark » 19 Mar 2016, 12:12

I have a question regarding graphics - shadows to be precise. I notice that no shadows are cast in the game. Will this be a possibility/planned feature in the future? So that creatures, walls and objects cast shadows?
bark