Folks to collab on a storytelling based game

Folks to collab on a storytelling based game

Postby Mekaboo » 13 Oct 2021, 04:05

Swarzie

Premise to collab with other folks to create a world via a story title. Each contributor can create a small story world than give a idea of how to continue the theme. Eventually creating an online community. Looking for people who would like to work on it and help build!! I’m using BabylonJS framework to develop. I can be reached at coti032@gmail.com

www.swarzie.com
Mekaboo

Re: Folks to collab on a storytelling based game

Postby Julius » 13 Oct 2021, 11:10

Do you have a source-code repository for it that you can share (games not open-source are off-topic here).
Julius
Community Moderator

Re: Folks to collab on a storytelling based game

Postby bertydion » 29 Apr 2022, 14:26

We strongly advise having two roles in the production process for any game - "maker" and "tester," with the latter taking no involvement in the process and preferably knowing nothing about its nuances. The creators, on the other hand, must double-check and test what they've made. The number of performers in both positions might be any number, and they can be members of the team or not. However, they must be familiar with games in the genre in which you make your game, as well as related, similar genres, if possible. Personally, I've worked on a game-related website before. https://www.yesgamers.com is an example. The most important factor is desire!
bertydion