New: "Jumpin' Around" music for STK

New: "Jumpin' Around" music for STK

Postby Heuchi1 » 17 Apr 2021, 09:12

I did another music track: "Jumpin' Around". It's meant for cartoony tracks like Minigolf.
Here's the demo video on youtube.

To try it yourself download file Heuchi1_JumpinAround.zip here.
License is CC BY-SA 4.0.

I'm very much looking forward to your comments.

Heuchi
Heuchi1

Re: New: "Jumpin' Around" music for STK

Postby benau » 19 Apr 2021, 04:56

From our irc users think it's more awesome for a track like mimiz's birthday cake addon
benau
STK Moderator

Postby Heuchi1 » 19 Apr 2021, 07:24

@benau: Thank you for sharing this here.
Mimiz already suggested Sweet Cake in a YouTube comment. It's a nice track. Kind of difficult not to fall off though. ;)
I was wondering if I should look for some way to include the Happy Birthday tune then. Sweet Cake actually kind of asks for that, doesn't it? :)

BTW: Is there a way to follow the irc without actually beeing online / logged in all the time?
Heuchi1

Postby kimden » 23 Apr 2021, 13:30

Sweet Cake will be updated soon (as it was created almost a year ago), probably it will be easier to complete then.

Music sounds nice!

For now, probably the best way to follow irc without being online all the time is joining irc from Matrix/Element or proprietary software if you prefer. There were irc logs several years ago, but now they are disabled. Though, if you even join from time to time with the same username, people could !tell you if they have something important to say.
One day, I'll put enough checklines on all your tracks.
kimden

Postby Heuchi1 » 23 Apr 2021, 14:18

kimden {l Wrote}:Music sounds nice!

Thank you. :)

I've just finished the alternative version with "Happy Birthday": YouTube demo here
Download at the same link. It's called "Birthday Party"
So another suggestion just for Sweet Cake. Looking forward to your comments.

kimden {l Wrote}:For now, probably the best way to follow irc without being online all the time is joining irc from Matrix/Element or proprietary software if you prefer. There were irc logs several years ago, but now they are disabled. Though, if you even join from time to time with the same username, people could !tell you if they have something important to say.

I've found an irc bouncer that says it works for freenode. I'll however have to wait until my username has been registered for at least a week. But I'll also look into Matrix/Element.
Heuchi1