Introduce yourself

Re: Introduce yourself

Postby zedraken » 13 Oct 2017, 10:38

Hi !
Be welcome on that forum. I am not an old member but I am very interested by game design and development and I started to develop a small game to get familiar with one 3D engine (amongst the number of available engines).

I added a topic to showcase that game:
https://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7637

Beside coding, I also create 3D models and some graphics (like the spacebox used in the game).

I am always looking for new ideas / feature to add in the game, or why not creating a complete new game. So, if you have ideas (and you seem to have lots), they would be welcome and we can discuss !

Charles
zedraken

Postby imaZighen » 13 Oct 2017, 18:42

ⴰⵣⵓⵍ,
Azul / Hey, I am so funny.

Am from Thamzgha/North Africa, between the fewest natives alive, am of an Amazigh origin and proud, I like Japan and Japanese Cars, and most people of England, I hate arabs and americans excluding the native people of americas.

emm I guess that's all, I hope we never meet LOL
ⵉⵎⴰⵣⵉⵖⴻⵏ / imaZighen
imaZighen

Postby Mithos » 30 Oct 2017, 20:14

Hi,
I'm Mithos, a German STK player. I am also a letsplayer and live streamer on Youtube (letsplaymithosmoon), where I play Amnesia Custom Stories and already made some Videos and Streams about this wonderful Fun-Racer :)
Mithos

Postby BBmine » 08 Nov 2017, 00:33

Dave_H {l Wrote}:Hi, My name is Dave, and Live in South Carolina, USA. I am not really an avid gamer. My primary interest is in flight simming, and am head over heels for FlightGear. I am interested in full VR implementation of FlightGear in a Linux/Nibiru environment

Wow! I love planes, and play FlightGear! I first got interested in planes while in South Carolina. :D
BBmine

Postby app4soft » 10 Nov 2017, 13:42

Hi!
I interested in development of add-ons for open-source games, such as STK, FlightGear, INSTEAD, etc.

I am active user of Linux-based OS on home desktop. Mostly use such tools: Blender (3D modeling); FreeCAD/LibreCAD (CAD design); Inkscape/mtPaint (vector/raster image editors).

As programming/scripting languages use Python & Lua.
app4soft