Music

Music

Postby montoumes » 24 Dec 2009, 15:31

Hi guys,

I've just read the SuperTux Kart project page, and see a todo list item concerning music. I just want to know how to contribute, because i've created 5 tracks i want to send to you.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan
montoumes

Re: Music

Postby Sindwiller » 24 Dec 2009, 20:52

That's cool - this isn't the right forum though. The STK forum are part of the FGD forums, hence you'll find the STK forum down at "Hosted Projects".

As for contribution to a FOSS project in general, it's okay if you upload your contribution, just for showcase purposes though, as attachments unto the forum or upload them somewhere else and link to them in your posts.

PS. We have a bit of a messy forum structure tbh :P
My gamedesign blawg!
<remaxim>well, it is called freegamedev... means you develop games for other people for free xD

.Net/Mono is a rabid beast cursed with M$-specific limitations and sh*t. XNA isn't much better. Remember that, kids.
Sindwiller

Re: Music

Postby Arthur » 27 Dec 2009, 19:43

montoumes {l Wrote}:Hi guys,

I've just read the SuperTux Kart project page, and see a todo list item concerning music. I just want to know how to contribute, because i've created 5 tracks i want to send to you.

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan

Hi, you can upload the tracks at this forum or use an external upload site such as http://www.mediafire.com. Or, you can register at the official mailing-list and link to them there. Hopefully you'll get a reply from one of the developers afterwards.

If you've created the musical tracks with certain race tracks in mind, you might want to tell which one "belongs" to which. ;)
Hey pal, I took an oath for justice! "In happy days or tightest tights..." or something like that.
Arthur