Audio artist from Ukraine will create free music and SFX for

Audio artist from Ukraine will create free music and SFX for

Postby caveman01 » 26 Jun 2022, 13:43

Hey guys!

My name is Vlad, and I'm from Kyiv, Ukraine.

I am looking for an existing game project to do interactive music, sound design, and audio implementation for your Unity project with FMOD studio for free.

Originally I came from Film, Commercial, and Motion Graphics industry. My background covers:
- 7 films as music composer and sound designer
- Music and SFX for about fifteen 3D mapping shows
- Over 30 video commercials (including some recognized brands like Pepsi, Lexus, and Toyota) as a sound designer.
- Several video games and teasers
- Orchestral and contemporary music composer
- I record foley
- Pro Tools, Cubase Pro, Logic Pro X, Unity, and FMOD user
- Fluent in English

My music reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5B8kMKTTc
My SFX reel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyVQBbwzWZ4

Due to the war situation in Ukraine, I am pretty low on orders (almost all film companies are closed), so I decided to switch to performing audio in the game dev industry.

Currently, I am learning Game Audio implementation. I have finished learning C# and Unity basics. Also, I've completed a learning pathway for FMOD Studio.

Before going on the market, I would like to test my skills in an existing project.

I would be more than happy to consider any opportunity to join a team of any size and contribute to your project.

Please DM me, and we'll talk everything over.

Cheers,
Vlad
caveman01

Re: Audio artist from Ukraine will create free music and SFX

Postby Julius » 26 Jun 2022, 20:45

Are you willing to license your contributions under a Free Software compatible creative commons license?
Julius
Community Moderator

Postby jdc » 27 Jun 2022, 22:08

Nice stuff but you need a really advanced project in here most things are people just starting. Like in the phase of doing improvements to the game. Think your best bet is a game already finished where you can improve the music audio.

The only one project that i see that could use that is "Space Nerds in space" try talking width scamern.
jdc

Postby caveman01 » 28 Jun 2022, 18:26

Julius {l Wrote}:Are you willing to license your contributions under a Free Software compatible creative commons license?

Hey Julius,

Yes, I am open to doing this but I can do it only for new content. If it is related to an existing game project, why not?
The content in my reel is almost 100% commercially licensed by different companies as it comes from the previous commercial projects for games, films, or motion graphic projects.
caveman01

Postby caveman01 » 28 Jun 2022, 18:29

jdc {l Wrote}:Nice stuff but you need a really advanced project in here most things are people just starting. Like in the phase of doing improvements to the game. Think your best bet is a game already finished where you can improve the music audio.

The only one project that i see that could use that is "Space Nerds in space" try talking width scamern.

Hi jdc,

Thank you so much, your advice is helpful and valuable, I'll take a look at that.
caveman01

Postby Julius » 28 Jun 2022, 20:08

Cool!

Maybe get in contact with the people from the Veloren project, https://veloren.net

I think one of the developers is also Ukrainian.
Julius
Community Moderator