2D artist needed for kart icons

Re: 2D artist needed for kart icons

Postby betharatux1 » 10 Oct 2013, 14:06

Auria {l Wrote}:betharatux1, I think you are totally spot on!! Congratulations for your great work. I will integrate your icon in the game

I would also like to thank everyone else who participated. I know it can be a bit frustrating and I thank you all for participating

woaa :o ... glad hear that, and you're welcome :)

:think: {l Wrote}:Image ... err

and something long delayed ... i hope you like it, rubberduck ;)

skirpy-icon2_256px.png
revision added ~
skirpy-icon2_256px.png (44.52 KiB) Viewed 2090 times
Last edited by betharatux1 on 11 Oct 2013, 04:24, edited 2 times in total.
"Just jumping and somersault on spring bed at mall, then great ideas come" Image
betharatux1

Postby Totoplus62 » 10 Oct 2013, 19:54

This is very good betaratux :)!
Then to answer rubberduck i don't think this is necesseray to re-make all the icons, this kind of eyes will not fit with all the characters imho.
This is very beautiful for sara but i prefer the previous cartoon look of the eyes for the other characters; in fact these new eyes are perfect for human-like characters :) .
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Features under CC-BY 3.0, CC-BY-SA 3.0 or equivalent GNU license
Image SuperTuxKart Popularity
Totoplus62

Postby betharatux1 » 11 Oct 2013, 04:38

Totoplus62 {l Wrote}:This is very good betaratux :)!
Then to answer rubberduck i don't think this is necesseray to re-make all the icons, this kind of eyes will not fit with all the characters imho.
This is very beautiful for sara but i prefer the previous cartoon look of the eyes for the other characters; in fact these new eyes are perfect for human-like characters :) .

of course, every icon must be appropriate with eye characters from mascot that was adapted :think:
so each them will look different ( eyes + shape ) :)

and also, i still don't know it will fit or not with guideline :|
"Just jumping and somersault on spring bed at mall, then great ideas come" Image
betharatux1