Message for Typhon

Message for Typhon

Postby Polo10 » 21 Jun 2023, 11:40

Hello!
I wanted to ask you if you had any plans for STK at the moment, and if you could put the shortcut back in the new version of Volcan Island?
Because it's double or nothing and it's difficult to master. So for me it's a good shortcut because it doesn't spoil the work done between the shortcut and the sequel.
I also wanted to say that I really like the work you're doing for STK.
Have a nice day!
Tell me again if I'm not clear ;)
Polo10

Re: Message for Typhon

Postby Typhon » 22 Jun 2023, 15:55

Hi Polo,
Polo10 {l Wrote}:I wanted to ask you if you had any plans for STK at the moment, […]

Well, that depends on what you mean with "plans"…

Polo10 {l Wrote}:
and if you could put the shortcut back in the new version of Volcan Island?
Because it's double or nothing and it's difficult to master. So for me it's a good shortcut because it doesn't spoil the work done between the shortcut and the sequel.

Nope. This kind of shortcut ruins a track in terms of balancing imo. It gives players who don't practise/know this shortcut well a magnificent disadvantage and thus forces the player to practise and use it in order to have any chance at all.
Besides, even if I want to restore it, it would still be different due to the changes I made to the road and its borders.

Polo10 {l Wrote}:I also wanted to say that I really like the work you're doing for STK.

Thanks a lot^^
Typhon

Postby Polo10 » 22 Jun 2023, 16:07

Yes ok I understand.
By 'plans' I mean remastered or new tracks, the same as for the karts, or decorative objects for STK, or new textures or music.
Have a nice day !
Polo10

Postby Polo10 » 29 Jul 2023, 17:32

Typhon ?
Polo10

Postby Typhon » 31 Jul 2023, 08:44

I don't want to spoil any surprises…

But what I can tell you is that there are at least two tracks I'm working on rn as well as an idea for a new soccer field.
And then there is the new Nolok model I'm continuing.

Besides, yesterday Crystal and I released our new Mozilla kart.

Best regards,
Typhon
Typhon