A new 3D RTS space game

A new 3D RTS space game

Postby yildiz-online » 12 Oct 2012, 16:48

Hi everybody!!

Im a java developper and Im currently developping a game of mine "Yildiz-online".

Just to give you an idea about Yildiz,, it is a massively multiplayer strategy game(MMORTS). It's a combination of classical startegy game(like: Homeword or Starcraft) and management game(like: Ogame).

The game takes place in outer space colonized by humans, a lost expedition found abandonned space bases built by unknown civilization. After some centuries they developped and colonized the entire system.

The game is entirely in 3 dimensions. Goal is to develop and assure the management of its base,or if you wish, to create an army to attack other players to steal their resources.

It can be played on windows and linux platform. Yildiz is made in two languages (French and English) which are available.

I would like you please to give me you ideas about it or your suggestions.

If you have any question feel free to ask.

Thank you in advance!
Attachments
wip yd.jpg
screen1.jpg
yd new.jpg
Yildiz log in screen
yildiz-online

Re: A new 3D RTS space game

Postby qubodup » 12 Oct 2012, 18:43

Hi!

1. you did not include a link
2. I checked your website yesterday and found no links to the source, which makes the game non-open source. Is that intended?
qubodup
Global Moderator

Postby yildiz-online » 12 Oct 2012, 21:22

Hi qubodup,
As I stated above the game is still under developpement, nearly done. The server has been deployed and alpha tests started already but it is not opened to the public yet.
You can check my fb page: Yildiz-online or my web site: http://www.yildiz.bitbucket.org for more details. Or if you have any other questions, let me know^^
Last edited by yildiz-online on 13 Oct 2012, 18:12, edited 1 time in total.
yildiz-online

Postby charlie » 12 Oct 2012, 21:42

I don't think you understand; this is an open source game forum. If it isn't an open source game or a tool that can be used to create an open source game (i.e. not a closed source engine), then this is off topic.
Free Gamer - it's the dogz
Vexi - web UI platform
charlie
Global Moderator