Insults and Flames

Insults and Flames

Postby Nikita_Sadkov » 19 Aug 2015, 00:12

Hello! I'm being insulted by angry moderator in PM: http://imgur.com/esoOcri

I myself behaved respectfully and haven't insulted anyone. Before that he attacked me on the forums for no good reason, besides some baseless personal enmity ( viewtopic.php?f=22&t=6463 ).
Nikita_Sadkov

Re: Insults and Flames

Postby Akien » 19 Aug 2015, 06:31

Lol, poor glorified whisteblower. I'm sincerely sorry that your good willing and philanthropic attempts at bringing us all to the right way were discarded and disdained, even by angry moderators! (could be a nice phone game name btw).
I can understand the frustration. Feel free to take some time off to think it over, or report it to the Internet police, or something.
Godot Engine project manager and maintainer.
Occasional FOSS gamedev: Lugaru, OpenDungeons, Jetpaca, Minilens.
Akien

Postby Nikita_Sadkov » 19 Aug 2015, 07:00

Akien {l Wrote}:Lol, poor glorified whisteblower. I'm sincerely sorry that your good willing and philanthropic attempts at bringing us all to the right way were discarded and disdained, even by angry moderators! (could be a nice phone game name btw).
I can understand the frustration. Feel free to take some time off to think it over, or report it to the Internet police, or something.

I guess FOSS is all about personal attacks, flame wars, appropriating copyrighted material and hugbox circlejerking. Such a lovely community :heart:
Nikita_Sadkov

Postby Evropi » 19 Aug 2015, 11:45

No, apparently it's about a certain Nikita Sandkov's victim complex. :P Take Charlie's advice and grow up. Provocative statements lead to hostile responses, simple as that. The onus is on you.
You just wasted 3 seconds of your life reading this.
Evropi

Postby charlie » 19 Aug 2015, 11:50

I think he's the same guy who trolled us a few years back. His trolling skill has improved slightly, but he's still a definite troll.

Anyway, thread locked, not productive.
Free Gamer - it's the dogz
Vexi - web UI platform
charlie
Global Moderator