Gamers or DEVs? We need you!

Gamers or DEVs? We need you!

Postby Cody5992 » 05 Jan 2015, 08:52

Hello ~Everyone! I am working in a Chinese mobile game company and our games are all for western gamers. However, I am not a professional gamer and don’t know well about western game market…I really want to ask some questions that always make me confused : where do people find games from? What is the point that can attract western gamers, the graphic? Story? Or just follow the crowd?
This is our team’s website: http://dutytogamie.com/android.htm
We really need your feedback about our games and any advice about games is welcome. I am looking for some English native people who are familiar with games to give us some help in game promotion. Part-time job is also acceptable, and I hope indie developers can communicate with us on games’ promotion and marketing!~ BTW, if you need our help, feel free to contact me. My skype is chen.cody3,Gmail: codylovewon@gmail.com
Cody5992

Re: Gamers or DEVs? We need you!

Postby Akien » 05 Jan 2015, 10:10

Hi,

This forum is strictly about the development of free (as in free speech) games, i.e. games that are developed with open source tools and put under a free software license such as the GNU GPLv3. It doesn't necessarily exclude commercial games, but from your description it's not clear whether you are developing open source games.
Godot Engine project manager and maintainer.
Occasional FOSS gamedev: Lugaru, OpenDungeons, Jetpaca, Minilens.
Akien